Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah I made the change to Leonardtown for 20% price and 80% @NayNay 's engagement and support on the forum. Even if Sheehy dropped a below invoice price that I believed, they'd have a long way to go to earn my business.
Thank you for that!!
Sponsored

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those considering Leonardtown Ford, please check-out this post from the Regional Forums from @NayNay. Good information about what to expect from Ford and your dealership in the coming weeks & months.

BLUF: if you're thinking about switching to Leonardtown, switch before 06 Dec.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
For those considering Leonardtown Ford, please check-out this post from the Regional Forums from @NayNay. Good information about what to expect from Ford and your dealership in the coming weeks & months.

BLUF: if you're thinking about switching to Leonardtown, switch before 06 Dec.
Seems to be a hard time limit for some reason. Brewster is saying the same thing...

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems to be a hard time limit for some reason. Brewster is saying the same thing...
Maybe it's dealers last chance for Ford to adjust their allocation? Total guess btw. Would love more details.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you read the entire post you'll likely understand why. We want to take care of each customer (at least I do, and I take this Bronco stuff personally too) so it is not fair to those who have stood by the dealer's they choose and not wavered even for a potential better deal to get their reservation pushed back further due to a different reservation holder jumping over after they realize their dealership screwed them. It's something I have not hidden and have been up front about for about 2 months now but never officially put a cut off date.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Maybe it's dealers last chance for Ford to adjust their allocation? Total guess btw. Would love more details.
The way I see it, both Leonardtown & Brewster are 2 of the east coast dealerships who both stepped up with very good deals. They set deadlines because 1. They have original reservations they don't want to screw over. And 2. They want to reward those who took the risk to make the jump before orders open up.
I don't see anything malicious in how they are handling the cut off. And actually I appreciate the fact that both of them stood up to offer these deals!
(@NayNay and Brewster Ford, @cverde can tell his boss, thank you both.)

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The way I see it, both Leonardtown & Brewster are 2 of the east coast dealerships who both stepped up with very good deals. They set deadlines because 1. They have original reservations they don't want to screw over. And 2. They want to reward those who took the risk to make the jump before orders open up.
I don't see anything malicious in how they are handling the cut off. And actually I appreciate the fact that both of them stood up to offer these deals!
(@NayNay and Brewster Ford, @cverde can tell his boss, thank you both.)
Thanks for that. You are speaking the truth. This is why I have been vocal about having a cut off. This shouldn't be a surprise unless people are just starting to read and get caught up.

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i love this!!!!! Willing to draw a line in the sand to take care of the customers that have made their decision to transfer to either dealership, even if it cost future transfers. At this point, if people are still on the fence about transferring, i am not sure what additional information could be provided.
Ford Bronco Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD? 1606954008155

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for that. You are speaking the truth. This is why I have been vocal about having a cut off. This shouldn't be a surprise unless people are just starting to read and get caught up.
Good idea. Think that a lot who have not done their due dilligence are going to go into sticker shock when they end up at MSRP with add ons and ridiculous fees. Sucks to be them, great to be us...

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i love this!!!!! Willing to draw a line in the sand to take care of the customers that have made their decision to transfer to either dealership, even if it cost future transfers. At this point, if people are still on the fence about transferring, i am not sure what additional information could be provided.
Ford Bronco Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD? 1606954008155
Double likes for the Lebowski reference Dude!

Sponsored

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am a simple guy and prefer to work with someone who is open, honest and transparent. I tried my best to work with my local deelership, who repeatedly proved to me that they could not care less if I purchased from them or not. I was told on several occasions that they had 300 reservations and it was clear that 299 was ok with them. In fact when I asked about FE timing I was told they did not know anything since they had no FE reservations... Guess what my reservation is?

After interacting with NayNay online and in person we changed our reservation to Leonardtown. I am looking forward to the ordering process now.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am a simple guy and prefer to work with someone who is open, honest and transparent. I tried my best to work with my local deelership, who repeatedly proved to me that they could not care less if I purchased from them or not. I was told on several occasions that they had 300 reservations and it was clear that 299 was ok with them. In fact when I asked about FE timing I was told they did not know anything since they had no FE reservations... Guess what my reservation is?

After interacting with NayNay online and in person we changed our reservation to Leonardtown. I am looking forward to the ordering process now.
Thank you. And please correct me if I am wrong here but I do believe I offered my time and assistance to you and never tried to convince or force or make empty promises to get you to switch.

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thank you. And please correct me if I am wrong here but I do believe I offered my time and assistance to you and never tried to convince or force or make empty promises to get you to switch.
You were very free with your time, which I appreciate and you made no promises other than to be honest.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All,

I put a summary page onto our current pricing spreadsheet with some added functionality. You can enter your specific B&P options cost to get an "exact" vehicle cost across all trims & dealer offers. All pricing in one table for easier digestion.

Since we have offers based on MSRP & Invoice, there is also an adjustable Invoice multipler (set currently at 6% per Granger) in case you want to be more conservative or update as more info is known.

Top 50% of deals based on your input will highlight in green.

-E
Sponsored

Attachments