Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just spotted this Matte Tan Bronco rendering on Ford Authority. I'd be willing to give up my FE reservervation for this bad boy. The article stated it has a factory steel Grille, sign me up for one of those. I believe the Ford accessories will be putting alot of smiles on alot of Bronco buyers. I was 100% sold on Cactus Gray, but if Matte Tan is a option it's going to the top of list.
2021-Ford-Bronco-Rendering-Custom-Matte-Tan-Exterior-002-Front-Three-Quarters.jpg
2021-Ford-Bronco-Rendering-Custom-Matte-Tan-Exterior-003-Front.jpg
2021-Ford-Bronco-Rendering-Custom-Matte-Tan-Exterior-001-Front-Three-Quarters.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

tomwill

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just spotted this Matte Tan Bronco rendering on Ford Authority. I'd be willing to give up my FE reservervation for this bad boy. The article stated it has a factory steel Grille, sign me up for one of those. I believe the Ford accessories will be putting alot of smiles on alot of Bronco buyers. I was 100% sold on Cactus Gray, but if Matte Tan is a option it's going to the top of list.
2021-Ford-Bronco-Rendering-Custom-Matte-Tan-Exterior-002-Front-Three-Quarters.jpg
2021-Ford-Bronco-Rendering-Custom-Matte-Tan-Exterior-003-Front.jpg
2021-Ford-Bronco-Rendering-Custom-Matte-Tan-Exterior-001-Front-Three-Quarters.jpg
I will second that motion. This is a great color for the Bronco.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Matte Tan Bronco rendering 2021-Ford-Bronco-Rendering-Custom-Matte-Tan-Exterior-001-Front-Three-Quarters
Ford Bronco Matte Tan Bronco rendering 2021-Ford-Bronco-Rendering-Custom-Matte-Tan-Exterior-001-Front-Three-Quarters
pf24nqhm5raxsjt7ex5r83jertuv29w9l0f74gxi&rid=giphy.gif

That is a mean looking vehicle.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a desert sand tacoma and love the color and think the bronc would look sexy AF with this color.. just not sure about the matte.
I had matte finish on my Harley and too be honest it was a nightmare. It showed every paint blemish and just getting the dead bugs off was a pain in arse..

Sponsored

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agree this looks like a good color on the Bronco. Saw a modern Jeep on the road yesterday that was tan and I liked it, wished I could get it on a Bronco. I wouldnt want matte finish I’d like it glossy like the Toyota Sandstorm color, which is like the old Dune Beige from the Land Cruisers. Love the Black and Tan scheme. My Excursion is that combo.

Maybe get a Shadow Black Bronco and wrap it in a glossy, non-metallic tan.

(I don’t like that front bumper tho and too many lights.)

OP
OP
vintage

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a desert sand tacoma and love the color and think the bronc would look sexy AF with this color.. just not sure about the matte.
I had matte finish on my Harley and too be honest it was a nightmare. It showed every paint blemish and just getting the dead bugs off was a pain in arse..
Agree with you on the matte finish. I had a Smoke Silver Indian motorcycle with matte finish, looked great but alittle hard to keep clean. Maybe the Desert Tan is the mystery color in the painted body frame pics. It would sure be a nice surprise from Ford.
Ford Bronco Matte Tan Bronco rendering 2021 Bronco mystery gray color

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is currently my favorite plan. I plan to leave the bars, inside swing gate, and even door jambs as high-wear places Shadow Black. Now the debate is matte green or some desert tan.

Sponsored
OP
OP
vintage

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Agree this looks like a good color on the Bronco. Saw a modern Jeep on the road yesterday that was tan and I liked it, wished I could get it on a Bronco. I wouldnt want matte finish I’d like it glossy like the Toyota Sandstorm color, which is like the old Dune Beige from the Land Cruisers. Love the Black and Tan scheme. My Excursion is that combo.

(I don’t like that front bumper tho and too many lights.)
Jeep has a nice color on their Gladiator, it's called Gator. I almost bought one, then decided to go with Bronco instead.
Ford Bronco Matte Tan Bronco rendering 013-2020-jeep-gladiator-rubicon-review-35-nitto-ridge-grappler

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is currently my favorite plan. I plan to leave the bars, inside swing gate, and even door jambs as high-wear places Shadow Black. Now the debate is matte green or some desert tan.
You going 2 door or 4 door?

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jeep has a nice color on their Gladiator, it's called Gator. I almost bought one, then decided to go with Bronco instead.
Ford Bronco Matte Tan Bronco rendering 013-2020-jeep-gladiator-rubicon-review-35-nitto-ridge-grappler
I did the exact same thing. When I saw the Bronco on reveal night it was a done deal. I do still like the Gator paint. Wish we had a few more options.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Agree with you on the matte finish. I had a Smoke Silver Indian motorcycle with matte finish, looked great but alittle hard to keep clean. Maybe the Desert Tan is the mystery color in the painted body frame pics. It would sure be a nice surprise from Ford.
That sure looks the color doesn't it???