Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It would be $1600 below invoice without the destination fee.
Of all things they dealer can negotiate the FORD, destination is not one. They owe FORD the destination on every bronco delivered to the store. I bet they will hard sell something. For experience it will be a 3rd party extended warranty.

What about add-ons and financing?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Of all things they dealer can negotiate the FORD, destination is not one. They owe FORD the destination

They do...but they can still show it at $0 in the form of an overall discount. Their offer would be $1600 under invoice...not so far out of line with Granger’s $1300 below. This one is probably BS since it is just on email and not published...but it is not unthinkable.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They do...but they can still show it at $0 in the form of an overall discount. Their offer would be $1600 under invoice...not so far out of line with Granger’s $1300 below. This one is probably BS since it is just on email and not published...but it is not unthinkable.
No its not but they can't even post it on this site because they've been banned for lying.

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Of all things they dealer can negotiate the FORD, destination is not one. They owe FORD the destination on every bronco delivered to the store. I bet they will hard sell something. For experience it will be a 3rd party extended warranty.

Exactly. Basically just invoice, if it's even true. They were kicked out of here earlier for being shady

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My issue with Koons is how they lied, then they spammed the site. It was a stupid lie. All you had to do was go to FORD.com and see they were lying.

Then oddly people less than 10 posts come and post a Koons deal never to be heard of again.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My issue with Koons is how they lied, then they spammed the site. It was a stupid lie. All you had to do was go to FORD.com and see they were lying.

Then oddly people less than 10 posts come and post a Koons deal never to be heard of again.
Let's put Koons to rest and also not devolve our thread over dealer communication issues. If I had a nickel for every overly aggressive or completely ignorant dealer I've spoken to on our behalf, I'd be rich. We (the steering committee) will vet Koons thoroughly over the next two weeks and provide further insight. WRF3MD, I may DM you since we've had a hard time reaching Ali. Finally, if your dealer hasn't contacted you, try picking up the phone and calling them. No one is perfect 100% of the time.

Side note: if anyone has had communication with Madison Ford (VA) please DM me. I had a great/hopeful conversation with their GM this week.

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let's put Koons to rest and also not devolve our thread over dealer communication issues. If I had a nickel for every overly aggressive or completely ignorant dealer I've spoken to on our behalf, I'd be rich. We (the steering committee) will vet Koons thoroughly over the next two weeks and provide further insight. WRF3MD, I may DM you since we've had a hard time reaching Ali. Finally, if your dealer hasn't contacted you, try picking up the phone and calling them. No one is perfect 100% of the time.

Side note: if anyone has had communication with Madison Ford (VA) please DM me. I had a great/hopeful conversation with their GM this week.
Just wanted to say thank you to all those contributing and especially those leading the charge. I appreciate it, so thank you!

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How are they getting around not charging destination is beyond me.
Technically, “they” are not charging destination. Isn’t that a required fee charged by Ford?

Yolobaggins

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same thing with Cowles in Manassas. I havent gotten anything from them either. Will be switching anyway.
I have mine for Cowles too. What did they lie about?

I think I am going to switch to Stephens auto or Lenoardstown now they announced 1k off

plus I have had 0 contact from them since reservation

Last edited:

Sponsored

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That email picture wasn't from me, I just copied it from a previous post. But thanks.

blue182

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here’s an email I got from Ali with some more contact information. I haven’t discussed any pricing with him besides asking about additional dealer mark ups and honoring msrp.

Hi Again,

That sounds great. They can reach me directly at 202-629-7887 (Text or Call) or my Gmail Account ([email protected]) or [email protected]

I’m looking forward to get this BRONCO IN THE SHOWROOM!
Thank you,

Ali Zaka
General Manager
Koons Ford Falls Church
1051 East Broad Street
Falls Church, VA 22044

703-241-7200 Ext: 1382
[email protected]

Last edited:

rigel

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan murano 2017
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have mine for Cowles too. What did they lie about?

I think I am going to switch to Stephens auto or Lenoardstown now they announced 1k off

plus I have had 0 contact from them since reservation
I haven't even spoken to Cowles. They haven't reached out or anything.