Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some of us have deals. Have you seen the lists yet? We have them on the Bronco and on added accessories too. We're just not as steep as Granger is. If you need me to clarify what we are offering just let me know.
Sponsored

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NayNay After your call, will you please come back here and let us know if it's anything we need to know (if you can share that)? I know we discussed in email the whole allocation thing but the more I read about it on here, the more I think I don't understand it. You have been amazing and I really want to switch to you all but also don't want to wait an extra 6 months (made up number, I have no clue) because of the allocation formula. Thank you again for all of your help and insight!

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NayNay After your call, will you please come back here and let us know if it's anything we need to know (if you can share that)? I know we discussed in email the whole allocation thing but the more I read about it on here, the more I think I don't understand it. You have been amazing and I really want to switch to you all but also don't want to wait an extra 6 months (made up number, I have no clue) because of the allocation formula. Thank you again for all of your help and insight!
I absolutely plan on coming back and letting this community know whatever information I'm given. When you get your Bronco, is going to depend on where your reservation number falls on a list and how a dealership decides to utilize their allocations. I know we do have a system in place to ensure our customers are treated fairly. I cannot speak for anyplace else. I will make the time to share what I'm told as soon as I can.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got a message from my rep that our call has been moved to tomorrow at 3pm.

HEMI_Shaker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challanger 392 Shaker (Sublime gree
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NayNay . With X-plan now not an option, will Leonardtown Ford be looking into offering a better discount for those moving their reservations? I know it was 3% below msrp, just wondering if your dealership will increase the % below msrp discount to make up for the loss of X-plan?

Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NayNay . With X-plan now not an option, will Leonardtown Ford be looking into offering a better discount for those moving their reservations? I know it was 3% below msrp, just wondering if your dealership will increase the % below msrp discount to make up for the loss of X-plan?
Who said there would be no X-Plan?

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes Monday is my death day at work. Now it was explained to me that the Bronco was not considered a specialty vehicle, therefore would be plan eligible. I may have missed this but I've got a scheduled conference call tomorrow at 3 with my Ford rep. If this is true I hope every single person calls Ford to complain. Especially since someone who said yes is now saying no. If it's true I will get with my team on coming up with a new plan, but I can't promise anything yet. This is VERY VERY frustrating. Thank you for the link.

HEMI_Shaker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challanger 392 Shaker (Sublime gree
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes Monday is my death day at work. Now it was explained to me that the Bronco was not considered a specialty vehicle, therefore would be plan eligible. I may have missed this but I've got a scheduled conference call tomorrow at 3 with my Ford rep. If this is true I hope every single person calls Ford to complain. Especially since someone who said yes is now saying no. If it's true I will get with my team on coming up with a new plan, but I can't promise anything yet. This is VERY VERY frustrating. Thank you for the link.
Thanks for the quick reply @NayNay Hopefully your dealership can do something for us reservation holders who chose or will be changing to Leonardtown.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the quick reply @NayNay Hopefully your dealership can do something for us reservation holders who chose or will be changing to Leonardtown.
I'm so extremely disappointed and angry right now. Some of us who work at dealers try so incredibly hard to be honest, work honest, earn business honestly. This just is wrong. There's absolutely no reason to do that. None. I don't even have words for this!! Ford isn't doing any strong rebates nor special finance options. X-plan is available on the Sport. There's zero logic behind this but GREED. I can't even wrap my mind around this right now. I really truly hope this doesn't stick. Ford will lose stock and Bronco orders. You just don't tell people they can have something then flip a switch because demand is high. The entire point is to have high demand.

Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am 100% buying a 4 door Wildtrack. Robert Thompson from Koons Annapolis said they are offering no ADM and will honor x-plan if available. I haven't heard anything from my other reservation at Ford in Upper Marlboro. Count me in. I am looking for the best deal at or below invoice.
But my dealership was below msrp just an FYI. And we deliver for free.

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But my dealership was below msrp just an FYI. And we deliver for free.
Leonardtown's deal is looking more attractive to me as a result of this decision by Ford. @NayNay, would you care to reiterate your dealerships offering for those just joining the thread?