First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am ok with letting the army colors die in the 2010’s. Time to recycle something else. Don’t need to see a vehicle in the same color as someone’s cheap khaki Dockers, or army green.
Agreed. Slap a "white star" on the side with "US" and make it official.
Sponsored

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Matte Green Wrapped 2021 Bronco 1632511971368

Maybe photoshop angry shark and side pipes

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No, I dream of driving military vehicles in civilian zones, just to bring your disdain of anything that even hints at a military theme to a level you can't control!
Okay? Cool.

Trying to imagine how Americans would react to an actual warzone on US soil. We struggle, as a people, to come to grips with things such as toilet paper or somebody having $5 more than somebody else. I'm sure you would cause quite the civil war as the streets emptied into a cesspool of entitlement and small arms fire. Freedom literally pouring from the skies and eagles cawing at 140 decibels in stereo.

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Eh, not a fan of. It looks too much like a military, vehicle.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay? Cool.

Trying to imagine how Americans would react to an actual warzone on US soil. We struggle, as a people, to come to grips with things such as toilet paper or somebody having $5 more than somebody else. I'm sure you would cause quite the civil war as the streets emptied into a cesspool of entitlement and small arms fire. Freedom literally pouring from the skies and eagles cawing at 140 decibels in stereo.
Ok Mr. Grumpy pants! Somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning! Seriously dude it's only a color! Close your eyes, take a few deep breaths and say goosefraba three times!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak | 2021 GT500 | 2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That looks great! I would love to see one in Multicam Black as well! Somewhat similar green in that one as well.
Ford Bronco Matte Green Wrapped 2021 Bronco Side Shot Multicam Black Hill POST PS

redflipppper`

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX 3.0 HOSS, 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am ok with letting the army colors die in the 2010’s. Time to recycle something else. Don’t need to see a vehicle in the same color as someone’s cheap khaki Dockers, or army green.
Agree, left Army green and sand colors with OG107's, BDU's, DCU's and multi-cam I'm over them all.

Sponsored

BroBronco

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Eh, not a fan of. It looks too much like a military, vehicle.
What's wrong with military look (tough, cool, fun)?

I like the matte green but would I do it...probably not. Expensive. Doesn't hold up over time in harsh places like the desert where Im at etc.

I actually saw a bronco a little darker matte green wrapped at my dealer last month. I loved the shade green it was. It didn't have a top (no soft and no MIC). Had 37s. Looked really good!! But, No. Just not for me.

MacMarauder

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Personally I think it looks great, much better than Eruption. The Bronco in this green has a military vibe without going into wannabe territory.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Freedom literally pouring from the skies and eagles cawing at 140 decibels in stereo.
Ok, so let's break this down. OP say's hey all my B6G PEEPS...what do y'all think of this matte green wrap on this Bronco? Although Boston182 took it to another level, 99% of everyone else: Sweet I like it or I dig it man, I don't like it, too military for me, yuck, it's ugly!
Your response:
Next time I confuse the Safeway parking lot for a warzone in Vietnam or a Kabul airport, this wrap will come in handy!

Pseudo-military appearance on a civilian vehicle always seemed pointless and odd to me. Fighting those mean streets with your mall-rig, bad-ass, Bro!

In all seriousness dude you need to fucking relax. Take a chill pill or whatever it is you do to blow off some steam! I won't even go into your last reply!

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can’t wait to wrap mine. I already have the vinyl. It’ll be wrapped, literally within hours of taking delivery. We’re doing Gloss Light Pistachio. It looks exactly like the name says. It’s a pastel green. Very old school look. We ordered our Bronco in black, strictly to wrap it. Never had any intention to keep the factory color. Wifey and I both liked the or sage and A51, but when dealer said most orders are those two colors we decided to wrap it. We don’t want to be like everyone elseblack is the easier color to wrap.

my our next question… price….
As for what I’m paying?? The vinyl was $560 and the labor is free….it’s what I do for a a living. 😉 I’m a 3M, Avery and Arlon Certified installer. Yea, the jams will be wrapped, with the doors off it’s easy. Once jams are installed, I’ll do a layer of PPF to protect the wrap when we get in and out of it. I’m not doing PPF over the entire Bronco. We change colors on our cars too often. It would be a waste of money for me. Even at my cost.

Pictures always suck to show true color. But this will give you an idea of what Gloss Light Pistachio looks like. Can’t wait. It’s going to look awesome!
Ford Bronco Matte Green Wrapped 2021 Bronco AE3359F9-CEFD-4A81-B55C-2063723F21D4
Sponsored