Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the 3% off MSRP apply to FE?
My boss said no that we are at MSRP on FE, however I told him that is not what I posted here. He told me 3% off MSRP on Bronco orders...... at that time we had no FE. So if and when we get anyone switching I will definitely go to bat on those too. For now we have none.
Sponsored

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll be switching to you all, @NayNay! Thank you for ALL of your help with my many questions. I'm definitely not going to be bullied into staying with the "big" guys. Even if I have to wait a bit, having a dealership that I feel is being straightforward and actually cares about the customer is important. Can't wait to officially work with you!

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok after a VERY long few days at work I finally got an offer for those that had their x-plan dream removed. For those who planned on utilizing their Xplan pricing your special will be 1% over invoice.

Yes I will show you your invoice

If you prefer 3% off MSRP you still have that option.

You will have to show me your x-plan pin at time of deal being done. You can cancel it and save it afterwards

NO hidden surprises

Doc fee 499

Destination is part of your invoice it will not be added back in later to jack up prices

You are NOT required to finance with us or buy extras (tho you're allowed to)

This excludes FE (sorry I tried ?)

You MUST be a member of this forum. This deal is NOT for non members.

I have a 500 bet riding on this offer. My boss said there is no way we will get any influx of Bronco orders. I said we will. So he think less than 20 will switch. I said 21 and over. 500 bucks riding on this. If not I'll be back with my sign asking for donations ? lol. Honestly I don't care if we get 0 or 200, the point is to make a stand for those that had xplan ready to go!!
NayNay,
Thank you for all your work on behalf of the group! It is much appreciated in an overwhelming sea of dealers that simply do not care about their potential clients!

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll be switching to you all, @NayNay! Thank you for ALL of your help with my many questions. I'm definitely not going to be bullied into staying with the "big" guys. Even if I have to wait a bit, having a dealership that I feel is being straightforward and actually cares about the customer is important. Can't wait to officially work with you!
Thank you, that is very kind!

Sponsored

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wokokon

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My boss said no that we are at MSRP on FE, however I told him that is not what I posted here. He told me 3% off MSRP on Bronco orders...... at that time we had no FE. So if and when we get anyone switching I will definitely go to bat on those too. For now we have none.
NayNay, I have an FE reservation. Would need to know if this was option in order to switch to your dealership. Thank you.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NayNay, I have an FE reservation. Would need to know if this was option in order to switch to your dealership. Thank you.
At this point the boss said no. We're at MSRP on FE but we're offering discounts on add ons. I'm still trying to get him to change his mind but I can't promise anything yet.

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for working with us. However, I'm not ready to move my FE reservation if it's a MSRP deal (since I won't be able to move it again). If your boss can commit to a better deal I can consider moving it, otherwise I'll stand fast to see what else develops.

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

ANNOUNCEMENT - Leonardtown Ford Updates Its offer to Bronco6G Community. This is a response to Ford's statement that they will not allow X-Plan on Broncos. Highlights:

Buyers may choose between 3% OFF MSRP -OR- If you have a valid X-Plan Pin and are a Bronco 6G member 1% OVER INVOICE. Key points of the offer:

• At the time of the deal, you must show you X-Plan Pin
  • The X-Plan Pin will not be used. You can cancel it afterward and use it on another vehicle if you so choose.
  • Leonardtown Ford will share the invoice with you.
  • The destination charge is part of your invoice. It will not be added back in later to increase prices.
  • Dealer Documentation Fees will be fixed at $499.
  • You are NOT required to finance with AND/OR buy extras at Leonardtown, but you can if you wish.
  • This applies to all models of the Bronco EXCEPT the First Edition

Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for working with us. However, I'm not ready to move my FE reservation if it's a MSRP deal (since I won't be able to move it again). If your boss can commit to a better deal I can consider moving it, otherwise I'll stand fast to see what else develops.
I definitely don't want anyone ending up in a bad situation. If anything changes I will let you know.

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I understand we won't get our allocation until mid November. I think if we get more reservations we get a higher allocation. I can speculate all day long. I, just as you, are at the mercy of Ford. As I know more solid information i will post it. I also would not allow a top 150 dealer to bully me into sticking with them. No one gives a crap where they fall in line. You as the consumer have the power. Not them!! You go where you're comfortable going. I'm sorry I do not have better information for you at this time.
Wait, so you’re saying if I switch my reservation to you guys I’m likely not getting a Bronco until mid November?

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ANNOUNCEMENT - Leonardtown Ford Updates Its offer to Bronco6G Community. This is a response to Ford's statement that they will not allow X-Plan on Broncos. Highlights:

Buyers may choose between 3% OFF MSRP -OR- If you have a valid X-Plan Pin and are a Bronco 6G member 1% OVER INVOICE. Key points of the offer:

• At the time of the deal, you must show you X-Plan Pin
  • The X-Plan Pin will not be used. You can cancel it afterward and use it on another vehicle if you so choose.
  • Leonardtown Ford will share the invoice with you.
  • The destination charge is part of your invoice. It will not be added back in later to increase prices.
  • Dealer Documentation Fees will be fixed at $499.
  • You are NOT required to finance with AND/OR buy extras at Leonardtown, but you can if you wish.
  • This applies to all models of the Bronco EXCEPT the First Edition
Thanks again ?

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait, so you’re saying if I switch my reservation to you guys I’m likely not getting a Bronco until mid November?
Sorry now I'm getting confused. No one is getting any Bronco in mid November. It's impossible for Ford to build them in 2 weeks.

BroncoClass

Outer Banks
First Name
OLIVIA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Discovery Land Rover Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi @NayNay what do I need to do to switch to you? Do I need to call you or email? Do I need to call the dealership that has my reservation first?
Sponsored