Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sheehy Ford Marlow Heights (who Ford assigned my res to) made contact yesterday to schedule ordering. I replied that I would be switching to Stephens because they have an advertised deal for 1000 below invoice and would stick with Sheehy if they matched the offer.

The replied that they WILL match the offer.

So now I'm considering if Stephens would get delivery significantly faster than Sheehy....
Sponsored

BroncoClass

Outer Banks
First Name
OLIVIA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Discovery Land Rover Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Really??!! ? I just switched both of mines to Stephen's today. Marlow Heights is 30min away from me.

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not sure what their offer is. I'm lucky, my local dealer is at invoice, only one in Maryland I am aware of. He has the same offer open to anyone from here who contacts him so he can flag their order.
What dealer is that? I may switch to them. Thanks!

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
What dealer is that? I may switch to them. Thanks!
Diehl's Ford in Grantsville MD is offering invoice if you are referred by Bronco6g or the other site. Not the deal Stephens is offering, but it's 4 hours closer for you. Contact Eric Diehl (yes, it is a small family owned and operated dealership in business since the 60's.) (301) 895-5135 [email protected] You will want to call him so that he knows to flag your order for the 6G price...
Once you do build and price, multiplying MSRP X 0.94 will get you in the ball park of invoice. Shameless plug for a friend, good local(s) restaurant, Rooster's Nest 1/2 mile east of the dealership...

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Diehl's Ford in Grantsville MD is offering invoice if you are referred by Bronco6g or the other site. Not the deal Stephens is offering, but it's 4 hours closer for you. Contact Eric Diehl (yes, it is a small family owned and operated dealership in business since the 60's.) (301) 895-5135 [email protected] You will want to call him so that he knows to flag your order for the 6G price...
Once you do build and price, multiplying MSRP X 0.94 will get you in the ball park of invoice. Shameless plug for a friend, good local(s) restaurant, Rooster's Nest 1/2 mile east of the dealership...
Thanks so much for the info. I will do this. We often sail out of Diehl so I am familiar with the area.

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks so much for the info. I will do this. We often sail out of Diehl so I am familiar with the area.
Oops my bad, that’s up by deep creek, that will work too . Thanks again

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sheehy Ford Marlow Heights (who Ford assigned my res to) made contact yesterday to schedule ordering. I replied that I would be switching to Stephens because they have an advertised deal for 1000 below invoice and would stick with Sheehy if they matched the offer.

The replied that they WILL match the offer.

So now I'm considering if Stephens would get delivery significantly faster than Sheehy....
Wow, do you have a contact there? That would be an easier drive for me by a good bit. Sheehy in Warrenton wanted no part in negotiating. I would think being at Sheehy you would be better positioned to get the truck early.

Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

don't forget to get it in writing. video is even better!

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, do you have a contact there? That would be an easier drive for me by a good bit. Sheehy in Warrenton wanted no part in negotiating. I would think being at Sheehy you would be better positioned to get the truck early.
You'd think the Sheehy family of dealerships would have an aligned approach. I ended up just switching to Stephens anyway and didn't follow up with Sheehy. They really have nothing to lose in matching a published advertised price of another dealership, or at least I'd think....

Sheehy was shady at the start of this, and I just didn't have the energy to deal with getting an offer match in writing. They have always pressured me to come in vs. just answering basic questions over the phone or by email.

I'm looking forward to the road trip back from WV.

chipstar

Badlands
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah I made the change to Leonardtown for 20% price and 80% @NayNay 's engagement and support on the forum. Even if Sheehy dropped a below invoice price that I believed, they'd have a long way to go to earn my business.

BroncoClass

Outer Banks
First Name
OLIVIA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Discovery Land Rover Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You'd think the Sheehy family of dealerships would have an aligned approach. I ended up just switching to Stephens anyway and didn't follow up with Sheehy. They really have nothing to lose in matching a published advertised price of another dealership, or at least I'd think....

Sheehy was shady at the start of this, and I just didn't have the energy to deal with getting an offer match in writing. They have always pressured me to come in vs. just answering basic questions over the phone or by email.

I'm looking forward to the road trip back from WV.
I totally understand sometime it just isn't worth your energy! I'll see you in WV maybe?

Jamesgang

Base
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 ford super duty
Your Bronco Model
Base
My Reservation is at Diehl's Ford in Grantsville MD.
Sponsored