Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone get a chance to look at the Bronco in Mt. Airy yesterday? Saw two pictures on fB. I would have thought the dealership would have let the people that reserved one know that it was going to be there. By the time I found out, it was after work and gone.
Missed it. Sucks, would have liked to see it. My reservation is in my airy too.
Sponsored

Java9

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 2.7L, 93 Bronco 5.8L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glen Burnie area for me (just found this thread) I can't make up my damn mind on color....flip flopping on a manual or 2.7L badlands. I'm currently reserved with Bob Bell but am thinking about switching it out Stephens in WV - any of y'all headed out that way?

OP
OP
MrJoe

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Glen Burnie area for me (just found this thread) I can't make up my damn mind on color....flip flopping on a manual or 2.7L badlands. I'm currently reserved with Bob Bell but am thinking about switching it out Stephens in WV - any of y'all headed out that way?
I'm sticking with Leonardtown. It's close, they offered a fair deal and we have history. I originally wanted the 2.7 Badlands, but my handicap most likely won't let me get into it. Looking at Black Diamond.... today...lol. I looked at OBX, but the running board gets in the way. Color? A51 or Rapid Red or Cactus Gray or Iconic Silver or Velocity Blue.. I'll close my eyes and point on order day.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone get a chance to look at the Bronco in Mt. Airy yesterday? Saw two pictures on fB. I would have thought the dealership would have let the people that reserved one know that it was going to be there. By the time I found out, it was after work and gone.
What ? There was a Bronco at My Airy ? Are you kidding me ? Anyone know where else it may show up ? OK looked it up on FB - it was a Sport - looking for the non-Sport

Java9

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 2.7L, 93 Bronco 5.8L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sticking with Leonardtown. It's close, they offered a fair deal and we have history. I originally wanted the 2.7 Badlands, but my handicap most likely won't let me get into it. Looking at Black Diamond.... today...lol. I looked at OBX, but the running board gets in the way. Color? A51 or Rapid Red or Cactus Gray or Iconic Silver or Velocity Blue.. I'll close my eyes and point on order day.
I feel your pain, VB, CG, AMB, Rapid Red have all had their time as the one. Also went back and forth between BD and BL, but since I'm not going Sasquatch, the BL made more sense. Now if I can just get a black grill and black steelies (I'm not the flashy type lol)

Sponsored

Oaksmith

Black Diamond
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m out in Washington County. Contrary to popular belief, Maryland doesnā€™t end after Frederick?. Iā€™m looking forward to some group trail rides. Iā€™m hoping someone with more ambition than I have will put those together.
Williamsport here!

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Carroll Country checking in. Nice to see folks from the land of pleasant living.

Sponsored

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Carroll Country checking in. Nice to see folks from the land of pleasant living.
Canā€™t wait to see my bronco at woodbine inn! Lol

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Canā€™t wait to see my bronco at woodbine inn! Lol
Absolutely! Love me some Woodbine Inn! I'm sure we'll get an MD meet up at some point in the future (when we actually have our Broncos).

At least hoping that a local dealer gets a demo soon so we can see it in person.

Buford

Wildtrak
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Forest Hill. New to the Forum been a Lurker for a few weeks.