Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really hope we can all pick up close to each other and do this! We are driving 4 hours so we decided to make a little mini vacation out of it since our international trips keeping getting pushed. So we'll be in the area for a few days.
Sign me up for whatever I can buy at the store there! ?? Beer! ?
We can do a group delivery bbq on a Saturday!! That would be amazing!! Let me know what you all think. When orders come in they usually come in groups and we will be able to track them too.

HEMI_Shaker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challanger 392 Shaker (Sublime gree
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We can do a group delivery bbq on a Saturday!! That would be amazing!! Let me know what you all think. When orders come in they usually come in groups and we will be able to track them too.
Count me in.

Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Count me in.
We should create a small side group/threads for all of us. This way we can chat, ask questions and opinions, try to figure out who's getting what when, off-site delivery services, accessories, the big bbq, etc. Just a thought.....

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We should create a small side group/threads for all of us. This way we can chat, ask questions and opinions, try to figure out who's getting what when, off-site delivery services, accessories, the big bbq, etc. Just a thought.....

I agree!

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In general, we know that some dealers have looked (and will look) at this thread. They are welcome to help or provide assistance to us as long as they understand that we have not started the process of choosing a dealer, we have not selected the team who will go represent us, etc. so it may or may not be them.

We also don't want our group to become a place that a dealer tries to push us to a decision, or push a member to a decision, on the thread. That would be unprofessional.

So help advice, clarification, yes. Mutual respect, absolutely! Selling us on their dealership or away from a dealership, no.

I am not sure if Bronco6G has restrictions.

As always, this is your group (ALL of you) so feel free to agree, disagree, etc. :)
I’m coming late to this as just joined. Have an early reservation with Sheehy in Gaithersburg at MSRP only and I would have had x-plan.
Will definitely convert to order for wildtrack. Where are the best options for deals so far?