Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry now I'm getting confused. No one is getting any Bronco in mid November. It's impossible for Ford to build them in 2 weeks.
Nevermind. I went back and re-read what you were replying to. I get it now. You’ll know how many you are allocated in a couple of weeks.

I feel like a dummy now.
Sponsored

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm looking to switch to you as well NayNay.. u guys r 3 1/2 hours from Philly. now question..... how do we switch? when will we be able to switch? .... give us a breakdown on the future. so we know what to expect...

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi @NayNay what do I need to do to switch to you? Do I need to call you or email? Do I need to call the dealership that has my reservation first?
You do NOT have to contact the dealership you're moving from. When you made your reservation at the bottom there's a phone number you can call to switch to us. Remember we're Leonardtown Ford. Not Lexington, we have lost some to them when people got confused. Our zip code is 20650. Once you're done email my work email [email protected] so I can check and make sure it moved with success. I am off tomorrow just so you know.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nevermind. I went back and re-read what you were replying to. I get it now. You’ll know how many you are allocated in a couple of weeks.

I feel like a dummy now.
Don't feel dumb!! I tend to confuse easily as it is.

BroncoClass

Outer Banks
First Name
OLIVIA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Discovery Land Rover Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You do NOT have to contact the dealership you're moving from. When you made your reservation at the bottom there's a phone number you can call to switch to us. Remember we're Leonardtown Ford. Not Lexington, we have lost some to them when people got confused. Our zip code is 20650. Once you're done email my work email [email protected] so I can check and make sure it moved with success. I am off tomorrow just so you know.
Will do! Thank you for all your hard work. It definitely didn't go unnoticed. Also thank you to everyone who started this thread and worked tirelessly to get us a good deal.????

Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm looking to switch to you as well NayNay.. u guys r 3 1/2 hours from Philly. now question..... how do we switch? when will we be able to switch? .... give us a breakdown on the future. so we know what to expect...
A Philly man and a Marine? I was raised outside of Philly and my father was a Marine that worked for Local 19 and retired from that union!! We would love to have you if you bring me a Philly steak n cheese otherwise I'm not so sure.....
Haha
You call Ford and switch to Leonardtown Ford. Our zip code is 20650. I would like anyone switching to email me at [email protected] so I can make sure it went smoothly and we have the reservation with us. Do NOT cancel your reservation. You want to move it. Your 100 deposit should move with it, if it doesn't you'll need to make the deposit with us. (In some cases customers were refunded and others not and I don't know why). I am here to help if need be. Keep in mind I am off from work Thursday so I may not respond until Friday.

BroncoClass

Outer Banks
First Name
OLIVIA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Discovery Land Rover Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A Philly man and a Marine? I was raised outside of Philly and my father was a Marine that worked for Local 19 and retired from that union!! We would love to have you if you bring me a Philly steak n cheese otherwise I'm not so sure.....
Haha
You call Ford and switch to Leonardtown Ford. Our zip code is 20650. I would like anyone switching to email me at [email protected] so I can make sure it went smoothly and we have the reservation with us. Do NOT cancel your reservation. You want to move it. Your 100 deposit should move with it, if it doesn't you'll need to make the deposit with us. (In some cases customers were refunded and others not and I don't know why). I am here to help if need be. Keep in mind I am off from work Thursday so I may not respond until Friday.
I second this steak and cheese!? I will come the same day you do?!

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Leonardtown is so small. I'm curious to see how their allocation will work out with people switching. They have more reservations than cars they sell in a month. I'm excited for them but not sure how Ford will work this out.
As it currently stands we have sold more vehicles than we have in reservations. Just wanted to clarify that. Tho it seems to be rapidly changing. But we will figure it out and remain honest and up front with our customers. Thanks for the excitement for us!

Sponsored

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco Philly steak n cheese party!!!!!!! Who else is in......
it depends, Pat’s or Geno’s or do you have a non touristy favorite?

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It's been so long..... now I wanna go to Philly just to eat the food!!
They are close enough to get one from each place. I mean, one you start pumping one of those into your bloodstream, why not OD? LOL
Sponsored