Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m coming late to this as just joined. Have an early reservation with Sheehy in Gaithersburg at MSRP only and I would have had x-plan.
Will definitely convert to order for wildtrack. Where are the best options for deals so far?
See page 1 for the latest summary of options. There are a few comments about Sheehy as well. My reservation is with them and I will be switching.
Sponsored

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m coming late to this as just joined. Have an early reservation with Sheehy in Gaithersburg at MSRP only and I would have had x-plan.
Will definitely convert to order for wildtrack. Where are the best options for deals so far?
I update the first post with the summaries. If it does not make sense, feel free to drop me a direct message and I will do the best to help you out. Right now:

Best Local Deal in MD Metro Area - Leonardstown Ford in MD
Best Deal in Region - Stephens Auto Center in WV

There is also a deal in New York that is below MSRP that another group negotiated.

We may have another offer pending, so stay tuned.

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I update the first post with the summaries. If it does not make sense, feel free to drop me a direct message and I will do the best to help you out. Right now:

There is also a deal in New York that is below MSRP that another group negotiated.

I believe Brewster Ford in NY is at invoice. I believe it's on the other thread.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes BELOW MSRP... actually is Invoice + $75 doc fees. Smaller dealership, so who knows with allocations. We currently have 25+ members accepting this deal.

If interested @Johnny Mo is the one handling it for us. You need to DM him.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@rcbickle wanted to give you an update to the Brewster deal, First Editions ARE included in the invoice pricing.

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Diehl's Ford in Grantsville MD is also at invoice if you contact them and mention that you saw it here. Eric Diehl: [email protected]
@PSUTE can you give us more details (ie. doc fees, etc.) and something in writing from them so we can post the deal?

NotoriousBDP

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WL74 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I canceled my sheehy in Gaithersburg and went with Stephens in VW today
I’ve known for awhile, after an impromptu visit to Sheehy in Gaithersburg, that I’d be switching my res to another dealer as well. After reading every post in this thread (took a couple hours), I’m on the fence between Leonardtown, MD and Stephens Auto Center (SAC) in Danville, WV. Also, I’ve been tempted since WAY back, before I’d even heard of SAC and Leonardtown, to go with Sewell Ford, Odessa TX because driving back would make for an epic road trip. More realistically, however, it will likely be down to either a beautiful drive back from WV, or shark tooth hunting in the cliffs and sands of the Chesapeake Bay on the way back from Leonardtown. In any case, my hat is off to both @NayNay and @StephensAutoCenter for the manner in which they’ve engaged folks in such a positive manner.

Last edited:

Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve known for awhile, after an impromptu visit to Sheehy in Gaithersburg, that I’d be switching my res to another dealer as well. After reading every post in this thread (took a couple hours , I’m on the fence between Leonardtown, MD and Stephens Auto Center (SAC) in Danville, WV. Also, I’ve been tempted since WAY back, before I’d even heard of SAC and Leonardtown, to go with Sewell Ford, Odessa TX because driving back would make for an epic road trip. More realistically, however, it will likely be down to either a beautiful drive back from WV, or shark tooth hunting in the cliffs and sands of the Chesapeake Bay on the way back from Leonardtown. In any case, my hat is off to both @NayNay and @StephensAutoCenter for the manner in which they’ve engaged folks in such a positive manner.
Thank you. I appreciate that. Either way you decide to go I am sure you will be fine!

NotoriousBDP

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WL74 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you. I appreciate that. Either way you decide to go I am sure you will be fine!
My goal is to take delivery in 2021 of a Bronco Badlands (without Sasquatch) in Rapid Red, with a modular hard top (I’m fine with the MIC top), High or maybe Lux Package, roof rails and tow package at a fair price (e.g. below MSRP, and certainly no ADM). Everything else is gravy on top. I think that’s a fair ask.

BroncoClass

Outer Banks
First Name
OLIVIA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Discovery Land Rover Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi again. Our store now stands at 39 reservations. I know that was a question I didn't have an answer for. Those asking about when their vehicles will be made need to also consider a dealership can submit in any order they want to. So just be careful. If a dealership is telling everyone they'll have their Bronco in April that's probably not true. The salesperson does NOT submit the orders. Management does that. For my store I've taken over this process to handle the orders and customers. However 10 of them will be 2022 models due to reservations after 2021 cut off or by request. Hope that helps somewhat.
@NayNay
What makes a vehicle fall into the 2022 vs 2021? Is it our reservation # or when we switched to a dealership?

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My goal is to take delivery in 2021 of a Bronco Badlands (without Sasquatch) in Rapid Red, with a modular hard top (I’m fine with the MIC top), High or maybe Lux Package, roof rails and tow package at a fair price (e.g. below MSRP, and certainly no ADM). Everything else is gravy on top. I think that’s a fair ask.
Yes that is fair.
Sponsored