Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

Mountain Goat

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What about adding the slightly more aggressive tires to this one? Yay or neigh?
Neigh meaning yes, of course, since a Bronco is a horse!

(I'm sure this was intentional and I'm just being dumb explaining your joke. lol)
Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I set up a RedBubble store.

However, before anything starts being sold, full disclosure: RedBubble gives the artist/seller a royalty for every sale (in the cents, not dollars). They get most of the money for producing and shipping the products. My intention was never to profit off these designs, however. I was just trying to do something positive for the community-building effort going on here and I enjoy getting involved in it as a future Bronco owner myself.

So, before I go live with anything, any thoughts on this? For example, one idea might be for John and @StephensAutoCenter to control one of the logos for sticker giveaways just for his customers, while we put everything else on the RedBubble store so people who want a mug as well or even a duvet cover can get what they want and don't mind sending me a few cents on the side.

Thanks for the feedback!

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

However, before anything starts being sold, full disclosure: RedBubble gives the artist/seller a royalty for every sale (in the cents, not dollars). They get most of the money for producing and shipping the products. My intention was never to profit off these designs, however. I was just trying to do something positive for the community-building effort going on here and I enjoy getting involved in it as a future Bronco owner myself.

So, before I go live with anything, any thoughts on this? For example, one idea might be for John and @StephensAutoCenter to control one of the logos for sticker giveaways just for his customers, while we put everything else on the RedBubble store so people who want a mug as well or even a duvet cover can get what they want and don't mind sending me a few cents on the side.

Thanks for the feedback!

How about you make ours available on the store for anyone (hopefully customers) to purchase and you make the profit, with perhaps a little going to the admins of this board, to keep it going?

/john

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

...and, I really like the idea of adding a Sasquatch to the side of the mountain in the current emblem we're using on our profile here....

/john

Rutkap

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the feedback!

awesome... this way you can get a few sheckels for your hard work!!!!

I love it.

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK, here you go. The bad news: I only see one kind of sticker available from RedBubble. That seems like a big negative for people who want one-color vinyl decals for their car windows. I looked around and do not see a sticker printing company in the US where I can also build an online site anyone can access.

I have used carstickers.com in the past several times for both stickers and decals and their quality and turnaround times are excellent. But someone would need to upload the graphics files, order the specific stickers/decals in the right colors and sizes, pay for them, receive them and then hand them out. Granger is doing that for their buyers, but not sure if @StephensAutoCenter wants to undertake all that.

Also for John at Stephens, here are two versions of The Squatch on The Hill:

Ford Bronco Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD? SIAS-sticker02b

Ford Bronco Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD? SIAS-sticker02c

Last edited:

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

OK, here you go. The bad news: I only see one kind of sticker available from RedBubble. That seems like a big negative for people who want one-color vinyl decals for their car windows. I looked around and do not see a sticker printing company in the US where I can also build an online site anyone can access.

I have used carstickers.com in the past several times for both stickers and decals and their quality and turnaround times are excellent. But someone would need to upload the graphics files, order the specific stickers/decals in the right colors and sizes, pay for them, receive them and then hand them out. Granger is doing that for their buyers, but not sure if @StephensAutoCenter wants to undertake all that.

Definitely the one with him in the center of the sun/moon, I love it! Make that our "official" patch :)

/john

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Also, send me the high res version of this and I'll look into getting some decals made.

Thanks!

/john

[email protected]

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm hoping that a Maryland dealer will match, too. I appreciate John at Stephens' hard work, information, and offer, but it'd be nice to purchase in Maryland and not worry about getting to/from an out of state dealer, plus MD tax and tags.
We have decided on every vehicle order from here, we will do 3% under MSRP regardless of trim level and add ons. We will also honor all planned pricing that Ford is allowing, along with no ADM or charging anyone above MSRP. While we understand that this is not as wonderful as Granger or other dealerships we also do not know the full spectrum of how they're arriving at their numbers or what they might require from the customers, such as locking into special financing. We do not want to require any added charges, or try to cut people short on trades, added accessories, or require deposits, etc. We want to remain transparent with everyone and fair. We have not seen any final pricing from Ford yet. We also do not know with the demand that all orders will be filled or if dealers will only be allocated a certain number per year causing people to wait for a new model year. Any questions please let me know.

Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that's a bummer. would have liked to stayed in state and not have to do the TTL myself at the MVA

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have decided on every vehicle order from here, we will do 3% under MSRP regardless of trim level and add ons. We will also honor all planned pricing that Ford is allowing, along with no ADM or charging anyone above MSRP. While we understand that this is not as wonderful as Granger or other dealerships we also do not know the full spectrum of how they're arriving at their numbers or what they might require from the customers, such as locking into special financing. We do not want to require any added charges, or try to cut people short on trades, added accessories, or require deposits, etc. We want to remain transparent with everyone and fair. We have not seen any final pricing from Ford yet. We also do not know with the demand that all orders will be filled or if dealers will only be allocated a certain number per year causing people to wait for a new model year. Any questions please let me know.
Thank you NayNay for the offer! it is very much appreciated. I think a lot of people are rooting for you. Hopefully we can sweeten the deal when more information and pricing details are released.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While we understand that this is not as wonderful as Granger or other dealerships
It is better than most in your area... So you folks are already ahead of many!

BTW The way we do it is volume of vehicles... little profit adds up with many sales... :cool:

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@NayNay, thank you for taking the time to consider an offer to the Bronco 6G Community. I know that you personally championed this at your dealership and your efforts are recognized and appreciated.

For the Bronco 6G community, this is not our best current offer based on cost alone. @StephensAutoCenter offer, based on my calculations, is approximately $1300 LESS based on a fully-loaded First Edition with X-Plan (not compensating for travel costs) and approximately $900 less when compensated for travel (mileage and flight from BWI). It is also not clear what documentation fees are associated with the offer which would aide in our analysis. Maybe @NayNay could let us know the particulars so we could all do a complete evaluation.

We know more goes into a dealer choice and for some this offer may make sense, just as for some @Granger Ford still makes sense. We are just providing facts for your consideration. As always, we advise continued research since plenty of time still remains before the October 31 deadline. There are STILL MORE DEALERS CONSIDERING OUR GROUP. Remember, Ford only allows one dealer change per reservation.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you NayNay for the offer! it is very much appreciated. I think a lot of people are rooting for you. Hopefully we can sweeten the deal when more information and pricing details are released.
I think this will be perfect. Considering (from what I've been told that the markup is not very much) that whatever your MSRP is including whatever add ons you decide, you'll get a 3% discount. For many this could place them well below invoice.
Sponsored