Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

HEMI_Shaker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challanger 392 Shaker (Sublime gree
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The bottom of your reservation has an 800 number you can call. And thanks!!
No number at the bottom. I did find 1-800-334-4375 in the Faq section on how to change dealer reservations.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The 1-800-334-4375 number (select Option 1 and then Option 3) referenced above is the number I called when I transferred my Reservation to Leonardtown Ford last week.

Thanks for these tips - nothing I hate more than these machines. @NayNay - you got me coming your way!

BPMANAZ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No problem. Anything for a fellow “Badlander”. It was a really simple process btw. Took about 3 minutes.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hay everyone. I am super excited as this really starts coming together. I was told in as soon as a week we will have real pricing (able to get the invoices with to the penny prices) many have been emailing me daily and I really am enjoying answering the questions chatting, giving opinions, and helping out. I'm doing my best to answer as fast as I can. We are nearing our month end and I'm responsible for more than 1 department. So if my communication slows down a little please do not get upset. I take my job really seriously and the staff doesn't get paid unless my numbers are straight. This in no way means slow down or stop, just be patient if I don't answer within the hour. Also I am off Thursday and leave early Wednesday. This way you all have an idea of my work schedule. Ahhhhhhh I'm so excited ? ? I feel this group is SUPER AMAZING!!!!

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi, for some I'll need to collect the 100 deposit but that will probably be later this week. Thanks for switching and trusting us!!
Just got off the phone with Ford, switched to Leonardtown. Are you linking members here to our email or reservation number?

Sponsored

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lots of people switching to Leonardtown Ford, great choice. Not an employee just a happpppyyyyy customer. @NayNay, I say party at the dealership when the first Broncos arrive (that is with great hope the threat of COVID has been significantly reduced). I'll bring the beer ??. 2021 can't come quick enough!
I'd be up for a Leonardtown Ford Bronco BBQ. I'll bring the wine.

As @NayNay said, this IS an amazing group!

HEMI_Shaker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NayNay I just transfered my reservation to Leonardtown and sent you an e-mail. Thanks for all the work you have put in.

For the BBQ i can smoke up a nice Brisket ?

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really hope we can all pick up close to each other and do this! We are driving 4 hours so we decided to make a little mini vacation out of it since our international trips keeping getting pushed. So we'll be in the area for a few days.
Sign me up for whatever I can buy at the store there! ?? Beer! ?

HEMI_Shaker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Transferred my reservation to Leonardtown today! In all seriousness, if we're doing a BBQ I'll bring a dessert and will want at least two plates, three if the brisket is good.
Oh no worries, the brisket is good. My chicken, rib and brisket game is ?
Sponsored