Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

BroncoClass

Outer Banks
First Name
OLIVIA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Discovery Land Rover Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Cut off on 2021 was in Sept. If you reserved prior to that date you get a 2021 model.
I made my $100 reservation the day Ford allowed us to. I just haven't moved my reservation to you yet.
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cut off on 2021 was in Sept. If you reserved prior to that date you get a 2021 model.
I wish that were true, or hopeful it turns out to be true; but am concerned that some people who reserved well before that cutoff will not get 2021s, and some who reserved after it will, based on how many allocations their dealer gets to fill orders. Now that Ford has gone away from the promise to build all reservations before dealer stock, I also am concerned those who do have reservations thatr push into 2022 will get pushed back even further.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish that were true, or hopeful it turns out to be true; but am concerned that some people who reserved well before that cutoff will not get 2021s, and some who reserved after it will, based on how many allocations their dealer gets to fill orders. Now that Ford has gone away from the promise to build all reservations before dealer stock, I also am concerned those who do have reservations thatr push into 2022 will get pushed back even further.
While I can't control Ford I can remain honest and tell everyone the information I get directly from my rep. So far every single thing he has told me has been true, so at this point I listen to him.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While I can't control Ford I can remain honest and tell everyone the information I get directly from my rep. So far every single thing he has told me has been true, so at this point I listen to him.
That makes me feel better...he is still saying all of your reservations prior to that September date will be filled with MY2021 Broncos? If so, that's awesome.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
@PSUTE can you give us more details (ie. doc fees, etc.) and something in writing from them so we can post the deal?
I sent him an email including a link to the page on the thread. They're still figuring out how far down the rabbit hole they want to go with this. My conversations with him indicate that they don't have any dealer add ons, I have no idea of what their doc fees are. I can't speak for them though, but they aware, and will decide how far they want to go after they do their due diligence.

Sponsored

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Youre right. He responded immediately

THANK YOU!

(Love this forum)
Does anyone have experience of the dealership?
They are quick in replying to emails about this, which I’m taking as a good sign.
Sponsored