Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

bfabpt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Should I go ahead with my reservation at my local dealer first or wait for more info from dealers regarding the group buy here?
welcome to VA/PA/DE/MD buyers group. few dealerships in the area reported that they will be coming up with a deal offer next week. currently the best deal is with @Granger Ford in iowa. i believe we have until october 31 to change dealership (one chance to change) that will handle ordering the bronco for you.
Sponsored

Bronco20

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks! I'll go ahead and reserve while be eagerly watching on here for news.

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks! I'll go ahead and reserve while be eagerly watching on here for news.
I'd put in a second reservation too at another dealership. It's all refundable

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just took the survey. Located in SE Pa. and res is with Winner Ford in Dover De. I know a salesman there but he has not been very good with communication. Prol bc the order is in the future. Willing to move my reservation with the group. Xplan eligible. Looking for below that and or minimal/no dealer markups. ?

rigel

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan murano 2017
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved another Bronco. Went with the Badlands trim at Battlefield Ford in VA. They have been responsive so far. Will get more info if possible.

Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

welcome to VA/PA/DE/MD buyers group. few dealerships in the area reported that they will be coming up with a deal offer next week. currently the best deal is with @Granger Ford in iowa. i believe we have until october 31 to change dealership (one chance to change) that will handle ordering the bronco for you.
Yikes, I thought I selected "receive notifications" for this thread but apparently not. I remember the first several pages from a week or two ago, but now it's 30 pages long! Can I take your comment as the cliff notes version of what's happening?

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yikes, I thought I selected "receive notifications" for this thread but apparently not. I remember the first several pages from a week or two ago, but now it's 30 pages long! Can I take your comment as the cliff notes version of what's happening?
Have faith in @rcbickle and @perfectburrito. They are doing a fantastic job

bfabpt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you did not missed much :). 2 deal offers coming out this week, 1 from MD and 1 from WV. hopefully other area dealerships follow.

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I try and update the FIRST POST at least weekly or when something changes. You can always find the thumbnail overview there. If there is a need for additional information there, let me know. Feedback is always welcome! :)

You can bookmark it in the Forum so you can always easily find it. (There is a little bookmark symbol in the upper right corner of the post).

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-group-or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/#post-116054

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey folks!

We'll have a dog in the hunt tomorrow. The boss is finalizing "The Plan", I hope to release it tomorrow afternoon (if not earlier).

Thanks!

/john

Sponsored
OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey folks!

We'll have a dog in the hunt tomorrow. The boss is finalizing "The Plan", I hope to release it tomorrow afternoon (if not earlier).

Thanks!

/john
Great! Thanks again for pulling this together. I know it takes work!

rigel

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan murano 2017
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So got in touch with Battlefield Ford in Manassas, VA. As far as the rep knows or is tracking, there will be no ADM and x-plan will be honored. Asking more about volume work, etc.

Borswayze

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EDIT AS OF 08242020!

Read this for SUMMARY OF THREADS

Fellow Future Bronco Owners,

To steal a page from the Texas Volume Buyers' Group, we have banned together to see if we can negotiate once and get the best deal once. Our focus on Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and whoever else would like to join. We have had people join from New York, New Jersey, the Carolinas, and West Virginia.

We have identified our negotiation steering committee. This is the first step in negotiating. We will be meeting MONDAY, 08/24 to discuss the next steps.

We expect two offers this week to the Bronco 6G community, one from Stephens Auto Center ( @StephensAutoCenter ) in West Virginia -AND- Leonardtown Ford in Maryland ( @NayNay ). Thanks to both Dealers for the hard work of putting together offers. Please understand that it takes a lot of work inside the Dealerships to put together and offer like this, so a big thank you to them both!!!

HOLD ON TO YOUR STEERING WHEELS...THIS IS ABOUT TO GET REAL!

Our goal is to do this with courtesy and respect for the Dealers, us, and people who are also running similar groups. We want everyone to be happy with their Bronco and the purchase process. We definitely don't want to interfere with a relationship you may already have.

If you have serious interest, please take our quick survey at:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C599CQ5

The results of the survey (as of 8/18/2020) can be found at:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/page-26#post-134711

And let @perfectburrito know your information to be added to our data tracker.

We have been in contact with the group in Texas as well as a new group that just started for farther up the East Coast and New England.

As of today we are 38 confirmed and have a total of 141 interested! To put this into dollars, this is OVER $5.5M of buying power potential. We also have three dealers following (@NayNay ; @tpsnyder88 ; @Granger Ford ; @StephensAutoCenter ) . I am sure they will answer any "Dealer" questions. To be clear, we have not chosen or are recommending any of these dealers. They have just asked to join and follow. I am also aware of several others that have looked at our information. Follow this link to a "Behind the Scenes Update" from @perfectburrito :

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/page-26#post-134918

We have also had several members talk personally to their dealers and discuss their own Bronco. IF you have any information you would like to share or the dealer seemed like they might be interested in a Fleet Buy arrangement, please reach out to me and @perfectburrito .

Big shout out to @perfectburrito who is maintaining the master list.

View attachment 25683

View attachment 25684

View attachment 25685
EDITED 08/24/2020
2021 Bronco
logo-1-final-1024x559.png

First, we know that our customers are sometimes better informed than a lot of dealers or sales staff. Customers dig deep into the info about a particular vehicle, especially Super Fans of special vehicles, such as the all-new Bronco.
The reservation period for the all new 2021 Bronco from Ford has ended, however, those that have reservations were able to choose the dealer to where their delivery will be made and are currently allowed to switch dealers. That’s where we come in. (For more info on the previous reservation process, please visit this link: https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/reservation-information/)
Our Offer.
We are offering to sell 2021 Broncos to those with current reservations for -$1000 BELOW INVOICE. There is no gimmick. Also, if the customer qualifies for the X-Plan (Ford), we will allow an additional deduction of -$300. Again, NO GIMMICKS. This is all 100% above-board.
We are transparent. Everything we do in regards to the reservation process will be an open-book. It’s truly the only proper way to conduct business. We know it, our customers know it.
The question is, do you have your reservation for the new Ford Bronco? Reservations are now closed and the first round of Broncos are not being allocated by the manufacturer to ANY dealership. However, through the reservations, customers are able to pick the dealer they want their new Bronco delivered.
The Plan.
Here’s a few advantages to concerning “The Plan“. We’ll be answering questions and providing a Q&A FAQ sheet concerning “The Plan“:
  • • Centrally located in the “mid Atlantic region”.
  • • Our price is -$1000 BELOW INVOICE. No gimmicks.
  • • We are offering an additional -$300 to X-Plan qualifiers.
  • • There will be no “hidden fees”. You’ll know before you get here, exactly what to expect.
  • • We will offer additions to your new ride, such as extended warranties, accessories, etc. but none of that will be mandatory or pre-installed without your approval.
  • • We’re working to provide bonded and insured shippers for every vehicle (if the customer wants to go that route) and we’ll work with the customer’s choice of shipper if the customer wants to take care of shipping on their own.
  • • Everything pertaining to the purchase will be “above board” prior to your commitment to our dealership as the receiver of your reservation.
  • • We’re working on trade-ins and the possibility of getting your trade-in appraised prior to arrival at our facility.
The Details.
Below is a comprehensive plan for delivery of officially reserved 2021 Ford Broncos
  1. Customer Orders
    1. We price out the Bronco showing you the invoice, listing our -$1000 discount from the invoice.
    2. If you are an X-Plan customer, you must inform us at this time, a -$300 X-plan credit may be applied.
    3. Document fees (per WV State Law) of $250 + 6% Sales Tax ($15) will be added (+$265).
    4. WV Temporary Tag of $10 (if applicable).
    5. We DO NOT have administration fees.
    6. Standard WV registration/tag/transfer fees for in-state customers will apply.
    7. Shipping fees (if shipping and we handle the shipment)
    8. Assist with taxes and fees for the customer’s home state (if out of state).
  2. Financing
    1. Our finance managers will be available to assist prior-to and during delivery.
    2. Pre-approval may be achieved, we recommend pre-approval within 30 days of delivery.
    3. Options will be made available.
    4. Customer may choose to finance themselves through their own financial institution.
  3. Accessories / Extras
    1. Customer will have the OPTION to purchase accessories and/or extended warranties.
    2. Accessories may be added prior to delivery, with approval of the customer.
    3. Our “extended warranties” DO NOT require the vehicle to be serviced at our location. Vehicle service work may be performed at other locations. Extended warranty related service items may be completed at other locations. $100 or $0 deductibles are available for extended warranties, customers may discuss this and other details with our finance managers.
  4. Finalizing
    1. Customer is satisfied with the build.
    2. Document processing, signatures will be acquired and transmitted between the dealership and the customer.
    3. Vehicle prep and inspection. At this time, we need to know if the customer wants the factory packaging/plastic wrap to remain on the vehicle. Our service department will go through the Ford factory check-list of items to be inspected/serviced.
  5. Prior to Delivery
    1. The paperwork that is needed to complete the transaction (for customers having the vehicle shipped) will be taken care of and physically sent to the customer for approval/signature.
    2. Copies of documents such as insurance verification and driver’s licenses of the purchaser should be sent at this time.
    3. Title document for your particular State may be sent prior to delivery so that the customer has an opportunity to title/register and obtain plates for the vehicle.
    4. Customers coming to the dealership should expect normal wait times for financing/documentation (appx. 1 hour).
    5. We will get the X-plan pin at this time (if applicable).
    6. If the customer has a trade-in, prior arrangements may be made to have the vehicle appraised at the nearest ACV location. We will work with our customers to get this scheduled.
  6. Arrival Day:
    1. If you fly in to Yeager Airport in Charleston, WV, we will pick you up.
    2. If you fly to any other airport, please make arrangements for transportation to our dealership at 104 Stephens Drive, Danville WV 25053.
    3. Rental Car – let us know when you are arriving and where you are turning in the rental vehicle. Most of the rental car companies have locations at Yeager Airport, Enterprise has other locations in the Kanawha Valley. We will pick you up at locations near the Charleston or Danville area.
    4. Trade-in vehicle, please drive up to the main building at the above mentioned address, someone will be out to assist or come on in and get a cup of coffee or a bag of popcorn. Let someone know you’re there to pick up your reserved Bronco, they’ll let the right folks know!
  7. Transport
    1. If we arrange for transportation of your new Bronco, we only use bonded and insured drivers/companies to deliver vehicles. This protects all parties concerned.
    2. When you receive your Bronco, you need to fully inspect every aspect of the vehicle to make sure there’s no damage.
    3. If there’s damage, please note everything and take pictures. If we arranged for transportation, send these pictures to us, notifying us of any damage.
    4. If you arrange for transportation, we will work with the transportation company to expedite shipment. Please have your shipping company contact us prior to coming to our dealership for scheduling.
  8. Payment
    1. We will accept cash for down payments or to fully pay for the vehicle, in person. Do not ship or mail cash.
    2. We will accept credit cards for payment or down payment, there is a 3% convenience fee for all purchases.
    3. We will accept certified bank checks for payments or down payments, we will verify the check through the financial institution. If arriving on a holiday, a weekend, or after hours, please arrange to have the check verified prior to arrival during normal business hours, Monday through Friday.
    4. For out of state customers, we do not accept personal checks.
And finally, here is the signed document, by our General Manager Chase Barton, assuring you of everything we’ve listed above.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact John Holstein, Manager of the Mid-Atlantic Bronco Connection at 304-369-2411 Ext 32. If John doesn’t have the answer, he’ll find out for us.

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram