Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So far, Leonardtown is best for me. I'm just 20 minutes from there...
Sponsored

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm thinking Leonardtown, too. Much closer to home, no flight, and significantly easier for taxes/tags to buy in-state.

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have slightly modified @North7 's excellent spreadsheet ( see at https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...eet-x-plan-vs-invoice-and-below-invoice.2319/ ) to compare prices on the offers.

This is based on the pricing sheet that @North7 obtained and is posted at the same link. I have highlighted the current best deals in GREEN . I have also calculated the savings with and without travel costs. The travel costs are estimates of airfare and mileage to the Dealer.

As always, more goes into selecting a Dealer than just price, but I hope this helps you with your decision. If more pricing information comes out AFTER the Build and Price Tool, I will update.

Attachments

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have reached out to @StephensAutoCenter and @Granger Ford on the question of options. I have heard back @Granger Ford :

"1) Factory Installed Options - How are these priced?

If they are on the windows sticker they are invoiced and will get included in the 1000/1300 under
We do not have pricing on anything but the base vehicle prices...

2) Dealer Installed Options - How are these priced? Examples?

They are priced at MSRP as the cost is close to the retail on them.
Again no examples as we do not have pricing on them..."

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have reached out to @StephensAutoCenter and @Granger Ford on the question of options. I have heard back @Granger Ford :

"1) Factory Installed Options - How are these priced?

If they are on the windows sticker they are invoiced and will get included in the 1000/1300 under
We do not have pricing on anything but the base vehicle prices...

2) Dealer Installed Options - How are these priced? Examples?

They are priced at MSRP as the cost is close to the retail on them.
Again no examples as we do not have pricing on them..."
I don't understand "They are priced at MSRP as the cost is close to the retail on them". Isn't retail and MSRP the same thing? Normally options have an Invoice and MSRP.

Accessories on the other tend to vary in price from dealer to dealer and retailer to retailer.

rigel

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan murano 2017
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have slightly modified @North7 's excellent spreadsheet ( see at https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...eet-x-plan-vs-invoice-and-below-invoice.2319/ ) to compare prices on the offers.

This is based on the pricing sheet that @North7 obtained and is posted at the same link. I have highlighted the current best deals in GREEN . I have also calculated the savings with and without travel costs. The travel costs are estimates of airfare and mileage to the Dealer.

As always, more goes into selecting a Dealer than just price, but I hope this helps you with your decision. If more pricing information comes out AFTER the Build and Price Tool, I will update.
you're the man RC. Thanks for making this... def cannot wait!

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't understand "They are priced at MSRP as the cost is close to the retail on them". Isn't retail and MSRP the same thing? Normally options have an Invoice and MSRP.

Accessories on the other tend to vary in price from dealer to dealer and retailer to retailer.
Accessories are (DIO) as I answered it - @rcbickle asked the question and my answer was posted..

Ford Bronco Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD? 1598984338827

If I buy Factory accessories, I pay retail for them as the employee 10% markup takes them over the asking price for the accessory...

This does not include the aftermarket 3rd party add-ons or actual parts that I purchase which usually have much more markup..

Hope this brings more clarity...

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Accessories are (DIO) as I answered it - @rcbickle asked the question and my answer was posted..

If I buy Factory accessories, I pay retail for them as the employee 10% markup takes them over the asking price for the accessory...

This does not include the aftermarket 3rd party add-ons or actual parts that I purchase which usually have much more markup..

Thanks, I didn't know there was a such thing as a Dealer Installed Options. I thought anything installed by the dealer was an accessory.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, I didn't know there was a such thing as a Dealer Installed Options. I thought anything installed by the dealer was an accessory.
It is all good... (y)

The problem with dealership language...does not always translate to normal folks correctly...;)

Sponsored
OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sorry if I caused any confusion.

Borswayze

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EDIT AS OF 09/01/2020!

Read this for SUMMARY OF THREADS

SECOND OFFER OUT!!! READ ME!!!!!

Fellow Future Bronco Owners,

To steal a page from the Texas Volume Buyers' Group, we have banned together to see if we can negotiate once and get the best deal once. Our focus on Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and whoever else would like to join. We have had people join from New York, New Jersey, the Carolinas, and West Virginia.

I have calculated the current best estimate on potential savings based on all offers we have to date. Please go to this link:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/page-40#post-162592

The promised offer is published by Stephens Auto Center (@StephensAutoCenter) on their website! Please follow the link to the see the offer:

https://www.stephensauto.com/2021-bronco/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/1000-below-invoice-300-x-plan.4404/

Thanks to the members of this group who approached them on their vehicles and convinced them to take a look a 6G! And of course, thank you @StephensAutoCenter for following through, doing what you said, and making a pretty straight forward offer to the entire Bronco Community! Please read the offer! The first analysis is that it is very much aligned with the @Granger Ford offer. THANK YOU!!!!

We have heard from Leonardtown Ford (@NayNay ). Their offer is 3% under MSRP regardless of trim level and add-ons. They will also honor all planned pricing that Ford is allowing. Link to their offer:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/page-36#post-156110

We also want to continue to thank @Granger Ford for their assistance with this group. They have nothing to gain and everything to lose by helping us, yet they do! First-rate dealer! We don't know if Ford recognizes dealers for being helpful to all Ford customers, but they should!

We have identified our negotiation steering committee. We met MONDAY, 08/24. Please watch for an additional survey from us. We are doing this as volunteers, but we would like to get a Request for Group Pricing out ASAP.

We continue to work on volume pricing, so patience please before you jump dealers since you only get to do it once (to the best of our knowledge) HOLD ON TO YOUR STEERING WHEELS...THIS IS REAL!

Our goal is to do this with courtesy and respect for the Dealers, us, and people who are also running similar groups. We want everyone to be happy with their Bronco and the purchase process. We definitely don't want to interfere with a relationship you may already have.

If you have serious interest, please take our quick survey at:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C599CQ5

The results of the survey (as of 8/25/2020) can be found at:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/page-31#post-147659

And let @perfectburrito know your information to be added to our data tracker.

We have been in contact with the group in Texas as well as a new group that just started for farther up the East Coast and New England.

As of today we are 39 confirmed and have a total of 153 interested! To put this into dollars, this is OVER $5.5M of buying power potential. We also have three dealers following (@NayNay ; @tpsnyder88 ; @Granger Ford ; @StephensAutoCenter ) . I am sure they will answer any "Dealer" questions. To be clear, we have not chosen or are recommending any of these dealers. They have just asked to join and follow.

We have also had several members talk personally to their dealers and discuss their own Bronco. IF you have any information you would like to share or the dealer seemed like they might be interested in a Fleet Buy arrangement, please reach out to me and @perfectburrito .

Big shout out to @perfectburrito who is maintaining the master list.

View attachment 28944

View attachment 28945
View attachment 28946

EDITED 08/28/2020
@perfectburrito - you can move me to the confirmed list. I am buying one of these bad boys.....thanks