Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you, intriguing offer! If someone were to come from out of state and didn't want to drive, do you know the easiest way? It seems like the closest transportation hub would be DC but how would we get the rest of the way, any thoughts? Thanks!
We would pick you up, which we do for our customers coming in from other states that want to drive back. And before you ask.... No charge!!

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Getting to Leonardtown from the DC beltway is pretty easy. Probably about an hour drive from the beltway to Leonardtown. Take branch ave route 5 S exit from beltway (495) and follow route 5 all the way to Leonardtown. It makes a couple of turns, have to turn left in Waldorf to stay on 5 and a right in mechanicsville to stay on 5. The dealership is on 5 in Leonardtown. Easy peasy :)
Sorry, thought it was someone coming into DC via train or bus or plane, without transportation from there to us.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you, intriguing offer! If someone were to come from out of state and didn't want to drive, do you know the easiest way? It seems like the closest transportation hub would be DC but how would we get the rest of the way, any thoughts? Thanks!
Not sure if I responded or not. If you took a plane, train, bus into any of the DC hubs, or Baltimore we would gladly have a ride waiting for you. There's no added charges. If for any reason your deal falls thru we would bring you back.

Sponsored

RDS12

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have decided on every vehicle order from here, we will do 3% under MSRP regardless of trim level and add ons. We will also honor all planned pricing that Ford is allowing, along with no ADM or charging anyone above MSRP. While we understand that this is not as wonderful as Granger or other dealerships we also do not know the full spectrum of how they're arriving at their numbers or what they might require from the customers, such as locking into special financing. We do not want to require any added charges, or try to cut people short on trades, added accessories, or require deposits, etc. We want to remain transparent with everyone and fair. We have not seen any final pricing from Ford yet. We also do not know with the demand that all orders will be filled or if dealers will only be allocated a certain number per year causing people to wait for a new model year. Any questions please let me know.
I live in California MD and was one of the folks that called NayNay and told her about this forum. Knowing what I know about the dealerships around here, this offer is not too shabby for the area. None of the other dealerships are even open to discussing pricing. Trust me, I've asked. Not having the ass-pain of needing to travel is worth money to me. I also plan to have some accessories so this may end up being a good deal. If it ends up being close once pricing is revealed, i have no issue staying local. Plane tickets and hotels are expensive. Thanks for stepping up to the plate with this offer. We really don't know how good its going to be until addons are priced. Like most, i will chose the best deal for me - but I will look at them all and decide once official pricing it out there.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in California MD and was one of the folks that called NayNay and told her about this forum. Knowing what I know about the dealerships around here, this offer is not too shabby for the area. None of the other dealerships are even open to discussing pricing. Trust me, I've asked. Not having the ass-pain of needing to travel is worth money to me. I also plan to have some accessories so this may end up being a good deal. If it ends up being close once pricing is revealed, i have no issue staying local. Plane tickets and hotels are expensive. Thanks for stepping up to the plate with this offer. We really don't know how good its going to be until addons are priced. Like most, i will chose the best deal for me - but I will look at them all and decide once official pricing it out there.
I agree with you. In the end when all cards are on the table from Ford, we may make a better deal, we just don't want to stick a foot in our mouths. For now, we find this fair and easy for anyone to calculate their savings. No tricks, games, or bull. And again I want to thank you!! I appreciate your post. I also appreciate you're honesty too. I know future customers look to prior customers for whom they can trust. Word of mouth helps. Thank you!!

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree with you. In the end when all cards are on the table from Ford, we may make a better deal, we just don't want to stick a foot in our mouths. For now, we find this fair and easy for anyone to calculate their savings. No tricks, games, or bull. And again I want to thank you!! I appreciate your post. I also appreciate you're honesty too. I know future customers look to prior customers for whom they can trust. Word of mouth helps. Thank you!!
Thank you for your hard work and honesty. As far as I can tell, Leonardtown will still be in the running

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for your hard work and honesty. As far as I can tell, Leonardtown will still be in the running
I appreciate that. In the end we don't want to be a dealer who was deceptive about anything. Even if people do not go with us I want them to at least feel we were up front and made an honest effort to earn some business, but we are also alright with earning respect.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Our dealer process fee is 499 unless it is plan pricing which can range from 75 to 100.
Thanks for the offer, it actually is a good deal after you crunch some numbers!

You mentioned x-plan..... would there also be a 3% discount off that? Plus the additional $275 +$100 x-plan costs?

Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the offer, it actual1y is a good deal after you crunch some numbers!

You mentioned x-plan..... would there also be a 3% discount off that? Plus the additional $275 +$100 x-plan costs?
No, as the consumer you'll have to decide which would benefit you more. The X plan locks in certain benefits for you. I've told people to grab their pin plans early, they are good for a year. This way you can compare them both. Sometimes, but not always, Ford will give added rebates to pin plan customers that others do not get. So once Ford makes the pricing and rebates available you'll have to ask so you can compare side by side. I am not sure what the 275 added cost is?

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The x-plan costs add a $275 admin fee plus a $100 doc fee.

Your offer is MSRP - 3% plus a $499 dealer process fee?

Your deal should beat my x-plan in my case.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The x-plan costs add a $275 admin fee plus a $100 doc fee.

Your offer is MSRP - 3% plus a $499 dealer process fee?

Your deal should beat my x-plan in my case.
It may, and we can work out which will be best for you. I need to look up this "admin fee" I don't recall ever adding this into a deal before. We go by the X plan listed on the invoice plus the doc fee of 75 or 100, whichever is dictated to us.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Last edited:

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And if I'm understanding correctly, it would be msrp -x plan then 3%. Not msrp -3% and then x plan
Sponsored