Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We are pleased to announce a NEW OFFER!!!!!

Madison Ford in Virginia

Madison Ford's deal:
On any pre-order converted to our dealership for ’21 pre-orders (before cut off for ’22) will be given the following pricing. 25% of the holdback UNDER invoice. They will also be offering 15% off of retail pricing on any Bronco accessory that will be available through our parts department. They are also working with the finance department to see what sort of offers they can offer on extended service programs through Ford Protect (We will post if it becomes available!). The documentation Fee is $799 by law (Due to legal posting requirements).

Jonathan Bradley | GSM
Madison Ford
www.madisonfordsales.com
2895 South Seminole Trail
Madison VA, 22727
O: 540-948-6806 | F: 540-948-6516
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Please see the attached analysis. This is based on the latest intelligence I have. If I am in error, please let me know and I will update the spreadsheet.

Attachments

NotoriousBDP

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WL74 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Madison Ford in Virginia

Madison Ford's deal:
On any pre-order converted to our dealership for ’21 pre-orders (before cut off for ’22) will be given the following pricing. 25% of the holdback UNDER invoice. They will also be offering 15% off of retail pricing on any Bronco accessory that will be available through our parts department. The documentation Fee is $799 by law.
Ford Bronco Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD? EF1177FA-248B-4C61-8FF9-5F65A76BBAB3

https://www.caranddriver.com/research/a31994040/virginia-sales-tax-on-cars/

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To add clarification:
You are correct, in that the fee amount is not set by state law.
However, dealers in VA must physically post their fees in a conspicuous area of the dealership. This fee may not be offered lower without publishing the fee for all customers. $799 is the going rate for most dealerships I have conversed with in Virginia.

I asked if they would budge on the fee, but they cannot due to this legal requirement.

Last edited:

BroncoClass

Outer Banks
First Name
OLIVIA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Discovery Land Rover Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Please see the attached analysis. This is based on the latest intelligence I have. If I am in error, please let me know and I will update the spreadsheet.
This deal seems better than Leonardtown. I'm I looking at the #'s correctly? I wonder if you are required to come back there for maintenance.

Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This deal seems better than Leonardtown. I'm I looking at the #'s correctly? I wonder if you are required to come back there for maintenance.
No maintenance requirements that I am aware, but I will double check.

Yes, this is a below invoice offer.

Of all the dealerships on my call list Madison was the most pleasant and knowledgeable that I spoke with. I am confident their customer service will follow suit.

BroncoClass

Outer Banks
First Name
OLIVIA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Discovery Land Rover Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks ?! Sounds good to me. I've been sitting back waiting cause I knew someone else would put another offer up.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll add that our invoice pricing on the spreadsheet was figured a while back and according to a Granger post, when the B&P went live, they advised a 6% discount off MSRP to arrive at invoice. So the actual savings is probably better than the spreadsheet indicates.

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'll add that our invoice pricing on the spreadsheet was figured a while back and according to a Granger post, when the B&P went live, they advised a 6% discount off MSRP to arrive at invoice. So the actual savings is probably better than the spreadsheet indicates.
When I updated the latest cost analysis today, I used the 6% off of MSRP as the assumption for the invoice price. The new Spreadsheet (posted as a PDF) is all of what we know now. Some members have send me a few questions. I will look at those and if need be, publish another next week.

rigel

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan murano 2017
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Madison Ford in Virginia

Madison Ford's deal:
On any pre-order converted to our dealership for ’21 pre-orders (before cut off for ’22) will be given the following pricing. 25% of the holdback UNDER invoice. They will also be offering 15% off of retail pricing on any Bronco accessory that will be available through our parts department. They are also working with the finance department to see what sort of offers they can offer on extended service programs through Ford Protect (We will post if it becomes available!). The documentation Fee is $799 by law (Due to legal posting requirements).

Jonathan Bradley | GSM
Madison Ford
www.madisonfordsales.com
2895 South Seminole Trail
Madison VA, 22727
O: 540-948-6806 | F: 540-948-6516
This will only be 1.5 hrs away for me. So if service and stuff is needed. This may be awesome too. Thanks for all the hard work, truly.

Sponsored

NotoriousBDP

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To add clarification:
You are correct, in that the fee amount is not set by state law.
However, dealers in VA must physically post their fees in a conspicuous area of the dealership. This fee may not be offered lower without publishing the fee for all customers. $799 is the going rate for most dealerships I have conversed with in Virginia.

I asked if they would budge on the fee, but they cannot due to this legal requirement.
Thanks very much for that clarification! Guess I need to do some calculations as that would certainly be closer to me than either Stephens Auto Center or Leonardtown Ford, which are currently the two dealerships to which I’ve been considering moving my reservation.

Last edited:

NotoriousBDP

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I updated the latest cost analysis today, I used the 6% off of MSRP as the assumption for the invoice price. The new Spreadsheet (posted as a PDF) is all of what we know now. Some members have send me a few questions. I will look at those and if need be, publish another next week.
Thanks a ton for all the hard work!!

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There are a couple errors. I will fix those tomorrow. Basically, on the 2Door analysis for Madison I failed to update the document fees, so it is off by $300. Also, I failed to match the travel costs to the same value for the 2 and 4 door! I will fix that. This is what happens when you do updates after yard work and beer. LOL

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m in Md with a reservation at Bob Davidson. Unwilling to work with me at all. So if I follow through on my 7/14 reservation I’m willing to support a volume buy and switch dealerships. Talked to Stephens who seemed great but did not switch as of yet because it’s a hike but not out of the realm of Possibility. If we can do it closer I’m in.
Sponsored