Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

Raptor7

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m interested. I have my reservation with Koons Falls Church. I’ve also had zero contact with them and may change dealers.
I have two reservations with Falls Church. When I previously posted about their "deal" the moderators here banned me claiming I was from their dealership. I had to send them the emails to prove that I wasn't. Not sure how I would've known they were in bad standing here.

Anyways...I havent heard anything from them and will be switching my reservations.
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I switched from Sheehy in Warrenton to Stephen’s. Sheehy wasn’t very responsive, not super interested in my business, didn’t want to deal, so they won’t get it the business. I get that they think they’re going to just pick up a bunch of reservations and make a lot for just processing orders when the sale is already done...so they’re being pigs at the trough. Maybe as their reservation orders dwindle they will rethink things.

Bronco20

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have two reservations, one with Ted Britt and one with Koons. I will be switching for sure, like others here I have not received contact outside of their general marketing mass emails cluttering up my inbox.

15 years ago, I drove down to this area of Northern VA. from NY for my van because the dealership here offered me the best price. But this area has changed for the worse and customer service has gone out the window.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh do not worry as soon as i see your email to me [email protected] I will be all over this. Trust me on that one. I did tell her not to bombard the Bronco customers with a bunch of emails and or phone calls aside from a thank you for the order. It does concern me that if 1 was missed there could be more and we as a dealership cannot have that happen. In the least we should reach out with a thank you and acknowledge receipt. I got a generic one after about 7 days for my order. This makes me question what's going on, and the follow up process too. Thank you for letting me know and thank you for emailing me tomorrow. Do you normally pay for your details? For the trouble I will either do the detail for free or fill your tank with gas. Let me know which when you email me please.
Evening. I just got home from work. I kept my email up all day and had several emails from individuals from the group but I do not think I have one from you. I have brought this to the attention of everyone in the internet department, the GM, and a couple managers, since I find not even a thank you is very unacceptable. I also explained that I personally wanted to know where the disconnect is with the Bronco orders and had our GM place a call to ournew CRM group too. Please reach out to me when you can. I am concernedthere may be others who have not heard from us. Thanks again!
I didn't mean to imply "you" didn't contact me. That is why I specifically said I had heard nothing from Leonardtown Ford not from NayNay. Guess I shouldn't have quoted from your post. I have no idea who the internet manager is. I've only dealt with sales managers, salesmen/saleswomen and several finance people and of course the service department , John mostly, over 20 years. I think John and I have outlived them all.

NayNay, I'll send you an email tomorrow but I'll publicly right here and now apologize to you for my words. I absolutely did not mean to question your commitment or integrity.

Now, who's that internet guy/gal? :)

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have updated our offer tracking sheet. I continue to want to include our disclaimers, this analysis is based on COST ONLY and built on certain assumptions. Each Future Bronco Owner should evaluate the offers and determine which offer makes the most sense for them (which may mean that none of these offers make sense for you).

As it stands, @StephensAutoCenter remains the best offer for our area based on this analysis, but based on other factors another dealer may make more sense for you; i.e. Leonardtown Ford (Key features - Free delivery to you, Discount on dealer installed options, Travel distance), Richmond Ford (Key features - for Richmond area buyers an extended warranty and service savings), Granger Ford (similar offer to Stephens Auto Center in Iowa), or your current dealership.

We are still trying to get more offers, as are other groups (that I remain in contact with). We are still planning on calling it complete on Friday, October 16. This will give everyone two weeks to decide and, if needed, move their reservation.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the colorado group buy sounds a lot like what i proposed way early in this thread of having granger do a shipment to our area!

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

the colorado group buy sounds a lot like what i proposed way early in this thread of having granger do a shipment to our area!
I did not pursue this with @Granger Ford , but I did pursue this with @StephensAutoCenter and copied Granger. Stephens did consider it and replied to me quickly that they could not support group shipments for a variety of reasons ( mostly appeared to be delays in deliveries, logistical issues based on Ford deliveries, and the challenges of grouping the orders, but I will let Stephens speak for themselves if they want. Not trying to put words in their mouth! :) ).

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I did not pursue this with @Granger Ford , but I did pursue this with @StephensAutoCenter and copied Granger. Stephens did consider it and replied to me quickly that they could not support group shipments for a variety of reasons ( mostly appeared to be delays in deliveries, logistical issues based on Ford deliveries, and the challenges of grouping the orders, but I will let Stephens speak for themselves if they want. Not trying to put words in their mouth! :) ).

That is the issue as we see it. The Broncos will trickle into the dealership. If the shipper were to offer lower rates going to a central location for various buyers, it would depend on the number of vehicles per-shipment and I don't believe it would be possible to offer such rates without first knowing the delivery dates which would be nearly impossible this far out unless we planned to sit on various units until there's enough to make the delivery worth-while to the shipper.

/john

fastone

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 2013 F-150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Evening. I just got home from work. I kept my email up all day and had several emails from individuals from the group but I do not think I have one from you. I have brought this to the attention of everyone in the internet department, the GM, and a couple managers, since I find not even a thank you is very unacceptable. I also explained that I personally wanted to know where the disconnect is with the Bronco orders and had our GM place a call to ournew CRM group too. Please reach out to me when you can. I am concernedthere may be others who have not heard from us. Thanks again!
NayNay, I didn’t email yesterday as I spent most of the day helping my grandson purchase his first car. Had to trailer it from the Eastern Shore because I couldn’t get temp tags. MVA requires an appointment for service with the first one available Oct 2.

When I get home this evening I’ll send an email.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NayNay, I didn’t email yesterday as I spent most of the day helping my grandson purchase his first car. Had to trailer it from the Eastern Shore because I couldn’t get temp tags. MVA requires an appointment for service with the first one available Oct 2.

When I get home this evening I’ll send an email.
Thank you for responding! Be safe. I will be off this evening and tomorrow as my cat has passed today and I need to handle that situation. I will be back Friday late morning. I just don't want you to think I asked for an email and then let it sit. Be safe and have a great rest of your day Sir.

Sponsored
OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

TheWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Silverado HD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank you for responding! Be safe. I will be off this evening and tomorrow as my cat has passed today and I need to handle that situation. I will be back Friday late morning. I just don't want you to think I asked for an email and then let it sit. Be safe and have a great rest of your day Sir.
I'm sorry to hear this. The loss of a pet is a terrible thing to deal with and process.

Please feel free to use us as a healthy(ish) distraction when you need it.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sorry to hear this. The loss of a pet is a terrible thing to deal with and process.

Please feel free to use us as a healthy(ish) distraction when you need it.
Thanks. I greatly appreciate that. She was a very special sweet little girl. I actually feel guilty for taking this harder than my last one. Shows I'm getting old!!

award1492

Black Diamond
First Name
Nalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What about a customer who has bought their last 6 vehicles from Leonardtown Ford and has dealt personally with you, made a reservation with Leonardtown Ford on 07/17 and NOTHING, NADA, ZIP. Not a peep.

Do you think I'm not seriously thinking of going with Stephens? A six hour drive verses a 15 minute drive. I like to drive and love WV.

Sorry, but I've held my tongue for several weeks waiting for the crickets to chirp or send an email or phone call or...
To be honest none of us have much skin in the game so far. $100 refundable deposit doesn’t afford Us a huge red carpet rolled out for us. I didn’t get a Bronco tumbler in the mail. Who cares...all we’ve done is click a few buttons on the Ford reservation Webpage. I don’t see this need for coddling and recognition. Now, once I place my friggn order then yeah I’d expect a little more comms.

6333B812-136C-4759-A6B2-16142C882C93.jpeg
Sponsored