Sponsored

Master thread of payload capacity. Submit your build specs here!

midwestpilot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I'm going to put together a spreadsheet of the different builds and associated payloads. We have general specs but I want to get detailed so if you're looking at a specific trim and option spec you can see what others have. All I need is if you're a lucky Bronco owner already, or if you have access to test drives-send me the specific payload numbers that I believe are on the sticker inside the drivers door. With that I'll also need the option package, Engine/Transmission MOD/HD bumper, type of top and any other customizations as detailed as possible.
I'll be working on it the next few days and edit the link in once its passable.

Shanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
midwestpilot

midwestpilot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 Door First Edition

Ford Bronco Master thread of payload capacity. Submit your build specs here! IMG_3007

Ford Bronco Master thread of payload capacity. Submit your build specs here! IMG_3007
Fantastic thank you! Obviously they put payload in there easily for me, but it doesn't specify curb weight anywhere I can see, correct? This should work great though!

AbeFroman

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Fantastic thank you! Obviously they put payload in there easily for me, but it doesn't specify curb weight anywhere I can see, correct? This should work great though!
I think that's GVWR in the upper right? 6180 LBS

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
GVWR - Payload = Vehicle Weight.
Sponsored