Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I literally just called Koons Annapolis yesterday to check on my status for ordering. To say I was not impressed is an understatement. The response I got was they were waiting for Ford to call them with my name / reservation and they in turn would then call me in for ordering. They could not offer me any type of timeline nor any type of pricing options / discounts / MSRP, etc. I believe I am going to try to wait for a '22 model at this point, so I am not as pressed with their response, but needless to say, I believe my reservation will be transferred to another dealer. I am not afraid to travel for a dealership that is willing to work with their customers.
I went in today. Koons Ford of Annapolis. I placed my order for my FE. Cactus Grey, Black Interior, Shadow Black Top. They are honoring the deal I had with them from early on, so the numbers work for me personally. I did ask about allocations. They said they are really disappointed in what they received, saying they only got around 75 allocations for over 300 reservations. I also asked about ADM. Sadly, they said they will be charging ADM if you have not pre-negotiated the deal. They also told me FEs will be delivered this year for sure. So, I am happy but I think others may not be as satisfied.
Sponsored

JackBNimble

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Trail Teams Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
have you followed up with Koons ford Annapolis? I went in a few days ago to order, and they told me they were going to upcharge the broncos somewhere between 2-4k. Would love to know if they are telling everyone this or if it slipped to me.
Same response from Sterling Koons. Plus, to top it off, when I told them I was looking to move my reservation he tried to tell me I would go to the back of the line! Moved my reservation to Stephen Ford WV. Couldn't have been easier. I qualify for a MY21, but will be waiting for additional color options on MY22. Stephens said they would also match the same deal for MY22. More than willing to drive 5 hrs vs pad their pockets.

K9Boscoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same response from Sterling Koons. Plus, to top it off, when I told them I was looking to move my reservation he tried to tell me I would go to the back of the line! Moved my reservation to Stephen Ford WV. Couldn't have been easier. I qualify for a MY21, but will be waiting for additional color options on MY22. Stephens said they would also match the same deal for MY22. More than willing to drive 5 hrs vs pad their pockets.
Could not agree more with driving for a good deal. This is a retirement gift to myself and willing to get the best deal from whoever. I have never paid over MSRP for any of the several cars I have owned and I am not planning to start now. Over MSRP is robbery in plain view, especially on a vehicle that will ultimately be "mass produced." This is why I love this forum and the info it provides. I plan to learn from others, especially since I am waiting on MY22.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a call from Ted Britt Fairfax just a few hours ago, even though I had been working with Ted Britt Chantilly. They said they are charging MSRP, I know that probably doesn't come as a shock to anyone but figured I would share my conversation. They also said I am number 5 and 8 in line and they got 80 or so allocation.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a call from Ted Britt Fairfax just a few hours ago, even though I had been working with Ted Britt Chantilly. They said they are charging MSRP, I know that probably doesn't come as a shock to anyone but figured I would share my conversation. They also said I am number 5 and 8 in line and they got 80 or so allocation.
Cross posting from another area dealer thread:

I spoke with Gardner Britt, the GM at Ted Britt Chantilly again last night. He said he doesn't have a "blanket deal" like others are offering but will definitely be below MSRP. He said you can email or call him at [email protected] / 703-673-2343 and mention my name so he knows where you came from.

If you want to stay local, this is a good option in my opinion.

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Went into Lindsay Ford in Wheaton, they are at MSRP. Sounds like they will extend any incentives FORD offers. I transferred one of my RSVPs to Chapman of Horsham.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went into Lindsay Ford in Wheaton, they are at MSRP. Sounds like they will extend any incentives FORD offers. I transferred one of my RSVPs to Chapman of Horsham.
Same here, Lindsay was nice enough, but not budging off MSRP.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Same here, Lindsay was nice enough, but not budging off MSRP.
Yep, the Bronco guy was nice, they claimed to have 70 allocations.

Im at Georgia and Missouri, so I'm sure that's where I'll be getting service done.

Rev

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Ford Raptor, 17 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone dealing with Sheehy Ford of Gaithersburg? My reservation is there, but I'm starting to regret reserving there. I only reserved it there because I bought my RS from them. I haven't heard much from them and emailed a few times with crickets in return.

TrailBuddah

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, Two-Door Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, the Bronco guy was nice, they claimed to have 70 allocations.

Im at Georgia and Missouri, so I'm sure that's where I'll be getting service done.
I have a reservation at Lindsay Ford, but if I can save a bit without traveling too far, I’m up for it. I just saw info about Chapman of Horsham. That looks like a good option that’s reasonably close. I’m in the Silver Spring area.

Sponsored

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone dealing with Sheehy Ford of Gaithersburg? My reservation is there, but I'm starting to regret reserving there. I only reserved it there because I bought my RS from them. I haven't heard much from them and emailed a few times with crickets in return.
I purchased my F-150 from them and they are excellent for service. However, last I spoke with them they were not budging off of MSRP

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a reservation at Lindsay Ford, but if I can save a bit without traveling too far, I’m up for it. I just saw info about Chapman of Horsham. That looks like a good option that’s reasonably close. I’m in the Silver Spring area.
I'm in Columbia MD and have already transferred my reservation to Horsham. Tom and co are extremely responsive.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

LOL, im off Georgia and Missouri, 10 minute drive to downtown Silver Spring.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

dm me...ill hook u up

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

dm me...i can help
Sponsored