Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Now imagine if fraud was always permissible because a "job was associated with it".....

Go in for an oil change. $500 bill because they did the oil change after all.

Pay your taxes. Get IRS notice for seizure of possessions.

Buy a sandwich for lunch. $35 bill and loose ingredients thrown in bag. Hey, it's still a job well done!

It's all cool and fun to side with the person committing fraud when it's benefitting you, a "victimless crime" if you will. But when you're the one who's been defrauded then suddenly it's time for good ol fashion American Vigilante Justice!

FYI: this post had a job associated with it. You owe me $15,000.
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm sure it was just the customer and after that the matter was dropped, like you say.

Then a random lawsuit. A guilty charge and plea deal was struck just because Matt felt like "WTF, since i'm 100% innocent I might as well admit guilt and try to get a lesser punishment!". Then agreeing not to challenge the ruling or plea deal, because of an abundance of innocence.

So much innocence to go around, one wonders why the insurance company bothered to win the suit in the first place!

Anyway, we're getting off topic and you're simply choosing to imply personal prejudice into a legal matter which reach a successful conclusion between the parties. I'm sure you're 100% correct, it was just an oversight on account of being so innocent that Matt mistaken chose to go the plea route.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

And they are very reasonable in price. ;)

1649281405345.png

Should get the job done just as good as the "jewelry" option. 😁
Wow, I had no idea there were less expensive options. I’ll grab these as I don’t feel like shelling out $400

Sponsored

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can we please start to admit that this is a legitimate problem and Ford should have beefed these up?
The WT Hoss 3.0 and Raptor they are installing the Ford Performance Rack and tie rods. I think the marketing stuff says it’s around 35% stronger. Doesn’t seem like much.

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can we please start to admit that this is a legitimate problem and Ford should have beefed these up?
Not a legitimate problem, this is no different than any other offroad vehicle, 99.999% will never have a problem. This is why they make upgrades for the steering on just about every offroad vehicle.

Where should Ford stop? Upgrading the steering is just going to find the next weak point.

chaseshort24

Black Diamond
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 4runner, 1995 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not a legitimate problem, this is no different than any other offroad vehicle, 99.999% will never have a problem. This is why they make upgrades for the steering on just about every offroad vehicle.

Where should Ford stop? Upgrading the steering is just going to find the next weak point.
I have 63 thousand miles on my JL, all of them with 37s and have never had steering issues. I live 3 hours from moab and 5 hours from where this video was taken. I use the jeep off road with lockers engaged a lot. I have never had steering issues.

Why, as a consumer would you not demand ford to be better? Do they pay you?

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have 63 thousand miles on my JL, all of them with 37s and have never had steering issues. I live 3 hours from moab and 5 hours from where this video was taken. I use the jeep off road with lockers engaged a lot. I have never had steering issues.

Why, as a consumer would you not demand ford to be better? Do they pay you?
So I guess because you never had a problem that all the manufactures that sell steering upgrades for jeep JL's are just selling snake oil? "I have never had steering issues" - and neither will the vast majority of Bronco owners.

Sponsored

Lazerus

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL. Land Rover Discovery Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
And they are very reasonable in price. ;)

1649281405345.png

Should get the job done just as good as the "jewelry" option. 😁
JKS has a really good reputation for producing quality parts. I've used their stuff in my JL for a few years now without issue...

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

“They got ‘em out!”