Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

BroncoClass

Outer Banks
First Name
OLIVIA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Discovery Land Rover Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here. Thankful that I switched from Koons to Leonardtown, just on the communication skills alone. I wonder if they are aware if folks who signed up to visit the Bronco are former reservation holders.
How do I sign up for the demo in Falls Church? I went to the one in Gaithersburg but I can't find a way to sign up for this one.
Sponsored

Jtb

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
W204
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone here buying from Bob Davidson and having issues getting order info from them? Curious as to who is in the allocation and the time stamp of your res. I’m supposedly #8 with aine now that I have ordered. I was 8 prior to priority orders being placed. But the lack of transparency is making me nervous. They keep telling me I will probably know before them, not sure I’m buying that.

As soon as I saw this post I immediately created an account to comment. I have been trying to get answers and information for a while now form Bob davidson ford. To make sure our reservation was 100% changed to an order. we actually went into the dealership to do it. We were told that our order was the 4th one placed with Bob Davidson ford. We signed an agreement in price and a $500 non refundable deposit to guarantee our order. We have tried to stay up to date with the process just incase something happened and we didn't know. Every email responded by saying "nothing yet, as soon as I hear something I will let you know. This past week, once I saw people were getting build dates and vin#s we reached out once more. This time no answer. We called again on Friday and spoke with our sales person. He said " give me 10 mins I'm not currently at my desk so let me get to my desk and pull up your info and I will call you right back." That was early Friday. So Friday evening I sent a short email just to remind the sales person we spoke and I didn't hear back. Maybe he got busy who knows. Then Saturday morning he did call me back. I kissed the call, but replied shortly their after. I had to leave another voice-mail. Again still no response even though they were open til 8pm Saturday. So I sent an email saying I ovm with receptionist just incase your phone systems were still not working. So as you can see I feel the same way you do at this point. One thing I forgot, that phonecard where he would call me back, he said they 12 orders with build dates and if I go by what we were told on the first day we should have been a priority order if I go by what we were told and the 4th order for Bob Davidson. I understand this is a tough time right now and everything is behind. I'm not upset about delays. But I am upset with the constant no info and no responses. Sorry for the novel I just wrote, it's probably hard to understand but hopefully you get what I'm saying. Let me knownif Anyone has any idea or info.
Anyone here buying from Bob Davidson and having issues getting order info from them? Curious as to who is in the allocation and the time stamp of your res. I’m supposedly #8 with a 7/13 at 9:00pm. I can’t even get them to tell me where I sit in the allocation line now that I have ordered. I was 8 prior to priority orders being placed. But the lack of transparency is making me nervous. They keep telling me I will probably know before them, not sure I’m buying that.
Anyone here buying from Bob Davidson and having issues getting order info from them? Curious as to who is in the allocation and the time stamp of your res. I’m supposedly #8 with a 7/13 at 9:00pm. I can’t even get them to tell me where I sit in the allocation line now that I have ordered. I was 8 prior to priority orders being placed. But the lack of transparency is making me nervous. They keep telling me I will probably know before them, not sure I’m buying that.

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had comms issues with them from the start and made the switch to Leonardtown. Sorry to hear they haven't stepped their game up over at Bob Davidson.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You have a 9pm reveal night reservation and you are #8?!
Are they a large mega dealer?

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You have a 9pm reveal night reservation and you are #8?!
Are they a large mega dealer?
Exactly...and no they are not a mega dealer. They got 53 allocations. I would say mid size. They tried to tell me they got a ton of reservations on 7/13, but how could I argue that, I can't see the data.

Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Exactly...and no they are not a mega dealer. They got 53 allocations. I would say mid size. They tried to tell me they got a ton of reservations on 7/13, but how could I argue that, I can't see the data.
Wow!
If true, they are an outlier from the times/order numbers shared by members here.

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We are headed into the delivery and confirmation dates. How is everyone doing on getting their Bronco?

My Cactus Grey, 4DR, Black Interior First Edition is in production with a 7/12 completion date. I should be sporting my Bronco by 7/31!

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We are headed into the delivery and confirmation dates. How is everyone doing on getting their Bronco?

My Cactus Grey, 4DR, Black Interior First Edition is in production with a 7/12 completion date. I should be sporting my Bronco by 7/31!
My A51, 2.7, AT, 4DR, Black Diamond with Tow, MIC, and Roof rack has a blend date of 7/16, I hope to also have it at the end of the month or first week of Aug (although understand it could be 'by' August)

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My A51, 2.7, AT, 4DR, Black Diamond with Tow, MIC, and Roof rack has a blend date of 7/16, I hope to also have it at the end of the month or first week of Aug (although understand it could be 'by' August)
Great! Love A51 color. I had a hard time between that and Cactus Grey. Hopefully, the shipping is faster than that. I have heard of some arriving 4 days after the blend, but I am planning for the more cautious dates!

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pushed to 8/2. Hopefully just enough time to make a trip to Assateague over sand.
4-door Badlands, 2.7L, Squatch, Lux, Anti-matter Blue

Sponsored

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

My Badlands and First Edition are both scheduled for the week of August 16th. Was hoping it would be sooner but beggars can't be choosers.

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a dual mod top order and moved to a 99 thinking it would be late this year. Now that I’m looking at a MY 2023 I’m trying to figure out what I want to do. First world “problem” to say the least, but disappointing as I have been waiting a long time and have a 10:30pm 7/13 reservation. I’m really excited for those that are getting theirs soon and can’t wait to see the photos and read the real reviews.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a dual mod top order and moved to a 99 thinking it would be late this year. Now that I’m looking at a MY 2023 I’m trying to figure out what I want to do. First world “problem” to say the least, but disappointing as I have been waiting a long time and have a 10:30pm 7/13 reservation. I’m really excited for those that are getting theirs soon and can’t wait to see the photos and read the real reviews.
Same here, originally at least. Switched to soft top to get the car this year. Will purchase the mod once available with the $1000 credit, plus ~$1800 lower cost for ditching the mod top. Figure $2800 should be close to what the mod top will eventually cost by itself.

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here, originally at least. Switched to soft top to get the car this year. Will purchase the mod once available with the $1000 credit, plus ~$1800 lower cost for ditching the mod top. Figure $2800 should be close to what the mod top will eventually cost by itself.
That's what I've been toying with doing too. At this point I'm probably going to wait until they show the MY 22 B&P since that's hopefully only about 2 months away. ("By" September???) I'm also fearful that getting a hard top from the parts department will take a long time as they have to fill orders first and that it will also be closer to the $4k+ range, but who knows. Can't wait to see the pics when yours arrives.
Sponsored