First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That looks great! I would love to see one in Multicam Black as well! Somewhat similar green in that one as well.
Side Shot Multicam Black Hill POST PS.jpg
LOVE me some camo! Both multi and snow.
Sponsored

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold šŸ˜„), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I canā€™t wait to wrap mine. I already have the vinyl. Itā€™ll be wrapped, literally within hours of taking delivery. Weā€™re doing Gloss Light Pistachio. It looks exactly like the name says. Itā€™s a pastel green. Very old school look. We ordered our Bronco in black, strictly to wrap it. Never had any intention to keep the factory color. Wifey and I both liked the or sage and A51, but when dealer said most orders are those two colors we decided to wrap it. We donā€™t want to be like everyone elseblack is the easier color to wrap.

my our next questionā€¦ priceā€¦.
As for what Iā€™m paying?? The vinyl was $560 and the labor is freeā€¦.itā€™s what I do for a a living. šŸ˜‰ Iā€™m a 3M, Avery and Arlon Certified installer. Yea, the jams will be wrapped, with the doors off itā€™s easy. Once jams are installed, Iā€™ll do a layer of PPF to protect the wrap when we get in and out of it. Iā€™m not doing PPF over the entire Bronco. We change colors on our cars too often. It would be a waste of money for me. Even at my cost.

Pictures always suck to show true color. But this will give you an idea of what Gloss Light Pistachio looks like. Canā€™t wait. Itā€™s going to look awesome!
AE3359F9-CEFD-4A81-B55C-2063723F21D4.jpeg
I like it- almost looks like the Cactus Gray they showed us in the very beginning

Sponsored

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is a thing of beauty. So nice.

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like it- almost looks like the Cactus Gray they showed us in the very beginning
A little bit. But itā€™s definitely green. iPhone pics just flat out suck to try and get actual colors from. šŸ˜‚

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I like the wrap a bunch, but I don't like the tire and wheel combo.

Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

the people who are super uptight about military colors sound like triggered snowflakes every time they see them and are almost compelled to act hard-ass. that's some irony right there.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it looks great, maybe a tad more glossy would be good. I love the more muted colors and "milky" paint styles, not at all into glitter chips and metallics. This is what many of the renderings were playing with in the beginning when we heard a green exterior color was coming out, and I think it looks rad. Then we ended up with Erection Eruption Green. Egads. Talk about heading back to the 90's...
USMC semi gloss green is what I liked and painted 4 of my actual military vehicles that color

M38a1
M35a2c
Wc53
M715

projectrally

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 RF / Factory Five 818 / 2018 CX-5 GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Aaaaand my pants are suddenly too tight.