Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

JRock56

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in. Reservation is at Sheridan Ford in New Castle DE. Live in PA. Will travel for a good deal. Reserved 4door outer banks

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I guess just for clarification on the tiers, I'm a definite buyer, but may drop out of the FE depending on how those are treated ... that's kinda why I mentioned Granger since my understanding is they are treating the FE the same as the rest of the trims, but Apple said they planned on treating them differently and Ford hasn't announced about x-plan, but speculation is that it'll be on all trims but FE.

I'm like 90% committed to the FE as is, but we just bought a new house so as long as I get renters in my current without too much delay, then I'll be 100%.

False

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I have a 4 Door Black Diamond reservation currently with Crossroads Ford in Sanford, NC but I’m always down for an east coast road trip. I would be interested in someone matching Granger levels of discount. 100% would make the trip for that. Currently my dealer is only promising no ADM and X-Plan pricing. Not bad but their doc fees are a problem too compared to what Granger is doing.

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everything up to this post has been included in the linked post.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...s-group-or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/post-119179

Again, if anyone wants to be excluded or included, or if you want your info updated, just say the word.

I'm generally in agreement that we don't need to be going out and soliciting each dealership and mentioning this to them at this point. When we get 25 "definite" orders, coupled with all the likely orders, that should be enough to make any dealership around here the "volume Bronco dealership".

That's when we write an email to their internet sales manager, inviting them to make a case.
I think your correct, going in there with high numbers will make them think . I would maybe look at koons in falls church when list is 25 or over .As someone said here I believe they said they would match granger .

Sponsored

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m 100% in with a current FE order.

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I guess just for clarification on the tiers, I'm a definite buyer, but may drop out of the FE depending on how those are treated ... that's kinda why I mentioned Granger since my understanding is they are treating the FE the same as the rest of the trims, but Apple said they planned on treating them differently and Ford hasn't announced about x-plan, but speculation is that it'll be on all trims but FE.

I'm like 90% committed to the FE as is, but we just bought a new house so as long as I get renters in my current without too much delay, then I'll be 100%.
Interesting that Apple Ford said that. Koons of Annapolis say that for reservations MSRP and X-plan of Ford allows on FE. I still hope we can do better as a group! My main concern with the FE is the finals Specs. It is a pretty penny and I want to make sure I am getting something I will love...or Badlands here I come! :D

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am 100% buying a 4 door Wildtrack. Robert Thompson from Koons Annapolis said they are offering no ADM and will honor x-plan if available. I haven't heard anything from my other reservation at Ford in Upper Marlboro. Count me in. I am looking for the best deal at or below invoice.
You and I are at the same place. I had exactly the same conversation. The offer is okay, but I think We can do better!

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Everything up to this post has been included in the linked post.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...s-group-or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/post-119179

Again, if anyone wants to be excluded or included, or if you want your info updated, just say the word.

I'm generally in agreement that we don't need to be going out and soliciting each dealership and mentioning this to them at this point. When we get 25 "definite" orders, coupled with all the likely orders, that should be enough to make any dealership around here the "volume Bronco dealership".

That's when we write an email to their internet sales manager, inviting them to make a case.
Thanks for taking a leadership role on this!

Sponsored

Rev

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Ford Raptor, 17 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a reservation at Sheehy of Gaithersburg for a Wildtrak. But would be interested

Last edited:

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

fwiw, the two dealers i'm trying to avoid are Sheehy and Koons

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

fwiw, the two dealers i'm trying to avoid are Sheehy and Koons
Which Koons? I heard from Koons of Annapolis that they are NOT affiliated with the other ones.

bfabpt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m 100% buying a 2dr badlands using my reservation placed on 7/19. I have a written offer from gm of Koons Falls Church for $1000 under invoice. Count me in as a definite buyer, and hopefully we can get a better offer as a group. Thank you.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Badlands reserved at Frederick Motor Company.
Sponsored