Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

they had performance anxiety due to our overwhelming response
So...with flights so cheap, anyone up for storming the manufacturing facility? LOL...

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wokokon

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Greetings & Happy Thanksgiving.
Since getting the offer from Madison Ford has anyone spoken with them? Being just 60 miles from Fairfax I was thinking that many from Northern Virginia would at least be interested. I have to run down to Charlottesville in a week or so and plan on stopping in then.

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Greetings & Happy Thanksgiving.
Since getting the offer from Madison Ford has anyone spoken with them? Being just 60 miles from Fairfax I was thinking that many from Northern Virginia would at least be interested. I have to run down to Charlottesville in a week or so and plan on stopping in then.
Happy Thanksgiving!

I had a productive conversation with Johnathan earlier this week. I live in Maryland and still intend to transfer my early reservation to them but have not done so yet.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Happy Thanksgiving!

I had a productive conversation with Johnathan earlier this week. I live in Maryland and still intend to transfer my early reservation to them but have not done so yet.
Not sure what their offer is. I'm lucky, my local dealer is at invoice, only one in Maryland I am aware of. He has the same offer open to anyone from here who contacts him so he can flag their order.

BroncoClass

Outer Banks
First Name
OLIVIA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Discovery Land Rover Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure what their offer is. I'm lucky, my local dealer is at invoice, only one in Maryland I am aware of. He has the same offer open to anyone from here who contacts him so he can flag their order.
Who is your dealership?

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Who is your dealership?
Diehl's Ford in Grantsville MD is offering invoice if you are referred by Bronco6g or the other site. Not the deal Stephens is offering, but it's 4 hours closer for you. Contact Eric Diehl (yes, it is a small family owned and operated dealership in business since the 60's.) (301) 895-5135 [email protected]
Once you do build and price, multiplying MSRP X 0.94 will get you in the ball park of invoice. Shameless plug for a friend, good local(s) restaurant, Rooster's Nest 1/2 mile east of the dealership...

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Diehl's Ford in Grantsville MD is offering invoice if you are referred by Bronco6g or the other site. Not the deal Stephens is offering, but it's 4 hours closer for you. Contact Eric Diehl (yes, it is a small family owned and operated dealership in business since the 60's.) (301) 895-5135 [email protected]
Once you do build and price, multiplying MSRP X 0.94 will get you in the ball park of invoice. Shameless plug for a friend, good local(s) restaurant, Rooster's Nest 1/2 mile east of the dealership...
Yeah, I talked to Eric also and he seemed liked a stand up guy too. If I remember correctly, The two offers between Diehl’s and Madison were virtually identical with Madison’s 25% of holdback discount offset by Diehl’s lower Doc fees.

Sponsored

Java9

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 2.7L, 93 Bronco 5.8L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Out of curiosity - do you have any idea their doc fee? I know I can just call them but if someone knows it already I don't take up their time while I try to choose my new dealership.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Out of curiosity - do you have any idea their doc fee? I know I can just call them but if someone knows it already I don't take up their time while I try to choose my new dealership.
I do not know, but you'll have to call him anyway so he can flag your order for the invoice price...

Last edited:

BravoZulu

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Eric told me their doc fees are $499

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Also just talked to Eric at Diehl today and will likely be moving my reservation over there this week. Just need to decide if I want my day 1 reservation or my October Granger reservation, because I don't want to switch over and not convert.
Sponsored