Sponsored

Matador bags revealing new weatherproof line same day as the Bronco reveal. Coincidence?

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Maybe it’s accessories meant for the bronco, but I doubt it will be some major Bronco thing such as an innovative top or anything like that seeing as the reveal is early in the morning. But who knows, stranger things have happened.
Ford Bronco Matador bags revealing new weatherproof line same day as the Bronco reveal. Coincidence? 2DB7B9ED-258A-4270-98ED-B8454497495B

Sponsored

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to resurrect an old thread. (Only 3 days old, but with the reveal and all)
After seeing the reveal, I'm thinking Matador is possibly the maker of the bags for the doors when removed.
Good thinking. I was trying to think of what they could be making.

dmo1028

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They released some bags (Backpack, tote, etc...) and someone on Instagram asked what the bags had to do with the Bronco. They responded that it was purely coincidental that they released their new bags on the same day as the Bronco reveal but a future collaboration would be awesome.

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They definitely have something going on with the Bronco. The official Bronco Instagram is following 10 accounts, 5 of which we now know were involved (Ford obviously, Jimmy Chin, Kip Moore, Brooke Raboutou and NatGeo). I'm sure the other 5 are involved one way or another (Marmot, Filson, Leatherman, Yakima, and Matador).

OP
OP
The Compensator

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They definitely have something going on with the Bronco. The official Bronco Instagram is following 10 accounts, 5 of which we now know were involved (Ford obviously, Jimmy Chin, Kip Moore, Brooke Raboutou and NatGeo). I'm sure the other 5 are involved one way or another (Marmot, Filson, Leatherman, Yakima, and Matador).
What do you think the chances are that leatherman makes the stowable onboard toolkit for top/door removal?

Sponsored

dmo1028

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It looks like they make a bronco branded backpack for sale at the amazon store...

Ford Bronco Matador bags revealing new weatherproof line same day as the Bronco reveal. Coincidence? Screenshot_20200715-211306_Amazon Shoppin
Well it appears they may have been holding back some Bronco related info! One those situations where you have to ask exactly the right questions.

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What do you think the chances are that leatherman makes the stowable onboard toolkit for top/door removal?
It's possible. Hopefully Ford throws that in as Standard equipment. But more likely will be one of the accessories they offer.

OP
OP
The Compensator

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's possible. Hopefully Ford throws that in as Standard equipment. But more likely will be one of the accessories they offer.
A toolkit better be standard. Maybe not a leatherman branded one, but there needs be a standard one. Jeep has an onboard toolkit and a storage spot for all bolts when the doors and top are removed. Everything is stowed in the rear cargo compartment.

cargo-area.jpg

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A toolkit better be standard. Maybe not a leatherman branded one, but there needs be a standard one. Jeep has an onboard toolkit and a storage spot for all bolts when the doors and top are removed. Everything is stowed in the rear cargo compartment.

Ford Bronco Matador bags revealing new weatherproof line same day as the Bronco reveal. Coincidence? cargo-area
I'm sure they will have a standard toolkit. I just don't think they would throw in a Leatherman branded one for free. Although I wouldn't complain.
Sponsored