Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love this! The only thing that would make it better is replace the modular body panels with more squared-off wheel wells to match the vintage inspiration. Something like this SEMA Bronco:

2Fford-bronco-badlands-sasquatch-2-door-concept-02.jpg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4” of total lift with prototype BDS Suspension Sasquatch kit.
This thing looks killer. You guys always put out great rigs.

Curious about the lift. What all does the kit include and am I correct in reading that it’ll be for Sasquatch models? Will it fit 37s?

OP
OP
Maxlider Brothers Customs

Maxlider Brothers Customs

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This thing looks killer. You guys always put out great rigs.

Curious about the lift. What all does the kit include and am I correct in reading that it’ll be for Sasquatch models? Will it fit 37s?
we are going to have both kits from BDS for the Sasquatch package and non-Sasquatch package Broncos. Initially, both kits will give about 4 inches of total lift. We should have a 6 inch kit available in a few months. You can put 37 inch tires underneath both kits with no crash bars on the 4”.

Dubsilk

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love this! The only thing that would make it better is replace the modular body panels with more squared-off wheel wells to match the vintage inspiration. Something like this SEMA Bronco:

Ford Bronco Maxlider Bros. Clydesdale II 2021 Bronco build progress - a tribute to the 2019 SEMA Top 12 Bronco 2Fford-bronco-badlands-sasquatch-2-door-concept-02
I still need those SEMA steps.

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it's commonly done on show cars, especially on a tuner owned vehicle (as opposed to a privately owned or sponsored vehicle), so they can showcase more products on a given vehicle, and also gives an "option A or option B" choice. It typically has the same wheels on each side, so it doesn't completely throw people off as they look at the vehicle on the side.

Peter
Good thing they didn’t go with one style on the front and one style on the back… or worse, four different options 🤯🤪😡

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
we are going to have both kits from BDS for the Sasquatch package and non-Sasquatch package Broncos. Initially, both kits will give about 4 inches of total lift. We should have a 6 inch kit available in a few months. You can put 37 inch tires underneath both kits with no crash bars on the 4”.
How about the bastard step child Badlands? In between no SAS and SAS.

txozpilot

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda (Worlds best family van) Odyssey ;)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
“Clydesdale II” build progress - A tribute to our 2019 SEMA Top 12 Bronco!
  • 4” of total lift with prototype BDS Suspension Sasquatch kit.
  • 35x12.5x18” BFGoodrich Tires KO2’s.
  • 18x9” Maxlider Bros. Phantom/Ghost wheels (Phantom black on driver side & Ghost grey on passenger) -12 offset…can’t decide which color we like better?!?!?
  • Maxlider Bros. “Vintage Stripe” in matte black.
  • Color-matched Maxlider MX4 fender flares.

Ford Bronco Maxlider Bros. Clydesdale II 2021 Bronco build progress - a tribute to the 2019 SEMA Top 12 Bronco 2Fford-bronco-badlands-sasquatch-2-door-concept-02

Inspired by our "Clydesdale" 2019 SEMA Bronco build:

That thing looks awesome!
How does the lift affect the front end tuning and ride? Any issues with the goat modes or adjustment of cameras/driver assistance?

Dogstyle

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Loving the stripe

Blk Diamond Cheese/2D/2.7/SASQ/MIC/MID/TOW

Sponsored

Tacnav#1

Badlands
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge AWD, F-150, Dodge Challenger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The black wheels would look great with gray bead locks! I like the gray wheels as well.

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure I understand the two different color schemes for the wheels… creative but messes with my ODC! Hopefully they decide on all Ghost Grey soon…
Yeah, if they'd have Ghost Grey-ed the stripe, grille, hood accessory points, B and C pillar plastics and door nerf pinch weld areas on the MY21, that would have been way smooth.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stripe placement looks awesome here. Doesn't interfere with the door handles like others.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Honestly as a hardcore vintage guy. The new one looks better in that configuration. Magnificent!

I love the painted flares I think it would/will be awesome on my Velocity Blue. with the matched flares. I'd love for the strip to take the same shape but instead of 2 skinnys around a fat line. I would do a thin yellow line, then a thicker orange, then a fat red one on top. For a sunset look on a blue sky. I like the wheel but maybe in silver or white hue. But the 4" lift is perfect on 35's for a daily/wheeler thats the sweet spot. It probably sits about the same height as a 4x4 F350 so its not the worst to get into, but its got the clearance to shake off most obstacles. I bet it would killer in swamper or baja clawss though.
Sponsored