Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

fwade4

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am a likely Buyer of a 4 door Big Bend and I would be interested in joining the mass buy. I reached out to Koons in Falls Church but have just received generic replies so far.
Sponsored

Last edited:

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you like your dealer and it is worth it to you to pay a thousand or more for that continued relationship, I won't argue with your decision. Customer Service and trust are important when making a big purchase. If you would not mind a question, when we get a bit closer, do you think the dealer would be open to offering a group purchase?
We should definitely contact Bob Davidson Ford for group pricing and compare Bob Davidson to other area dealers.

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@rcbickle are Bronco Sport owners welcome? LOl. I'm down in Holland Point.
Absolutely! The group buy is based o the Bronco, but if we do a "Gathering" any Bronco should come!

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for organizing the potential group buy and gathering.

I'm definitely buying a Base and can not wait until we all can be driving our new Broncos!

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Interested. My reservation is at Hinder Ford in Aberdeen (for now). So far I don't have a warm and fuzzy with them and am considering switching to Al Packer.............
I worked with Hertrich Ford of Elkton (well was just Elkton Ford when I delt with them) back in 2013 when I got my 2013 SHO and they where pretty good, even with A/Z plan pricing.

I'm back in Jersey now, and working with a guy I know who works at a local dealership, but I haven't gotten confirmation about plan pricing yet.

BroncoClass

Outer Banks
First Name
OLIVIA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Discovery Land Rover Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Fellow Marylanders,

To steal a page from the Texas Volume Buyers' Group, should we ban together and see if we can negotiate once and get the best deal once? Do we have any good negotiators in Maryland that would be willing to be the primary negotiator? Would there be enough of us to make it worthwhile?

I for one have a reservation with Koon's Ford of Annapolis. They have agreed to MSRP and X-Plan if Ford allows. That is not bad, but when I ask about other incentives, such as credit towards options or $1300 off of invoice, I get no response or responses that tell me that they are not seeing me as someone they need to compete for.

Since I am an easy sell, have a FE Reservation, I see the dealer having to do little to no work to get my money at a good margin.

WE WOULD NEED VOLUME TO GET A DEAL

Thoughts?
I am definitely interested in a group buy. I have reservations at Lanham and Wheaton and they are not offering any incentives yet. I plan on switching my reservations to Apple Ford as I read they are selling with no mark up.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I worked with Hertrich Ford of Elkton (well was just Elkton Ford when I delt with them) back in 2013 when I got my 2013 SHO and they where pretty good, even with A/Z plan pricing.

I'm back in Jersey now, and working with a guy I know who works at a local dealership, but I haven't gotten confirmation about plan pricing yet.
@Sherminiator we are also setting up a group buy for NJ. If you talk to the guy from your local dealership please know what he says. Just started the group this morning, so hopefully it picks up.

Sponsored

BroncoClass

Outer Banks
First Name
OLIVIA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Discovery Land Rover Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'll add you in the morning my dude.

We're getting pretty close, only a few more from having a group of 25 firm buyers who would move their reservations. Given some of the trims I'm seeing there, that looks like an easy $1.25 million in sales growth alone. Of the remaining 30-40 or so reservations, perhaps as many as half will convert, representing another $1 million or so. If we can stick together, we can negotiate a better deal than $1000 below invoice. That's on the table right now, there for the taking for no effort...

Just sayin'.

I'm in! I've been wanting one since I was a kid and they stopped making them by the time I could drive. I have 2 reservations at Lanham and Laurel, no loyalty to either. 4 dr. Diamond and 4 dr Outerbanks. Can't wait until the day I can sit in my new BRONCO!!

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2/4D Badlands 2.7 Auto. Currently with Holman Ford in Maple Shade, NJ/Jarret Ford Dade City, FL (Personal friend)....if there is a better deal out there I will weigh my options come October. Thanks!

Jp215

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would be interested in seeing what the pricing comes out to buy I don’t know how much that would help me since I would be D plan

rambotious

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Please add me to list. I'm located in Philly PA, I can do VA,MD,PA,DE. I have two reservations (Badlands, WildTrak) with John Kennedy In Conshohocken. I haven't talked with them yet.
I'm definitely buying.

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

im interested, though i hate Maryland and have 0 negotiation experience.
Sponsored