First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Following for more info, may have to swap out the kit I have ordered for this.
Sponsored

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same here with you guys

4 inch over what? Base .......SaS

Maybe a collar and a spacer combined

Which is exactly what I'm thinking for my SaS
Don't want to stiffen the springs up to much and kill the ride so maybe 1 inch and 1 inch respectively

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Need pics and angle info. 2 inches on a sasquatch can clear 37s. I been waiting for a sas lift.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wouldn’t that still be the same amount of lift and therefore stress on the CVs? Regardless if the lift is from a perch or spacer, either way you are still elongating the overall length of the coilover from the bucket mount to the mounting point on the LCA - pushing down the LCA and making the actual lift happen. Unless you have different steering knuckles like that come on big 6” diff drop kits, , that attachment point on the knuckle for the CV is still going to be in the same spot, and it’s going to be pushed 3” lower because the LCA is 3” lower. I’m not a professional engineer so I could be wrong, but my basic knowledge of these kinds of lifts makes me think it’s still going to stress CV joints at that amount of lift, regardless of where the lift comes from.
The major issue is the maximum CV angle which occurs at full droop. If that is too big, the CV will jam and break something. The total lift impacts the typical CV angle (additional wear, but not destruction).

Note that the perch collar does not increase the maximum coilover length which is limited by the bump stops inside the shock. It only adjusts the spring preload (similar to installing a longer spring in the coilover). However, a perch unbalances the downward and upward travel.

Maybe a collar and a spacer combined

Which is exactly what I'm thinking for my SaS
Don't want to stiffen the springs up to much and kill the ride so maybe 1 inch and 1 inch respectively
I asked RPG a few days ago if they would consider this since they have collars for sale already. They told me that they had already looked into it, but were busy on other things at the moment. A 1" spacer and 1-1.25" perch collar on front SAS and 1-1.25" on rear might be a good low cost solution for 37's (perhaps only $300 if factory uca is ok). I wouldn't mind starting with a low cost option, and waiting to see what coilover solutions come out.

Sponsored

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sweet! Since my BB is stuck at candy mountain, I'll pick this kit up and raise my couch up for the time being...

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really concerned about these taller non diff drop kits. My experience, 1.5 is fine. 2 inches max. A lot of engineering goes into these trucks and you are throwing all of the angles out of optimum spec with spacer lifts or excessively longer spring lifts. If you dont drop the front diff, regardless of lift type, you are forcing the suspension into droop. As a result you have steep CV angles, control arm/ball joint stress. Limited down travel.

General rule, if the pleats on the CV boot are touching, CV angle is too steep.

If you are doing it to look cool, probably ok.

Regardless, nice to see people adding options to the after market.

I wouldnt wheel in it though.

Last edited:

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you are doing it to look cool, probably ok.

Regardless, nice to see people adding options to the after market.

I wouldnt wheel in it though.
Additionally, as the lower control arms get farther from horizontal, ride quality often suffers.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I asked RPG a few days ago if they would consider this since they have collars for sale already. They told me that they had already looked into it, but were busy on other things at the moment. A 1" spacer and 1-1.25" perch collar on front SAS and 1-1.25" on rear might be a good low cost solution for 37's (perhaps only $300 if factory uca is ok). I wouldn't mind starting with a low cost option, and waiting to see what coilover solutions come out.
Hell thats easy, there are plenty of perch collars out there specially from the roundy round world.

Sponsored

Greenbrick

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It is stated there are two kits.
4" lift over stock Sasquatch
4" lift over non-Sasquatch
I don't read it as 4" OVER SAS... but 4" total as it says : "Both kits provide about 4” of total lift". That is how their IG post reads as well (). Perhaps I'm reading it wrong, but I don't think it looks like 4" OVER SAS.

AustyPosty

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door 2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What is it with Broncos and pre ordering things, hell I’d probably receive the lift before I got the Bronco itself 🤣

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you have pictures of the parts in this kit?
Sponsored