Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got an FE reservation as well, and wiling to switch it for a for a fair deal. Standing by for your answer on this.
Are you aware we did offer 3% off MSRP. The FE may get a nice but small chunk knocked off if no one else has offered anything.

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

NayNay, you might have that many by the end of this! Hope you "what if" that scenario and prepare just in case!
@NayNay - I agree you may end up with that many - does your dealership have the capacity to deal with this much new car prep and not delay our delivery at the dealer or at least not by much?

bbacon05

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

anybody know if bob davidson is going to go back on their no markup thing?
I haven't heard anything from them since the day I made the reservation there on July 14th, back then they told me they weren't sure if they would be charging an ADM or not and wouldn't know until the pricing guide was released. I know other people got different responses since then though. I've just been waiting to see which dealer to switch to

Ashlesophia

Wildtrak
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Cadillac CT5, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@NayNay - I agree you may end up with that many - does your dealership have the capacity to deal with this much new car prep and not delay our delivery at the dealer or at least not by much?
Leonardtown is so small. I'm curious to see how their allocation will work out with people switching. They have more reservations than cars they sell in a month. I'm excited for them but not sure how Ford will work this out.

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven't heard anything from them since the day I made the reservation there on July 14th, back then they told me they weren't sure if they would be charging an ADM or not and wouldn't know until the pricing guide was released. I know other people got different responses since then though. I've just been waiting to see which dealer to switch to
only reason i ordered from them is people said they have no ADM

people need to get this confirmed ASAP

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, the Broncos will not be in all at once. They do get spread out by Ford. We actually have a detail company whom handles vehicle prep. And our service department is top notch according to the reviews. If we have an influx I think the staff here would be over the moon. Plus we aren't as typical as most. I'm a person who cares for my customers and will do everything I can to have them not be stressed over buying. I read and respond to emails, return phone calls, I'll even go wash vehicles if need be. I don't place myself above any particular job when it comes to the customer. I do not know many (actually i don't know even 1) finance director that does aside from me.

Sponsored

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, the Broncos will not be in all at once. They do get spread out by Ford. We actually have a detail company whom handles vehicle prep. And our service department is top notch according to the reviews. If we have an influx I think the staff here would be over the moon. Plus we aren't as typical as most. I'm a person who cares for my customers and will do everything I can to have them not be stressed over buying. I read and respond to emails, return phone calls, I'll even go wash vehicles if need be. I don't place myself above any particular job when it comes to the customer. I do not know many (actually i don't know even 1) finance director that does aside from me.
Not sure if you know the answer to this or not....this whole reservation allocation has me a little confused. Some dealers on here say it's no big deal, others are saying if you're not at a Top 150 dealership then good luck on getting it if the smaller dealer has a lot of reservations. From that last leaked document, it sounds like you all will know your allocation numbers before orders go in. But isn't part of the formula based on how many reservations you convert to orders? And can't we now switch until January? So what happens if after your allocation amount has been told to you, you get 50 people to switch to you and then order? Will you get more allocated to you? I would guess that the majority of us on here have early reservations. I'm switching to you all no matter what but that's my only concern. I have a reservation within 12 hours of reveal and while I don't mind an extra few week wait to not have to deal with my current dealer's BS, I also don't want to have to wait another 6 months. Of course my luck, Mike Levine also lied on his Twitter and Velocity Blue will go back to being late availability! ??‍♀?

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok after a VERY long few days at work I finally got an offer for those that had their x-plan dream removed. For those who planned on utilizing their Xplan pricing your special will be 1% over invoice.

Yes I will show you your invoice

If you prefer 3% off MSRP you still have that option.

You will have to show me your x-plan pin at time of deal being done. You can cancel it and save it afterwards

NO hidden surprises

Doc fee 499

Destination is part of your invoice it will not be added back in later to jack up prices

You are NOT required to finance with us or buy extras (tho you're allowed to)

This excludes FE (sorry I tried ?)

You MUST be a member of this forum. This deal is NOT for non members.

I have a 500 bet riding on this offer. My boss said there is no way we will get any influx of Bronco orders. I said we will. So he think less than 20 will switch. I said 21 and over. 500 bucks riding on this. If not I'll be back with my sign asking for donations ? lol. Honestly I don't care if we get 0 or 200, the point is to make a stand for those that had xplan ready to go!!

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ok after a VERY long few days at work I finally got an offer for those that had their x-plan dream removed. For those who planned on utilizing their Xplan pricing your special will be 1% over invoice.

Yes I will show you your invoice

If you prefer 3% off MSRP you still have that option.

You will have to show me your x-plan pin at time of deal being done. You can cancel it and save it afterwards

NO hidden surprises

Doc fee 499

Destination is part of your invoice it will not be added back in later to jack up prices

You are NOT required to finance with us or buy extras (tho you're allowed to)

This excludes FE (sorry I tried ?)

You MUST be a member of this forum. This deal is NOT for non members.

I have a 500 bet riding on this offer. My boss said there is no way we will get any influx of Bronco orders. I said we will. So he think less than 20 will switch. I said 21 and over. 500 bucks riding on this. If not I'll be back with my sign asking for donations ? lol. Honestly I don't care if we get 0 or 200, the point is to make a stand for those that had xplan ready to go!!
Does the 3% off MSRP apply to FE?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ramsey Ford Offer

Lucky for you guys Kyle stopped by from Ramsey and is offering a sweet deal on the new Bronco. Guaranteeing MSRP on your new rides! Yeah, I couldn't hold back the laughter either!
giphy.gif

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if you know the answer to this or not....this whole reservation allocation has me a little confused. Some dealers on here say it's no big deal, others are saying if you're not at a Top 150 dealership then good luck on getting it if the smaller dealer has a lot of reservations. From that last leaked document, it sounds like you all will know your allocation numbers before orders go in. But isn't part of the formula based on how many reservations you convert to orders? And can't we now switch until January? So what happens if after your allocation amount has been told to you, you get 50 people to switch to you and then order? Will you get more allocated to you? I would guess that the majority of us on here have early reservations. I'm switching to you all no matter what but that's my only concern. I have a reservation within 12 hours of reveal and while I don't mind an extra few week wait to not have to deal with my current dealer's BS, I also don't want to have to wait another 6 months. Of course my luck, Mike Levine also lied on his Twitter and Velocity Blue will go back to being late availability! ??‍♀?
From what I understand we won't get our allocation until mid November. I think if we get more reservations we get a higher allocation. I can speculate all day long. I, just as you, are at the mercy of Ford. As I know more solid information i will post it. I also would not allow a top 150 dealer to bully me into sticking with them. No one gives a crap where they fall in line. You as the consumer have the power. Not them!! You go where you're comfortable going. I'm sorry I do not have better information for you at this time.
Sponsored