Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We want dealer communication since the deadline to switch dealers is on 10/31. Don’t you want to know if your currently assigned dealer is going to soak you with dealer add-one like VIN etching and pin stripes or even 20,000$ ADM?
Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i called and got no response. gotta to love voice mail.

Bmorejosh

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a 4-Door Black Diamond with Bob Davidson and a 4-Door Outer Banks held with Norris Ford. I’m definitely ordering one of them and might drop the second.

I have skimmed a few pages here. Did someone get Maryland terms as good as the Grainger offer? Is there a Maryland group list? Thanks to anyone willing to help catch me up.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 4-Door Black Diamond with Bob Davidson and a 4-Door Outer Banks held with Norris Ford. I’m definitely ordering one of them and might drop the second.

I have skimmed a few pages here. Did someone get Maryland terms as good as the Grainger offer? Is there a Maryland group list? Thanks to anyone willing to help catch me up.
carefully read the first post of this thread. post #680 of this thread has the latest updates of spreadsheets of the potential savings for various scenarios (X-plan, invoice -1000, etc)

Sponsored

BroncoJay3

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
any recommendation on ford dealership in the philly area?

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I currently have a reservation with Koons Falls Church. I understand they were pretty devious on this site so I will probably switch as well. But, for what it is worth, here is my email conversation with the Sales Manager regarding pricing:

Hi Frank,
On reservation orders we are offering a hassle free $1,000 under invoice. This is only for reservation orders.
Thank you,

Ali Zaka
General Manager

Ali,
One more quick question. Are there any fees outside of tax and destination? Thanks!
Frank

Frank we have a processing of $899 and we are NOT charging destination.

Thank you,

Ali,

So the price of a 4 door big bend (prior to options) will be 34,983 - 1000 + 899 for a total of 34,882 plus sales tax?
Frank

Hi Frank,
You are correct.

Thank you,
Ali Zaka
General Manager
Ok, I'm interested. Any idea what they are doing for X Plan? Any warranty offers?

Thanks

Yolobaggins

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I live in Northern VA and now I am thinking about switching to Stephens or Lenordstown

Suggestions?

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in Northern VA and now I am thinking about switching to Stephens or Lenordstown

Suggestions?
i think it depends on whether the road trip (and potential off-roading in WV) outweigh local pickup. leonardtown looks to be a good choice if you're getting additional DIO stuff installed as per the first post of this thread.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@rcbickle and group,

Winner Ford is Dover, De. is offering our group East Coast Buyers $1,000 Accessory Credit for members of the group who switch to Winner and convert to order. Just wanted to let you guys know.

Sponsored

fwade4

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@rcbickle and group,

Winner Ford is Dover, De. is offering our group East Coast Buyers $1,000 Accessory Credit for members of the group who switch to Winner and convert to order. Just wanted to let you guys know.
Did they commit to a price as well? Like $1,000 under invoice?

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did they commit to a price as well? Like $1,000 under invoice?
That's just greedy. lol. I believe it's MSRP + X Plan + $1000 towards accessory which for us on east coast is the best I've seen so far (I know stephens is good but is wva considered east coast? they're not midwest. mid east? no that cant be right)

fwade4

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's just greedy. lol. I believe it's MSRP + X Plan + $1000 towards accessory which for us on east coast is the best I've seen so far (I know stephens is good but is wva considered east coast? they're not midwest. mid east? no that cant be right)
Can you dumb down the X Plan for me. Like how you qualify and what it guarantees you. I have been turning a blind eye to that discussion because I just assumed it was something I didn't qualify for.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yep what @Blitzinger said.
My bad, should've thrown the other stuff in.

Can you dumb down the X Plan for me. Like how you qualify and what it guarantees you. I have been turning a blind eye to that discussion because I just assumed it was something I didn't qualify for.
Become a member of Mustang Club of America ($25), that will make you x-plan eligible.
Sponsored