Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can you dumb down the X Plan for me. Like how you qualify and what it guarantees you. I have been turning a blind eye to that discussion because I just assumed it was something I didn't qualify for.
So a few things here I'll break down

1) See if the company you work for is a partner. You should have an intranet for your company website with a benefits page. Alternatively, you can check the partner list here https://capitalford.com/x-plan-partner-program (towards the top it lets you scroll down to see all partners

2) X Plan - there's a bit of inconsistency. I've seen some dealers that say invoice +/- 0.4% + 150-250. I've also seen on this website its a flat $300 discount (in case of granger if I'm not mistaken).

If your company is not listed in partner program, I would recommend what others are doing and join mustang group for $25. Once you are eligible, I would then check with whatever dealer you're with to understand how they're honoring x plan.

Edit: Here's a better list: https://www.oxmoorflm.com/ford-a-x-z-plans/x-plan-partner-companies/
Sponsored

Last edited:

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2) X Plan - there's a bit of inconsistency. I've seen some dealers that say invoice +/- 0.4% + 150-250. I've also seen on this website its a flat $300 discount (in case of granger if I'm not mistaken).
I'll correct this part:
X-plan = dealer invoice - 0.4% + $275 (Admin Fee)
X-plan will cap dealer fees to a max of $100.
The $300 @Blitzinger eludes too is what the dealer will get as a commission for accepting x-plan (according to Granger assumption, so that's not a hard number)

Stimpy

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So a few things here I'll break down

1) See if the company you work for is a partner. You should have an intranet for your company website with a benefits page. Alternatively, you can check the partner list here https://capitalford.com/x-plan-partner-program (towards the top it lets you scroll down to see all partners

If your company is not listed in partner program, I would recommend what others are doing and join mustang group for $25. Once you are eligible, I would then check with whatever dealer you're with to understand how they're honoring x plan.

Edit: Here's a better list: https://www.oxmoorflm.com/ford-a-x-z-plans/x-plan-partner-companies/
Granger is offering $1000 below invoice for everyone and an additional $300 discount for x-plan, which is better than the regular x-plan deal. I believe that @EvlNvrDys is correct that the extra $300 is for an x-plan commission that they are passing on to the customer.

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@rcbickle and group,

Winner Ford is Dover, De. is offering our group East Coast Buyers $1,000 Accessory Credit for members of the group who switch to Winner and convert to order. Just wanted to let you guys know.
Thanks! Did they provide any other details? I.E.

MSRP Pricing?
Invoice Pricing? (Invoice Minus Pricing?)
X-Plan?

Thanks!!

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Granger is offering $1000 below invoice for everyone and an additional $300 discount for x-plan, which is better than the regular x-plan deal. I believe that @EvlNvrDys is correct that the extra $300 is for an x-plan commission that they are passing on to the customer.
I believe this is true of both @Granger Ford and @StephensAutoCenter

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks! Did they provide any other details? I.E.

MSRP Pricing?
Invoice Pricing? (Invoice Minus Pricing?)
X-Plan?

Thanks!!
Yeah I forgot to get it in my initial post. @Blitzinger was nice enough to correct me on that.
X-plan accepted if available from Ford + $1,000 accessory credit if you are from the group (Bronco6g) and switch and convert to order.

We have a few in our group interested. I'm going to sit tight on Winner for now, in a couple of weeks get a list of questions from the group (for what isn't answered) and go back to them.

I just figured you may have a few in your group that might be interested as well.

And our search remains ongoing for new deals.

fwade4

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks guys for clearing up the X Plan for me. Very helpful!

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah I forgot to get it in my initial post. @Blitzinger was nice enough to correct me on that.
X-plan accepted if available from Ford + $1,000 accessory credit if you are from the group (Bronco6g) and switch and convert to order.

We have a few in our group interested. I'm going to sit tight on Winner for now, in a couple of weeks get a list of questions from the group (for what isn't answered) and go back to them.

I just figured you may have a few in your group that might be interested as well.

And our search remains ongoing for new deals.
Absolutely. We will post options since different deals might work for different people!

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think granger just became the one to beat if we’re willing to start a new reservation and wait. Wow, 2K below invoice!

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think granger just became the one to beat if we’re willing to start a new reservation and wait. Wow, 2K below invoice!
This is only for new reservations made in October.

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Everyone, @Granger Ford has just changed its offer, but it is only for new reservations made in October. If you are a member without a reservation yet, $2000 off invoice is hard to beat, even with travel costs. My read is it is only for new reservations, that these reservations will likely wait a line time since all other reservations are filled first, but I thought you should all know:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...eservations-at-granger-ford.5905/#post-209827
Granger DGAF. I love those guys!

Yolobaggins

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When is the X Plan pin required?

I don’t have one yet but was gonna join the mustang club soon

But I still need to see build and price before I decide between this or a Wrangler

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When is the X Plan pin required?

I don’t have one yet but was gonna join the mustang club soon

But I still need to see build and price before I decide between this or a Wrangler
As the title says, I made a little price estimator in Google Sheets. You pick your trim, the packages you want and add any options you want and you can see your prices.

There are 2 sheets if you look at the bottom when you open it. One is the Tool itself and the other is a ReadMe that explains a couple things. Check out that ReadMe.

Follow the link below. You'll be asked to make a copy so that your edits are your own

TK Build & Price Estimator

Let me know if you have any problems, requests or whatever
I know it's not official, but close enough for me

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model