Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sheehy Ford in Gaithersburg MD has an A51 sport on the lot if you want to check out the color. Also an OW and Carbonized Gray.
They are firm on MSRP pricing for those of you with a reservation there.
Ford Bronco Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD? PXL_20210114_194417418
Sponsored

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I may swing by there tomorrow morning and look at it .

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sheehy Ford in Gaithersburg MD has an A51 sport on the lot if you want to check out the color. Also an OW and Carbonized Gray.
They are firm on MSRP pricing for those of you with a reservation there.
Ford Bronco Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD? PXL_20210114_194417418
Went to Gaithersburg Sheehy this morning. All three colors look really good I M H O..

They also had two vehicles in AMB. One was an F-150 and the other an expedition. in nearly identical sunlight the color popped on the F-150 and no so much on the expedition. As much as I like this color I don’t think it can be trusted.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hi everyone!

Another member of the group suggested i post what we are offer for new or transferred reservations...not trying to clog up the threads...so here we go:

I'm Tom, owner/operator of Chapman Ford of Horsham, Chapman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, and Chapman Chevrolet...our locations are in the Philadelphia area...quick note about me, I started at our Ford store in 1997 as a lot man, & haven't worked anyplace else...

Since joining the forum (I'm sorry i was late to the party), I have been helping people get the A/Z/D/X pricing and invoice pricing on builds...if anyone needs this, feel free to DM me the pdf build and ill send you a DORA back showing the pricing, even if you aren't ordering from me...

Also, we are honoring A/Z/D/X pricing...so, if your dealer is giving you a hard time, I will be able to help...

In reference to the X plan pricing, we are offering Invoice MINUS 3%, which is better than X plan...

So, whether you transfer your order to me, or just have general questions, feel free to reach out, I'm here to help...

Pricing: Invoice - 3% (97% of invoice) plus tax & tags (based on your state) & $394 PA doc fee (I can send you a pdf DORA from WBDO showing MSRP, invoice, A/Z/D/X plan

Deposit: Only the $100 Ford takes with your reservation & its refundable

A/Z/D/X: We will honor pricing plans with proof of pin #...btw, our pricing is less than X plan

Delivery: Free home delivery within 100 miles of our zip code (19044)

Warranty: We only sell Ford ESP on Fords...cost plus $0 (no markup)...I can send you over the pdf of the pricing guide we have right of off FMCDEALER

Feel free to reach out with any questions...contact me directly anytime time!

[email protected]
215-410-2210

Thank you!

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi everyone!

Another member of the group suggested i post what we are offer for new or transferred reservations...not trying to clog up the threads...so here we go:

I'm Tom, owner/operator of Chapman Ford of Horsham, Chapman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, and Chapman Chevrolet...our locations are in the Philadelphia area...quick note about me, I started at our Ford store in 1997 as a lot man, & haven't worked anyplace else...

Since joining the forum (I'm sorry i was late to the party), I have been helping people get the A/Z/D/X pricing and invoice pricing on builds...if anyone needs this, feel free to DM me the pdf build and ill send you a DORA back showing the pricing, even if you aren't ordering from me...

Also, we are honoring A/Z/D/X pricing...so, if your dealer is giving you a hard time, I will be able to help...

In reference to the X plan pricing, we are offering Invoice MINUS 3%, which is better than X plan...

So, whether you transfer your order to me, or just have general questions, feel free to reach out, I'm here to help...

Pricing: Invoice - 3% (97% of invoice) plus tax & tags (based on your state) & $394 PA doc fee (I can send you a pdf DORA from WBDO showing MSRP, invoice, A/Z/D/X plan

Deposit: Only the $100 Ford takes with your reservation & its refundable

A/Z/D/X: We will honor pricing plans with proof of pin #...btw, our pricing is less than X plan

Delivery: Free home delivery within 100 miles of our zip code (19044)

Warranty: We only sell Ford ESP on Fords...cost plus $0 (no markup)...I can send you over the pdf of the pricing guide we have right of off FMCDEALER

Feel free to reach out with any questions...contact me directly anytime time!

[email protected]
215-410-2210

Thank you!
@EvlNvrDys new offer in PA to cross post.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@EvlNvrDys new offer in PA to cross post.
Yes, new offer. Comes with a bit of baggage though.

Maybe you've noticed that said dealer did offend a couple of people at 6g that had reservations with him. Dealer showed up here offering a pretty good deal. Long story short, how much do you trust the dealer? Everyone is free to do as they please. I can't say that I've followed this one very much, but I did see that he may now be taking current MY 21 reservations as well to pump up his numbers? I'm not sure.

But either way, because I've heard both sides of the story, I've decided not to promote this one. I'd feel pretty bad if I sent a group over there and something went wrong, because then it would be on me. But everyone is free to do as they please. I'll add it to the first post in this thread if people are interested.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Maybe you've noticed that said dealer did offend a couple of people at 6g that had reservations with him. Dealer showed up here offering a pretty good deal. Long story short, how much do you trust the dealer? Everyone is free to do as they please. I can't say that I've followed this one very much, but I did see that he may now be taking current MY 21 reservations as well to pump up his numbers? I'm not sure.

But either way, because I've heard both sides of the story, I've decided not to promote this one. I'd feel pretty bad if I sent a group over there and something went wrong, because then it would be on me. But everyone is free to do as they please. I'll add it to the first post in this thread if people are interested.
@EvlNvrDys I would add it with that caveat. Doesn't hurt to let people have a choice. I am also going to send that first page to my dealer and see what they say so selfishly it would be nice to have it all in one place.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@EvlNvrDys I would add it with that caveat. Doesn't hurt to let people have a choice. I am also going to send that first page to my dealer and see what they say so selfishly it would be nice to have it all in one place.
Yeah I'm going to add it... assuming I can find the original post he made about the MY 22/23 but then added in current. Unless it's not in the Reservations part, I can't seem to find it.

And of course noticed you guys pulled me into the Maryland thread, so I'll add it to mine, but can't touch this thread ;)

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was unaware. Thanks for the info!
For everyone, I have updated the deals spreadsheet (v2 attached).
Caveat Emptor!

Attachments

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

appreciate you understanding and giving me a chance here...since joining, everyone on here has been great! wish i joined in the summer...would have handled those 2 situations differently...thank you again!

Sponsored

bigbend8

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am 100% buying a 4 door Wildtrack. Robert Thompson from Koons Annapolis said they are offering no ADM and will honor x-plan if available. I haven't heard anything from my other reservation at Ford in Upper Marlboro. Count me in. I am looking for the best deal at or below invoice.
have you followed up with Koons ford Annapolis? I went in a few days ago to order, and they told me they were going to upcharge the broncos somewhere between 2-4k. Would love to know if they are telling everyone this or if it slipped to me.

K9Boscoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
have you followed up with Koons ford Annapolis? I went in a few days ago to order, and they told me they were going to upcharge the broncos somewhere between 2-4k. Would love to know if they are telling everyone this or if it slipped to me.
I literally just called Koons Annapolis yesterday to check on my status for ordering. To say I was not impressed is an understatement. The response I got was they were waiting for Ford to call them with my name / reservation and they in turn would then call me in for ordering. They could not offer me any type of timeline nor any type of pricing options / discounts / MSRP, etc. I believe I am going to try to wait for a '22 model at this point, so I am not as pressed with their response, but needless to say, I believe my reservation will be transferred to another dealer. I am not afraid to travel for a dealership that is willing to work with their customers.

BroncoClass

Outer Banks
First Name
OLIVIA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Discovery Land Rover Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I literally just called Koons Annapolis yesterday to check on my status for ordering. To say I was not impressed is an understatement. The response I got was they were waiting for Ford to call them with my name / reservation and they in turn would then call me in for ordering. They could not offer me any type of timeline nor any type of pricing options / discounts / MSRP, etc. I believe I am going to try to wait for a '22 model at this point, so I am not as pressed with their response, but needless to say, I believe my reservation will be transferred to another dealer. I am not afraid to travel for a dealership that is willing to work with their customers.
You definitely should. I had 2 reservations 1 at Annapolis and Upper Marlboro. I have July 14th 3am reservations. I was not impressed by them from the very beginning. No communication at all! I ended up moving to Stephen's Auto Center in West Virginia in Nov. John called me this weekend but I pushed back to a 22 because I really want a white top with the Cactus Grey. If the new colors are worth while I'll change that too. At 1st I really wanted a 21 but with all the delays I decided to wait and get what I really want. I've been wanting a Bronco for 20 years what is a extra year. ??

amc.bronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You definitely should. I had 2 reservations 1 at Annapolis and Upper Marlboro. I have July 14th 3am reservations. I was not impressed by them from the very beginning. No communication at all! I ended up moving to Stephen's Auto Center in West Virginia in Nov. John called me this weekend but I pushed back to a 22 because I really want a white top with the Cactus Grey. If the new colors are worth while I'll change that too. At 1st I really wanted a 21 but with all the delays I decided to wait and get what I really want. I've been wanting a Bronco for 20 years what is a extra year. ??
I had the same exact situation with 2 reservations 1 at Annapolis and Upper Marlboro. Both dealers were the same...terrible. I moved over to Stephen's Auto Center and then moved to Leonardtown. Logistically Leonardtown made more since and the deal is close enough to Stephen's when you factor in the travel. I think I am going to opt for MY22 as well. I want to see what new options, colors and improvements will be offered.
Sponsored