Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

HEMI_Shaker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challanger 392 Shaker (Sublime gree
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like to know what that post was too lol. I am not good at this stuff, but I'm trying to learn.
The post was NayNay confirming that Leonardtown Ford was NOT requiring any additional down payments to order. They are honoring the $100 refundable reservation fee only.
The post is a few pages back.

EDIT: here is the post from NayNay

LOL did not realize that was NayNay i replied too. Guess I need more Coffee ?

"Ok so.... my dealership will absolutely stand behind our word. I said we would NOT ask a penny over what was required by Ford (the 100 refundable deposit) and am absolutely standing behind that."
Sponsored

Last edited:

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, and not for a lack of trying.
so frustrating with Apple in Columbia. I was placing my reservation at 8pm on reveal night - but kept starting over because it would not give me Apple. I tried for 2.5 hours just so I can force it to give me Apple - and now I hear nothing from Apple Ford.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The post was NayNay confirming that Leonardtown Ford was NOT requiring any additional down payments to order. They are honoring the $100 refundable reservation fee only.
The post is a few pages back.

EDIT: here is the post from NayNay

LOL did not realize that was NayNay i replied too. Guess I need more Coffee ?

"Ok so.... my dealership will absolutely stand behind our word. I said we would NOT ask a penny over what was required by Ford (the 100 refundable deposit) and am absolutely standing behind that."
[/QUOTE
As long as I am not the only one!! Haha

#rcbickle is also updating our post to include that information too. I hope I tagged the name correctly ?

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so frustrating with Apple in Columbia. I was placing my reservation at 8pm on reveal night - but kept starting over because it would not give me Apple. I tried for 2.5 hours just so I can force it to give me Apple - and now I hear nothing from Apple Ford.
Are you sure they have the reservation? Have you called? I know we had a glitch with some of our customers that were not contacted. In no way am I defending them, but if it was me, I would call and check. If they have blatantly ignored you then that is different.

Troy13

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Been lurking for awhile but finally made an account. Was waiting for custom build and price to launch before I made a reservation but will I need to make one soon to participate in this group buy?

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Been lurking for awhile but finally made an account. Was waiting for custom build and price to launch before I made a reservation but will I need to make one soon to participate in this group buy?
It was reported (in the Ford meeting with dealers a few weeks ago) reservations will end in January, so you have 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 months left.
You can have 2 reservations in your name, you could make one now and another later if a special deal comes up.... for example, Grangers has a special discount for those reserving after Oct 1st, $2000 below invoice.
The biggest factor at this time is dealer changes for your reservation must be done by Oct 31, unless Ford extends it.
At this point, you're near the end of the waiting line anyway , just get a res in while you are able to.

Troy13

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It was reported (in the Ford meeting with dealers a few weeks ago) reservations will end in January, so you have 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 months left.
You can have 2 reservations in your name, you could make one now and another later if a special deal comes up.... for example, Grangers has a special discount for those reserving after Oct 1st, $2000 below invoice.
The biggest factor at this time is dealer changes for your reservation must be done by Oct 31, unless Ford extends it.
At this point, you're near the end of the waiting line anyway , just get a res in while you are able to.
I appreciate that. I went ahead and reserved this morning!!

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Broncolli FYI, @NayNay has been exceedingly responsive, most of the time my (numerous) emails have been answered almost immediately. Even if my original dealer honors X-Plan, I'm still happy to have switched to Leonardtown Ford.

Thanks again to @rcbickle and everyone else who has arranged this deal.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Broncolli FYI, @NayNay has been exceedingly responsive, most of the time my (numerous) emails have been answered almost immediately. Even if my original dealer honors X-Plan, I'm still happy to have switched to Leonardtown Ford.

Thanks again to @rcbickle and everyone else who has arranged this deal.
Thanks. Now that you said that, I'll probably get a bunch of emails today when I'm off and we're both gonna look bad......
Seriously though, I don't understand how a dealership allows people to hang. The customer is my job. They deserve better. After all it's how we as a dealership make our living. No customer is no job. I do greatly appreciate when anyone takes the time to notice. Thank you for being honest and letting members here know.

Sponsored
OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Dealer selection is still October 31, unless anyone has seen different. As of today, we have not received any new offers. We are quickly closing on the 16th, which is when we call this complete. This has been a team effort and although all of us had hoped we could do more (and maybe something will happen as an October surprise), we do have several good options to consider beyond what your dealer might have communicated (or in the case of some, not communicated). I do recommend a visit to your dealer and make sure you understand what they might offer individually. Just make sure it is in writing! Final countdown!

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@NayNay can you answer the document fee question?

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NayNay can you answer the document fee question?
Our regular doc fee is 499, doc fee with X-Plan is 100. We also don't have any added extras. You're not required to finance with us, there's no surprise fees, no you have to buy this or that. We are keeping it simple. No games or tricks. We also offer free off-site delivery too. You can also do your paperwork at home. We do the tag work too. Hope that helps.
Sponsored