Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was happy to let the Army colors go, when I left the Army i. '98.
Yeah, those mil-things lose their luster after you get out; not everything for me, but definitely M16/AR15-style rifles and any sort of uniform or polishing of any footwear, lol
Sponsored

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes! This is one of those times when the MIC top would complete the look. Too bad they didn't show it with the top off and doors off, wonder if they did the interior trims...
Any Bronco would look better without the soft top, it's a friggin' eyesore, lol!

Swamp Yankee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Land Rover LR3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would match my bike well. That said, it's enough of a pain in the ass keeping this much matte paint clean and looking nice, would hate to deal with an entire truck's worth.
1632510438624.png
Dude, that is my favorite bike that I don’t have. Is it the desert sled? Really nice.

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dude, that is my favorite bike that I don’t have. Is it the desert sled? Really nice.
No, this is the Urban Enduro. It was one of the three release variants of the Scrambler back in 2015 along with the standard and the Icon. I believe they discontinued the trim after only a year or so and most of the features were then co-opted by the Desert Sled. I grew up on and still primarily ride Dirt Bikes so the Urban Enduro appealed to me heavily on looks. If the Desert Sled was available at the time I bought it I'd for sure have chosen it instead, though now after several years of ownership I think I prefer the Enduro. It's lighter and more comfortably designed for the street and honestly I don't find places within riding distance of me to take it off road anyway so I'd likely not get to utilize the better off-road capability of the Desert Sled and as it is anyway anywhere I could I'd probably rather just blast through it on a 2-Stroke trail bike.

Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Go for the full dork so you can look like a real "Go Joe!" GI Joe like the Jeepsters

Ford Bronco Matte Green Wrapped 2021 Bronco img-1-600x400

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, those mil-things lose their luster after you get out; not everything for me, but definitely M16/AR15-style rifles and any sort of uniform or polishing of any footwear, lol
My guess is, most of the folks who want colors like this are folks who either never served or did serve but could never get enough. I would say never served is most common, though.

Last edited:

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Cody, just so we're clear. I wasn't calling you out. There is just so much stuff out there I was thinking... How does this work? That said, I was going to call you out but then I thought every time I do that to someone here, they jam it off in my rectum because whatever was being discussed, no matter how improbable, it EXISTED! Then I look foolish for calling them out. :LOL: :cool: ;)

I just want my Bronco before 2025, ya know? I'm not asking too much... Keep on rocking, it's all good!

Jesus Christtttt that’s what I get for doing two things at once. I swear I’m not dumb, just a case of Friday brain. Edit made!😅🤦‍♂️

Besides, my “flat gloss” oxymoron seems to be the least of the problems with this thread... yikes.

Sponsored

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have considered wraps. Two issues. How much? What do they look like with the doors off (do they wrap that too)?

Squatch This

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee 4Dr V6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can’t wait to wrap mine. I already have the vinyl. It’ll be wrapped, literally within hours of taking delivery. We’re doing Gloss Light Pistachio. It looks exactly like the name says. It’s a pastel green. Very old school look. We ordered our Bronco in black, strictly to wrap it. Never had any intention to keep the factory color. Wifey and I both liked the or sage and A51, but when dealer said most orders are those two colors we decided to wrap it. We don’t want to be like everyone elseblack is the easier color to wrap.

my our next question… price….
As for what I’m paying?? The vinyl was $560 and the labor is free….it’s what I do for a a living. 😉 I’m a 3M, Avery and Arlon Certified installer. Yea, the jams will be wrapped, with the doors off it’s easy. Once jams are installed, I’ll do a layer of PPF to protect the wrap when we get in and out of it. I’m not doing PPF over the entire Bronco. We change colors on our cars too often. It would be a waste of money for me. Even at my cost.

Pictures always suck to show true color. But this will give you an idea of what Gloss Light Pistachio looks like. Can’t wait. It’s going to look awesome!
AE3359F9-CEFD-4A81-B55C-2063723F21D4.jpeg
Wish Ford had offered a cool retro looking color like this. I went with A51 but if this had been available, my choice would be different. Because you have the experience and are supplying the labor and installation at only materials cost makes complete sense, even if it is only on for a few years. My situation is different. I can't justify the several thousand dollar cost and upkeep of a wrap that I'm going to have to replace anyway, no matter how cool and unique. Good luck with the wrap and please post pictures of the completed job! Maybe you will convince me otherwise. Lol.

Last edited:

Squatch This

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee 4Dr V6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Stumbled on to this on Instagram. Can't decide if I dig it or not so I'm curious what everyone else's thoughts are.

Ford Bronco Matte Green Wrapped 2021 Bronco Stolen-Valour-Music-Video

Overall, I like it but am not blown away by it, nor is it the look I am going after. I can see how someone reads military in the color but certainly not the wheels. Not going to over-think and project my beliefs and values onto something as esoteric as a freaking color wrap. It takes a hell of a lot more than that and lord knows we have enough people and a government presently trying to dictate every action and nuance of our daily lives. Way I figure it, as a veteran, I fought to defend and protect your rights and freedoms and that includes choice. As long as the owner likes it, then God bless them. If your thing is a retro shade as homage to Bronco's civilian origins, go for it. You want to paint her OD, put stars and military stenciling on as homage to Bronco and Jeeps military antecedent, fire it up! Your choice, your build, enjoy! There is room and tolerance enough for all of us in the Bronco universe.
Sponsored