Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
To be honest none of us have much skin in the game so far. $100 refundable deposit doesn’t afford Us a huge red carpet rolled out for us. I didn’t get a Bronco tumbler in the mail. Who cares...all we’ve done is click a few buttons on the Ford reservation Webpage. I don’t see this need for coddling and recognition. Now, once I place my friggn order then yeah I’d expect a little more comms.

6333B812-136C-4759-A6B2-16142C882C93.jpeg
Once you place your order, you won't have a chance to switch. So dealer sits you down, you go over what you want, they give you price and you say "can you do a bit better on price?" And they say no that's all they're doing. Now you either pay what they want or lose your bronco.

We don't want that situation which is why we are wanting to explore incentives at other dealers. Dealers that want our business and are actively on forums and getting word out that they're willing to deal. Not ones that don't return phone calls, don't know nearly as much those on these forums, don't respond to emails.

I don't think it's fair to knock on someone who expects some communication and transparency from a dealer who stands to profit from their large purchase.
Sponsored

fastone

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 2013 F-150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I googled this stuff for an hour and couldn’t find it anywhere ?. Maybe I could borrow yours? From your lips to my.....

BTW, no need to reply. You are ignored.

Last edited:

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To be honest none of us have much skin in the game so far. $100 refundable deposit doesn’t afford Us a huge red carpet rolled out for us. I didn’t get a Bronco tumbler in the mail. Who cares...all we’ve done is click a few buttons on the Ford reservation Webpage. I don’t see this need for coddling and recognition. Now, once I place my friggn order then yeah I’d expect a little more comms.

You’re not in sales, are you?
I couldn’t care less what you expect...but if a dealer wants to keep orders and sell vehicles, communication is important...and yes, little things like that “tumbler in the mail” keep orders with them too. If my local dealer had made an effort to keep my business and acted like they gave a crap and wanted to earn it, then I wouldn’t have switched...but they made the decision easy to got to WV.

fwade4

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I currently have a reservation with Koons Falls Church. I understand they were pretty devious on this site so I will probably switch as well. But, for what it is worth, here is my email conversation with the Sales Manager regarding pricing:

Hi Frank,
On reservation orders we are offering a hassle free $1,000 under invoice. This is only for reservation orders.
Thank you,

Ali Zaka
General Manager

Ali,
One more quick question. Are there any fees outside of tax and destination? Thanks!
Frank

Frank we have a processing of $899 and we are NOT charging destination.

Thank you,

Ali,

So the price of a 4 door big bend (prior to options) will be 34,983 - 1000 + 899 for a total of 34,882 plus sales tax?
Frank

Hi Frank,
You are correct.

Thank you,
Ali Zaka
General Manager

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I currently have a reservation with Koons Falls Church. I understand they were pretty devious on this site so I will probably switch as well. But, for what it is worth, here is my email conversation with the Sales Manager regarding pricing:

Hi Frank,
On reservation orders we are offering a hassle free $1,000 under invoice. This is only for reservation orders.
Thank you,

Ali Zaka
General Manager

Ali,
One more quick question. Are there any fees outside of tax and destination? Thanks!
Frank

Thank you,

Ali,

So the price of a 4 door big bend (prior to options) will be 34,983 - 1000 + 899 for a total of 34,882 plus sales tax?
Frank

Hi Frank,
You are correct.

Thank you,
Ali Zaka
General Manager
Interesting because VA dealer processing fees are legally capped at $250, FYI.

Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Frank,
Thank you,

Ali Zaka
General Manager

Ali,
Frank

Thank you,

Ali,

Frank

Hi Frank,
You are correct.

Thank you,
Ali Zaka
General Manager
I misspoke, VA has no legal cap on processing fees. Sorry for jumping the gun.

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Hi Frank,
Thank you,

Ali Zaka
General Manager

Ali,
Frank

Thank you,

Ali,

Frank

Hi Frank,
You are correct.

Thank you,
Ali Zaka
General Manager
wooooooooooow... that's great..

rigel

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan murano 2017
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Koons Fall Church was posting lies and was banned from the site. I find it odd that some people have had no contact from Koons Fall Church and others have posted various so-called deals from Koons Fall Church.
Same thing with Cowles in Manassas. I havent gotten anything from them either. Will be switching anyway.

award1492

Black Diamond
First Name
Nalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You’re not in sales, are you?
I couldn’t care less what you expect...but if a dealer wants to keep orders and sell vehicles, communication is important...and yes, little things like that “tumbler in the mail” keep orders with them too. If my local dealer had made an effort to keep my business and acted like they gave a crap and wanted to earn it, then I wouldn’t have switched...but they made the decision easy to got to WV.
So a tumbler in the mail and some good comms would have prevented you from switching to the best deal in the mid-Atlantic (WVA). Gonna have to call b.s. on that. WVA has a superior offer to anything we’ve seen East of Iowa. The added bonus has been their up front & open comms w this group. Which is why many of us will or have switched our reservations to them. Money talks.
You missed my point entirely. Nobody wants to hear someone whine about their hurt feelings over a lack of comms on a $100 reservation. The proper channel was to contact southern MD himself instead of blindsiding their rep. on a forum. Weak sauce.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So a tumbler in the mail and some good comms would have prevented you from switching to the best deal in the mid-Atlantic (WVA). Gonna have to call b.s. on that. WVA has a superior offer to anything we’ve seen East of Iowa. The added bonus has been their up front & open comms w this group. Which is why many of us will or have switched our reservations to them. Money talks.
You missed my point entirely. Nobody wants to hear someone whine about their hurt feelings over a lack of comms on a $100 reservation. The proper channel was to contact southern MD himself instead of blindsiding their rep. on a forum. Weak sauce.
granger and stephans have been the very definition of good comms.
if a dealer's CRM system has failed, now they know.

(fwiw, my local lexus dealer has moved through three CRM systems in the last six years,
and somehow, they didn't lose my info and it was all transparent to me as the customer)

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you don’t want to hear people “whine” in your opinion. why are you reading and responding to post after post? Tool.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hi Frank,
Thank you,

Ali Zaka
General Manager

Ali,
Frank

Thank you,

Ali,

Frank

Hi Frank,
You are correct.

Thank you,
Ali Zaka
General Manager
I wouldn't trust anything Koons Falls Church says, they were banned from the site for posting bold face lies. So, they are offering 1,000 below invoice but charging $899 processing fee. That's only $101.00 below invoice. How are they getting around not charging destination is beyond me.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't trust anything Koons Falls Church says, they were banned from the site for posting bold face lies. So, they are offering 1,000 below invoice but charging $899 processing fee. That's only $101.00 below invoice. How are they getting around not charging destination is beyond me.
It would be $1600 below invoice without the destination fee.

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you don’t want to hear people “whine” in your opinion. why are you reading and responding to post after post? Tool.
I think the point was that 99% of the dealerships are jerking us around. Phone calls, emails and cheap Chinese water bottles won't affect how they price the Bronco. If the dealer hasn't been upfront with their pricing plan by now, why would they be upfront with anything.