Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 2013 F-150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just down the road from you in Hollywood.
Sponsored

STJonesin4

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/2022 F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Street here (Northern Harford County) but in OCMD a lot in the summer.

Sponsored

MrMollusk

Black Diamond
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Jeep JK, Smart Brabus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Checking in from Edgewater, straight outta Hoodlum Beach.

Looking ? forward to a ?Black Diamond? w/ 35's in Manual so no kids will be able to steal it.

scr8pinhrd

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban, F100, Galaxie, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Delta PA, just over the MD line.

Murph56789

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Broncos/F350s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hinder Ford in Aberdeen is now Preston. I had a verbal commitment from Hinder to sell me the bronco at msrp. Now that is obviously useless. Anyone work with another Preston dealership or know what they’re offering? I had no intentions of moving my reservation(reserved on 2nd day) but now am prepared to do so if needed. I don’t care about gifts and stuff but if they want to impose a large markup I’m ready to either move my reservation or even cancel it in a worst case scenario. Any input? Who’s everyone using? Only interested in somewhat local dealers.

Sponsored

STJonesin4

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/2022 F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hinder Ford in Aberdeen is now Preston. I had a verbal commitment from Hinder to sell me the bronco at msrp. Now that is obviously useless. Anyone work with another Preston dealership or know what they’re offering? I had no intentions of moving my reservation(reserved on 2nd day) but now am prepared to do so if needed. I don’t care about gifts and stuff but if they want to impose a large markup I’m ready to either move my reservation or even cancel it in a worst case scenario. Any input? Who’s everyone using? Only interested in somewhat local dealers.
My reservation is currently with Hinder Ford but I am 99% certain I am moving it. I didn't know about the "Preston" thing. I guess they were bought out?

stedydrizl

Outer Banks
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Annapolis here. 2 Reservations, 1 with Koons Ford and one with Leonardtown who is offering 3% off MSRP. Haven't talked to Koons yet on a deal.

Murph56789

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Broncos/F350s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My reservation is currently with Hinder Ford but I am 99% certain I am moving it. I didn't know about the "Preston" thing. I guess they were bought out?
Just noticed yesterday, happened all of a sudden. I’ll stop in again once I give it a few days for things to settle there. I want to see what they say before I move anything. They have other large dealerships, hoping that could work to my advantage.

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m out in Washington County. Contrary to popular belief, Maryland doesn’t end after Frederick?. I’m looking forward to some group trail rides. I’m hoping someone with more ambition than I have will put those together.
Sponsored