First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our MaxliderBros Stage 1 lift kit is now AVAILABLE TO PREORDER!

2 versions of the Stage 1 lift kit will be available:
- Sasquatch
- Non-Sasquatch

Both kits provide about 4” of total lift and allow you to clear 37x12.5” tires even with -12 offset (on 9” wide wheel). Upper control arms with strut spacers use your factory struts…made by our friends at BDS/Zone!

Price is $1,299 which includes shipping inside the continental U.S.

Get on the preorder list by emailing: [email protected]!

Kit should be ready to ship in next 7-10 days!!! SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED FOR THIS FIRST ROUND!

Stage 2 kit with Fox coilovers on all corners will be available in a few months.

NOTE: 37” on Area 51 and 35” on White below.

Ford Bronco Maxlider 4” LIFT KIT PREORDER ANNOUNCEMENT! 181726A4-BCA1-448B-84EE-1A94D06CB4DE

Ford Bronco Maxlider 4” LIFT KIT PREORDER ANNOUNCEMENT! 82761D05-AC73-4D71-8351-B6E5A87F9697
Sponsored

Last edited:

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, that white one looks dope. So this is a spacer AND an UCA setup?

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So are the fox coilovers going to be available to everyone in a few months or will it be a pre order as well?

OP
OP
Maxlider Brothers Customs

Maxlider Brothers Customs

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the price double for the coil-over setup?

What happens with a Sasquatch package going to the FOX's? How does the handling dynamic change?
Coilover pricing not ready yet but it’s going to much more than double.

Sponsored

NoDoorsNoProblem

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Mini-Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have pics of CV shaft angles after the lift? 4” seems like a lot without a differential drop, every mid size and half ton truck lift I’ve ever seen offering a 4” lift is a full crossmember drop kit.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have pics of CV shaft angles after the lift? 4” seems like a lot without a differential drop, every mid size and half ton truck lift I’ve ever seen offering a 4” lift is a full crossmember drop kit.
Great question. My guess is spacers combined with perch collars, so the LCA is only dropping by 1.5" or so at full droop (not 3"). For example, 1.5" spacer and 1.5" perch collar in front for sasquatch version.

Last edited:

NoDoorsNoProblem

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Mini-Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great question. My guess is spacers combined with perch collars, so the LCA is only dropping by 1.5" or so at full droop (not 3"). For example, 1.5" spacer and 1.5" perch collar in front for sasquatch version.
Wouldn’t that still be the same amount of lift and therefore stress on the CVs? Regardless if the lift is from a perch or spacer, either way you are still elongating the overall length of the coilover from the bucket mount to the mounting point on the LCA - pushing down the LCA and making the actual lift happen. Unless you have different steering knuckles like that come on big 6” diff drop kits, , that attachment point on the knuckle for the CV is still going to be in the same spot, and it’s going to be pushed 3” lower because the LCA is 3” lower. I’m not a professional engineer so I could be wrong, but my basic knowledge of these kinds of lifts makes me think it’s still going to stress CV joints at that amount of lift, regardless of where the lift comes from.

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wouldn’t that still be the same amount of lift and therefore stress on the CVs? Regardless if the lift is from a perch or spacer, either way you are still elongating the overall length of the coilover from the bucket mount to the mounting point on the LCA - pushing down the LCA and making the actual lift happen. Unless you have different steering knuckles like that come on big 6” diff drop kits, , that attachment point on the knuckle for the CV is still going to be in the same spot, and it’s going to be pushed 3” lower because the LCA is 3” lower. I’m not a professional engineer so I could be wrong, but my basic knowledge of these kinds of lifts makes me think it’s still going to stress CV joints at that amount of lift, regardless of where the lift comes from.
Just to piggyback on what you said, I have a Total Chaos 4" suspension kit and they require an elongated CV axle for exactly the reason you mentioned. I would imagine a 4" spacer would cause a lot of stress on the strut. As the LCA drops further, the angle of the CV axle drops as well and once it dips below a certain angle it starts to grind at the internal joint. I once had my coilovers screwed down too much, making the LCA drop further and causing the CV axles to grind.

In any case, I think @Maxlider Brothers Customs needs to provide more in-depth mechanical details on this setup because it is very unclear what you're offering. All you wrote above regarding the setup was, "Upper control arms with strut spacers use your factory struts," which isn't even clear English to me. It makes the reader have to guess what you are trying to say. So I'm guessing that you are providing UCAs and strut spacers?

There are a lot of somewhat knowledgeable off-roaders on here that will be asking for more details so would you be so kind as to revise your original post with answers to the questions that have been asked by others above? Ultimately, I wish you success in helping out our Bronco community.

Last edited: