Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I know they were having a few issues with final assembly, but looked like they were sorting those pretty quick?? Who has guesses on when the OKTB will be given? @PREMiERdrum @shoelessjoe how did production go today?
Ford Bronco May the Fourth be with you .. but will it be with OKTB baby-wide-eye
Sponsored

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I know they were having a few issues with final assembly, but looked like they were sorting those pretty quick?? Who has guesses on when the OKTB will be given? @PREMiERdrum @shoelessjoe how did production go today?
Ford Bronco May the Fourth be with you .. but will it be with OKTB baby-wide-eye
They're moving thru 50ish per shift and body is ready to ramp up. I bet we're close to OKTB so that the dealer demos can start being released after batch inspections.

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They're moving thru 50ish per shift and body is ready to ramp up. I bet we're close to OKTB so that the dealer demos can start being released after batch inspections.
Thanks!! Sure nice to have some good news on this forum. Lol. Even tho probably only like 12 people will read it tho..... And 8967 more will find something in that to bitch about lol 🙃😷
Sponsored

Reactions: abe