Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m in Md with a reservation at Bob Davidson. Unwilling to work with me at all. So if I follow through on my 7/14 reservation I’m willing to support a volume buy and switch dealerships. Talked to Stephens who seemed great but did not switch as of yet because it’s a hike but not out of the realm of Possibility. If we can do it closer I’m in.
At this late date, we have been unable to obtain any volume pricing. We have gotten some good offers to our group, and none are tied to any commitments (though the people we have talked to at the dealers all hope to bring in volume from 6G). My best advice is to look at the first post in this thread that I continue to update with summaries and see if one of the offers fit you and your needs. We have offers from W. VA, VA, MD, and shared an offer from another group for a dealer in NY.

All are below MSRP and most are at or near Invoice, with the exception of @StephensAutoCenter, which is $1000 below invoice. Some, like @NayNay offer other benifits like free delivery and discounted accessories (That is hard to put a value on because it depends on what your needs are).

Hope this helps!
Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this late date, we have been unable to obtain any volume pricing. We have gotten some good offers to our group, and none are tied to any commitments (though the people we have talked to at the dealers all hope to bring in volume from 6G). My best advice is to look at the first post in this thread that I continue to update with summaries and see if one of the offers fit you and your needs. We have offers from W. VA, VA, MD, and shared an offer from another group for a dealer in NY.

All are below MSRP and most are at or near Invoice, with the exception of @StephensAutoCenter, which is $1000 below invoice. Some, like @NayNay offer other benifits like free delivery and discounted accessories (That is hard to put a value on because it depends on what your needs are).

Hope this helps!

Hope this helps!
If I can assist let me know. Our store tho small has had visits and several people switch over. I feel @Greg Helmick who's not visited but had plenty of conversations with us, @LalasBronco who's not been to us either, or @CARdiac whom visited today (I've not received feedback from), @ChapEJF who also visited and @MrJoe would all be able to give unbiased opinions on how they feel and what they think of our tiny store. We are offering discounts but they're not as deep as some others. I can assure people that they will be treated well with us and honestly too. For some that's been a top priority. We have made a 3% off MSRP and a 1% over invoice for x-plan holders too.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m in Md with a reservation at Bob Davidson. Unwilling to work with me at all. So if I follow through on my 7/14 reservation I’m willing to support a volume buy and switch dealerships. Talked to Stephens who seemed great but did not switch as of yet because it’s a hike but not out of the realm of Possibility. If we can do it closer I’m in.
Another option, Diehl's Ford in Grantsville is offering invoice to anyone who switches as long as they mention they saw it here. One turn off of I68 in Garrett County, about 4 hours closer than the WV dealer, and will be able to handle the Maryland paperwork. Eric Diehl (301) 895-5135 [email protected] Give him a call. Good folks, small family owned dealership. Sounds a lot like Nay Nay's...

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Another option, Diehl's Ford in Grantsville is offering invoice to anyone who switches as long as they mention they saw it here. One turn off of I68 in Garrett County, about 4 hours closer than the WV dealer, and will be able to handle the Maryland paperwork. Eric Diehl (301) 895-5135 [email protected] Give him a call. Good folks, small family owned dealership. Sounds a lot like Nay Nay's...
I emailed a couple days ago when I saw them mentioned on here since I have family out that way but haven’t heard back yet. I’ll try again tomorrow.

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes. I listed them on the summary page as well. We should encourage them to get a 6g account to allow people to talk to them faster.

Last edited:

Sponsored

jcmhere

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep and 1975 vett
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
EDIT AS OF 11/14/2020!

Read this for SUMMARY OF THREADS

ANNOUNCEMENT - NEW OFFER FROM MADISON FORD, VA

ALSO - Diehl's Ford in Grantsville, MD

ALSO - UPDATED COST ANALYSIS!

READ ON!

We are pleased to announce a NEW OFFER!!!!!

Madison Ford in Virginia

Madison Ford's deal:
On any pre-order converted to our dealership for ’21 pre-orders (before cut off for ’22) will be given the following pricing. 25% of the holdback UNDER invoice. They will also be offering 15% off of retail pricing on any Bronco accessory that will be available through our parts department. They are also working with the finance department to see what sort of offers they can offer on extended service programs through Ford Protect (We post if it becomes available!). The documentation Fee is $799 by law.

Jonathan Bradley | GSM
Madison Ford
www.madisonfordsales.com
2895 South Seminole Trail
Madison VA, 22727
O: 540-948-6806 | F: 540-948-6516

ALSO - A member of our group has been in contact with Diehl's Ford in Grantsville, MD and has gotten this offer:

Diehl's Ford in Grantsville MD is also at invoice if you contact them and mention that you saw it here. Eric Diehl: [email protected]

Several other members have contacted them and they have matched the offer. Although this is not a formal offer to the group, they appear to be honoring 6G members' emails and extending the same offer.

For the cost analysis, got to:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/page-70#post-319959

Fellow Future Bronco Owners,

To steal a page from the Texas Volume Buyers' Group, we have banned together to see if we can negotiate once and get the best deal once. Our focus on Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and whoever else would like to join. We have had people join from New York, New Jersey, the Carolinas, and West Virginia.

A member of the group ( @wolfpackinva ) has negotiated a deal with three Richmond Virginia Ford Dealerships Richmond Ford with three locations in the Richmond area (https://www.richmondford.com/). Similar to another offer we have, the savings are provided differently. This offer likely makes most sense if you live in the Richmond, VA area.

Key elements of the offer:
  1. X-Plan Pricing (THIS IS NOW NOT VERIFIED DUE TO FORD"S ANNOUNCEMENT ON NO BRONCO X-PLAN!)
  2. $1600 Savings through a Service Coupon Book
  3. 100K Mile Powertrain Warranty Through their three locations (Requires Service at Richmond Ford Locations)
  4. Requires a $500 Refundable Deposit with Dealership
Please contact:

Kayla Hylton
Business Development Representative
Richmond Ford West
10751 W Broad St
Glen Allen, VA 23060
W: (804) 474-0571 Ext: 564
[email protected]

1600806390085-png.png

WE WERE CONTACTED BY LEONARDTOWN FORD (@NayNay) WITH AN UPDATE TO THEIR OFFER:

Leonardtown Ford Updates Its offer to Bronco6G Community. This is a response to Ford's statement that they will not allow X-Plan on Broncos. Highlights:

Buyers may choose between 3% OFF MSRP -OR- If you have a valid X-Plan Pin and are a Bronco 6G member 1% OVER INVOICE. Key points of the offer:

• At the time of the deal, you must show your X-Plan Pin
  • The X-Plan Pin will not be used. You can cancel it afterwards and use it on another vehicle if you so choose.
  • Leonardtown Ford will share the invoice with you.
  • The destination charge is part of your invoice. It will not be added back in later to increase prices.
  • Dealer Documentation Fees will be fixed at $499.
  • You are NOT required to finance with AND/OR buy extras at Leonardtown Ford, but you can if you wish.
  • This applies to all models of the Bronco EXCEPT the First Edition
ALSO:
  1. Leonardtown Ford will give 5% and up to 15% off ACCESSORIES MSRP (Item dependent. This offer is just for Accessories purchasable at the Dealership and is a separate offer/transaction from the offer for the Bronco itself ) on accessories for the Bronco or any other Ford vehicle, that is not part of the Bronco build/Factory invoice REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU BUY YOUR BRONCO.
  2. Military or former military/Veterans will get 15% off ALL FORD ACCESSORIES regardless of the item.
  3. Any ACCESSORIES purchased at Leonardtown Ford requiring installation will get 20% off installation costs through their aftermarket department regardless of where the Bronco, or other Ford vehicle, was purchased. EXAMPLE: You want remote start installed after receiving your new Bronco. Leonardtown Ford sells you the Remote Start at 10% off MSRP. In addition, installation costs will be at a 20% discount off the installation cost of that remote start.
  4. This is not applicable for service or repairs. Example: If your 2010 Ford F-150 needs a new engine, that is not an "Accessory" and is excluded from the offer.
  5. LEONARDTOWN Ford confirms only a $100 deposit required for the order. If you have already paid the $100 at the time of reservation, you are all set!
Please reach out to @NayNay for specifics. I am doing our best to translate this additional offer and Leonardtown Ford will correct any error!

We have reached out to multiple Dealers with the request. As of today, we have still only have offers from Stephens Auto Center, Grainger Ford, and Leonardtown Ford. We will update you if we expand the number of dealers.

I have calculated the current best estimate on potential savings based on all offers we have to date. Please go to this link:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/page-46#post-200198

The promised offer is published by Stephens Auto Center (@StephensAutoCenter) on their website! Please follow the link to the see the offer:

https://www.stephensauto.com/2021-bronco/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/1000-below-invoice-300-x-plan.4404/

Thanks to the members of this group who approached them on their vehicles and convinced them to take a look a 6G! And of course, thank you @StephensAutoCenter for following through, doing what you said, and making a pretty straight forward offer to the entire Bronco Community! Please read the offer! The first analysis is that it is very much aligned with the @Granger Ford offer. THANK YOU!!!!

We have heard from Leonardtown Ford (@NayNay ). Their offer is 3% under MSRP regardless of trim level and add-ons. They will also honor all planned pricing that Ford is allowing. Link to their offer:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/page-36#post-156110

Brewster Ford - The offer is from Brewster Ford for Broncos at Invoice. The details of the deal as I understand them are as follows:
  • All Ford Broncos including First Editions will be sold at Invoice
    There will be an additional deposit as well as costs for the license and registration(for transfer plates)
  • A Signed buyers order(agreement on price), insurance info, and any trade information will be required at time of deposit.
  • If you are going to finance or lease (not required), a Credit application will be collected when the vehicles start to arrive.
  • $75 doc fee
  • $12.50 tire fee (NY State Requirement)
  • Lifetime powertrain warranty has 100-mile tie back (if within 100 miles of the dealership, must use them for service. Outside 100 miles, you must keep detailed records).Powertrain Warranty link.
  • The agreement will be in writing and signed by the General Sales Manager
For more information, go to:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/page-64#post-266183

This is not be managed by this group. We do not have a lot of details. Please reach out to @EvlNvrDys for more information.

We also want to continue to thank @Granger Ford for their assistance with this group. They have nothing to gain and everything to lose by helping us, yet they do! First-rate dealer! We don't know if Ford recognizes dealers for being helpful to all Ford customers, but they should!

We continue to work on volume pricing, so patience please before you jump dealers since you only get to do it once (to the best of our knowledge) HOLD ON TO YOUR STEERING WHEELS...THIS IS REAL!

Our goal is to do this with courtesy and respect for the Dealers, us, and people who are also running similar groups. We want everyone to be happy with their Bronco and the purchase process. We definitely don't want to interfere with a relationship you may already have.

If you have serious interest, please take our quick survey at:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C599CQ5

The results of the survey (as of 8/25/2020) can be found at:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/page-31#post-147659

And let @perfectburrito know your information to be added to our data tracker.

We have been in contact with the group in Texas as well as a new group that just started for farther up the East Coast and New England.

As of today we are 39 confirmed and have a total of 153 interested! To put this into dollars, this is OVER $5.5M of buying power potential. We also have three dealers following (@NayNay ; @tpsnyder88 ; @Granger Ford ; @StephensAutoCenter ) . I am sure they will answer any "Dealer" questions. To be clear, we have not chosen or are recommending any of these dealers. They have just asked to join and follow.

We have also had several members talk personally to their dealers and discuss their own Bronco. IF you have any information you would like to share or the dealer seemed like they might be interested in a Fleet Buy arrangement, please reach out to me and @perfectburrito .

Big shout out to @perfectburrito who is maintaining the master list.

1599662679314.png

1599662717769.png

1599662736409.png

EDITED 11/14/2020
Man it stinks I live in Washington. I would take any discount I can get.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man it stinks I live in Washington. I would take any discount I can get.
You could test the free shipping to your driveway that Leonardtown Ford is offering.

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey, fellow Bronco fans! I have mentioned before that I have a FE reservation with Sheehy of Gaithersburg and being underwhelmed. In a conversation with them, I was informed that they have over 300 Bronco reservations, and they act like they don't care if they have 299. I reached out to several other local dealers within 30 miles of my home (which includes Frederick, Mout Airy, etc.) looking for information and a paint book. I received only one response and was promptly Mansplained via email about the Bronco...despite my email mentioning that I am very active on most social media about the Bronco. I was also told that the color book was not available anywhere....Funny that @NayNay had one. Since I am struggling with the color options for the FE, I really wanted to see the Lightning Blue and Cyber Orange in person. So we packed the family in the car (which is the wife, the dogs, and I) and drove the 2 hours to see NayNay. Two Starbucks and one-stop to physio break, we arrived at one of the smallest car dealers I have ever been to and I lived in South Carolina for a time. Everyone at the dealership was super nice and NayNay spent almost 2 hours with us walking thru the colors and purchasing options. She was extremely transparent and honest. Not only did NayNay make us feel welcome, but she also took care of our dogs with water. Any dealership would be well suited to have a Naynay. While I haven't made the final decision to move my reservation to NayNay there is a very high likelihood.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, fellow Bronco fans! I have mentioned before that I have a FE reservation with Sheehy of Gaithersburg and being underwhelmed. In a conversation with them, I was informed that they have over 300 Bronco reservations, and they act like they don't care if they have 299. I reached out to several other local dealers within 30 miles of my home (which includes Frederick, Mout Airy, etc.) looking for information and a paint book. I received only one response and was promptly Mansplained via email about the Bronco...despite my email mentioning that I am very active on most social media about the Bronco. I was also told that the color book was not available anywhere....Funny that @NayNay had one. Since I am struggling with the color options for the FE, I really wanted to see the Lightning Blue and Cyber Orange in person. So we packed the family in the car (which is the wife, the dogs, and I) and drove the 2 hours to see NayNay. Two Starbucks and one-stop to physio break, we arrived at one of the smallest car dealers I have ever been to and I lived in South Carolina for a time. Everyone at the dealership was super nice and NayNay spent almost 2 hours with us walking thru the colors and purchasing options. She was extremely transparent and honest. Not only did NayNay make us feel welcome, but she also took care of our dogs with water. Any dealership would be well suited to have a Naynay. While I haven't made the final decision to move my reservation to NayNay there is a very high likelihood.
Thank you very much for that. I greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to visit us. It was a pleasure meeting your family, your dogs are awesome!!

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have fixed my two errors in my price analysis. As always, this is a "price" analysis and does not take into account intangibles such as dealership behavior, intangibles, shipping, discounts on accessories. It also makes assumptions, so ultimately your cost might vary if those assumptions are incorrect. This is based on the best intelligence we have as of today. Please use it as a guide in your decisions!

Updated 11/20/2020 to correct an error on Brewster Ford's offer

Attachments

Last edited:

Sponsored

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok folks, it seems we have met our goal here and have a fistful of options for DMV area buyers to evaluate. There is virtually no chance we will get a group buy together at this late hour.

So, with that, I am going to suspend updating our buyer spreadsheet and heat map. I really appreciate everyone who took the survey and weighed in with their interest. I think it was essential to showing dealerships in the area that we were more serious and organized than just a random gaggle of bullshitters on the internet.

Good luck everyone in making your decisions on your Bronco! I'll be keeping my eye on this thread and the Chesapeake Bronco Club too. I hope to see you all out on the trails!

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ok folks, it seems we have met our goal here and have a fistful of options for DMV area buyers to evaluate. There is virtually no chance we will get a group buy together at this late hour.

So, with that, I am going to suspend updating our buyer spreadsheet and heat map. I really appreciate everyone who took the survey and weighed in with their interest. I think it was essential to showing dealerships in the area that we were more serious and organized than just a random gaggle of bullshitters on the internet.

Good luck everyone in making your decisions on your Bronco! I'll be keeping my eye on this thread and the Chesapeake Bronco Club too. I hope to see you all out on the trails!
I agree! Thanks, everyone! If anyone needs anything, let me know. In the meantime, good luck with your orders. Looking forward to seeing you all at a meetup!

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Next order of business:
Where can we see a real live Bronco somewhere (anywhere) on the Eastern Seaboard?
Anyone?

Also, my closest dealer (Lindsay Ford) has some bronco sports being built. One is Catcus Gray and going to the line this week. I asked to call me to take a peek before the buyer picks it up to get a look at the color. Anyone know of anything like this at other dealers. Color is the hardest part for me at this point.

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Next order of business:
Where can we see a real live Bronco somewhere (anywhere) on the Eastern Seaboard?
Anyone?

Also, my closest dealer (Lindsay Ford) has some bronco sports being built. One is Catcus Gray and going to the line this week. I asked to call me to take a peek before the buyer picks it up to get a look at the color. Anyone know of anything like this at other dealers. Color is the hardest part for me at this point.
I need to see one to find out if I can actually get in one... I'll be watching

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sheehy of Gaithersburg told me that they will have a sample in December. It is a show vehicle so no go (drive).
Sponsored