• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas May sell my two-door...

Clint Callahan

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone know much about the used-bronco market for the following:

• Two-door Badlands, Carb Gray
  • 2.7L V6
  • High Package
  • Optional Wheels
  • Roof rack
  • 4500 miles
I love this thing, but I am now about to be a father - and I want a 4-door vehicle in the future. I still have 6-months before the little one arrives, but I'm not sure how the market is going to change in 6 months and figured I'd most likely get more now than I would in Dec.

Not in a rush, but figured maybe someone on this forum would be interested or know the market better than I.

Much thanks,

T

broincoTy.jpg
Hey dude, pumped for the baby coming around the bend. Have had a 2 door badsquatch on order for going on 2 years now. This is exactly what I’m looking for. Would love to know if you’re still looking to sell!
Sponsored

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

don't be a baby about a baby. keep it.
Don't surrender your mojo. It's tough to face down a wife-turned-mother who wants to go all-in on momhood....but try to keep something for yourself. It's best for everyone.

OP
OP
TyGuy40

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey dude, pumped for the baby coming around the bend. Have had a 2 door badsquatch on order for going on 2 years now. This is exactly what I’m looking for. Would love to know if you’re still looking to sell!
Thanks, my BL however, does not have the Sasquatch package. Ford dealer, without me even telling them anything, offered me 56k just to buy it back. makes me think I could get at least 60+ for it.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There's no difference in the seating and space between the 2D and 4D, just a difference in access to the rear seating. Folks have made two door vehicles with kids and car seats work for decades, keep it imo. :)
Unless you have 3 kids, in which case the 4 door has 3 rear seat belts versus 2 in the two door. I did think about getting a two door and just threatening my kids with being the odd child out if they misbehaved lol

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's no difference in the seating and space between the 2D and 4D, just a difference in access to the rear seating. Folks have made two door vehicles with kids and car seats work for decades, keep it imo. :)
Unless you have 3 kids, in which case the 4 door has 3 rear seat belts versus 2 in the two door. I did think about getting a two door and just threatening my kids with being the odd child out if they misbehaved lol
The 4 door has more space. More room between front and back and more room behind back... And 4 door has space below the back seats too, 2 door doesn't. I got to compare them directly at off roadeo.

I love my 2 door.. but I'm considering going from 2 door to 4 door primarily for the cargo space. I fly r/c airplanes and some of them are a very tight fit in the 2 door with the seats down. One of them if I put back there, I can't put anything else because of how it has to sit in order to fit.

I've found myself several times having to fit something sitting the length of the vehicle and in between the front seats without it hitting the radio, or trying to fold the passenger seat down (but then it doesn't lock and slides back and forth).

It's a tough decision. But if it's just for a child seat, the 2 door is fine. It's a little more work to get in and out of the rear, but it fits a child seat just fine. Still has the anchors on the back of the seats.

Sponsored

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Post up window sticker info to see the options it has in detail. I’d be interested in even trade. I have a 21’ Mach-E ruby red with convenience package. 4 doors for you and no need for pumping gas. 5021 miles on it and located in San Antonio

Last edited:
OP
OP
TyGuy40

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 4 door has more space. More room between front and back and more room behind back... And 4 door has space below the back seats too, 2 door doesn't. I got to compare them directly at off roadeo.

I love my 2 door.. but I'm considering going from 2 door to 4 door primarily for the cargo space. I fly r/c airplanes and some of them are a very tight fit in the 2 door with the seats down. One of them if I put back there, I can't put anything else because of how it has to sit in order to fit.

I've found myself several times having to fit something sitting the length of the vehicle and in between the front seats without it hitting the radio, or trying to fold the passenger seat down (but then it doesn't lock and slides back and forth).

It's a tough decision. But if it's just for a child seat, the 2 door is fine. It's a little more work to get in and out of the rear, but it fits a child seat just fine. Still has the anchors on the back of the seats.
Yea, just did a road trip to Colorado with the dog, and my car was PACKED. Will definitely be getting a 4-door with a kid on the way. Just need the space.

devwil68

Wildtrak
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m in Houston Texas and have a 2021 Ford F-150 with only 7k miles if you are interested in a trade?

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see you’re wanting something in the neighborhood of 60k for the 2 door, but what are you willing to give for the 4 door in return?

OP
OP
TyGuy40

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see you’re wanting something in the neighborhood of 60k for the 2 door, but what are you willing to give for the 4 door in return?
I guess it depends on what options the 4-door has. But also, i just went down this road with a friend of mine, who just got his 4-door WT with LUX and every option under the sun. He sold it after one day to a dealer and made 10k profit. Even after TT&L.

But I'd of course chip in more money with the trade-in of my 2-door, I just didnt want to spend 70k

Last edited:

Sponsored

NC_Overland

Big Bend
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone know much about the used-bronco market for the following:

• Two-door Badlands, Carb Gray
  • 2.7L V6
  • High Package
  • Optional Wheels
  • Roof rack
  • 4500 miles
I love this thing, but I am now about to be a father - and I want a 4-door vehicle in the future. I still have 6-months before the little one arrives, but I'm not sure how the market is going to change in 6 months and figured I'd most likely get more now than I would in Dec.

Not in a rush, but figured maybe someone on this forum would be interested or know the market better than I.

Much thanks,

T

broincoTy.jpg
My dad ran me and my brother in a 97' TJ and an 05' LJ with two car seats and no problems. Sure it's a hassle sometimes, but would you rather hassle a little less (because even with 4 doors, it'll still be a hassle sometimes) and drive something you don't like, or drive something you enjoy and hassle a little more?

Plus, you'll be able to get rid of it for a good amount, but you have to remember you're also going to be spending more on anything else you get into as well right now. So unless you plan on getting rid of the Bronco and being w/o a car until December (doubting prices will be down significantly by then anyway) your positive equity won't be as great as you think since you're spending more on whatever vehicle you purchase after (in most cases).

If I were you (this is if you absolutely needed four doors and made up your mind on it) I would spend $100 for a tread lightly membership, wait 30 days to get your tread lightly code, go order a 4-door wrangler how you want it, and you get 1% under invoice automatically using the tread lightly membership code. That way you can retain an off road vehicle with a removable top and doors while having four doors and the room you want.

Just food for thought

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is an unusual, never before seen time when you can sell it without losing money. Things are changing quickly. Sell it now.
Jason
Sponsored