Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford does recognize dealers through feedback on their surveys. It carries a ton of weight. If you feel a specific dealer did their job let it reflect on the surveys you get. Keep in mind it is no joke with Ford and it is seen as a pass/fail. It can cost individuals their jobs (yes that serious) so you can help by giving a dealer a perfect one. If you feel they did not do as well as you anticipated try to reach out to them prior to hurting them on a survey. We are all humans and none of us perfect, so keep that in mind please. Another way you can help dealers out is by Google and yelp reviews and other reviews people look toward to make decisions on where to buy. Those are things you can do now while people are still deciding where to buy from. Many times individuals will go to all lengths to show negative feedback and not often enough to give some praise. The people who come here from dealerships are people who have a career and probably have invested years into their jobs at their dealerships. So if you want to give praise to those you feel are going above and beyond especially places like @Granger Ford who are losing money to earn your business go to Google and give them a great review to help their community to know who does well. Trust me this does go a long way in giving back. Those that come here to assist this group are NOT getting paid to do it. Nothing requires them to help except them wanting to take the time and maybe you'll pick them. Have a blessed evening!!
Well said @NayNay

A reputation takes years to build and can be destroyed in seconds on the internet...
Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well said @NayNay

A reputation takes years to build and can be destroyed in seconds on the internet...
You're up late lol. I figured it needed to be said. Especially for your group. I KNOW 1st hand all the work that goes into building a base and the countless hours you never get paid for, and how a slight error can cause an eruption of negative reviews. It's still pretty rare to find genuine people in this business. I'm just calling it like I see it. ?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're up late lol. I figured it needed to be said. Especially for your group. I KNOW 1st hand all the work that goes into building a base and the countless hours you never get paid for, and how a slight error can cause an eruption of negative reviews. It's still pretty rare to find genuine people in this business. I'm just calling it like I see it. ?
Me? You are east coast and an hour ahead of us... :ROFLMAO: However I am closing in on 60 so it is good to rest...;)

I know the business is dog eats dog some times, I have found over the years that good relationships with other dealerships has a positive affect on all of the parties involved...

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me? You are east coast and an hour ahead of us... :ROFLMAO: However I am closing in on 60 so it is good to rest...;)

I know the business is dog eats dog some times, I have found over the years that good relationships with other dealerships has a positive affect on all of the parties involved...
Yes I agree.

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Officially switched to Leonardtown! Thanks for all of the info and transparency @NayNay ! And thanks to all of you that put in the time and effort to find us a deal. This thread has allowed me to feel very comfortable with my choice of dealers.

Last edited:

Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Officially switched to Leonardtown! Thanks for all of the info and transparency @NayNay ! And thanks to all of you that put in the time and effort to find us a deal. This thread has allowed me to feel very comfortable with my choice of dealers.
Welcome aboard!! We're happy to have you. And thanks!!

Yolobaggins

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just switched to Leonardtown! All because @NayNay actually communicated and gave the best deal in the area. Cowles never said one flipping thing to me. Clearly their business means nothing

Now I know I am not going to get ripped off with ADM, etc

Is there anything that needs to be done now?

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just switched to Leonardtown! All because @NayNay actually communicated and gave the best deal in the area. Cowles never said one flipping thing to me. Clearly their business means nothing

Now I know I am not going to get ripped off with ADM, etc

Is there anything that needs to be done now?
Hi, for some I'll need to collect the 100 deposit but that will probably be later this week. Thanks for switching and trusting us!!

BravoZulu

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
NayNay, would your dealership be able to transfer Virginia tags and would I be able to pay the Virginia taxes there? Thanks!

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NayNay, would your dealership be able to transfer Virginia tags and would I be able to pay the Virginia taxes there? Thanks!
Sorry it did not tag me in the post. You have to do the @ sign before the screen name or it won't alert me. We can transfer tags. You do pay whatever your state taxes are. We do all that work for you.

Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha, I'm not even sure Ford really knows the answer to that! Hopefully more details will be shared.
Hi again. Our store now stands at 39 reservations. I know that was a question I didn't have an answer for. Those asking about when their vehicles will be made need to also consider a dealership can submit in any order they want to. So just be careful. If a dealership is telling everyone they'll have their Bronco in April that's probably not true. The salesperson does NOT submit the orders. Management does that. For my store I've taken over this process to handle the orders and customers. However 10 of them will be 2022 models due to reservations after 2021 cut off or by request. Hope that helps somewhat.

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry it did not tag me in the post. You have to do the @ sign before the screen name or it won't alert me. We can transfer tags. You do pay whatever your state taxes are. We do all that work for you.
Hi again. Our store now stands at 39 reservations. I know that was a question I didn't have an answer for. Those asking about when their vehicles will be made need to also consider a dealership can submit in any order they want to. So just be careful. If a dealership is telling everyone they'll have their Bronco in April that's probably not true. The salesperson does NOT submit the orders. Management does that. For my store I've taken over this process to handle the orders and customers. However 10 of them will be 2022 models due to reservations after 2021 cut off or by request. Hope that helps somewhat.
Lots of people switching to Leonardtown Ford, great choice. Not an employee just a happpppyyyyy customer. @NayNay, I say party at the dealership when the first Broncos arrive (that is with great hope the threat of COVID has been significantly reduced). I'll bring the beer ??. 2021 can't come quick enough!

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lots of people switching to Leonardtown Ford, great choice. Not an employee just a happpppyyyyy customer. @NayNay, I say party at the dealership when the first Broncos arrive (that is with great hope the threat of COVID has been significantly reduced). I'll bring the beer ??. 2021 can't come quick enough!
I was thinking of doing something outside like a Bronco BBQ cuz this bitch can grill like nobody's biz....
I can cuss right?? ? ?
Todays been an extremely long day!! Count stands at 40 but the new one is a 2022

HEMI_Shaker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challanger 392 Shaker (Sublime gree
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was thinking of doing something outside like a Bronco BBQ cuz this bitch can grill like nobody's biz....
I can cuss right?? ? ?
Todays been an extremely long day!! Count stands at 40 but the new one is a 2022
As soon as i figure out how to transfer my reservation, you will have one more. From late July.