Sponsored

Maybe there'll be a good surprise for Bronco pricing, like the Mach-E price drop

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last edited by a moderator:

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I read that article and also believe that Ford will give everybody wildcats for base price.

Did anybody else get that? No? Huh. Well, anyway, in the electric car market, they adjusted price down when the ID.4 launched and undercut them by a decent margin.

Bronco will be priced to their competition, same as electric pony wagon.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford is just as likely to raise the price of the Bronco as they are to lower it. You can't compare an ugly electric crossover to a Bronco that people have been waiting on for years.

OP
OP
Hkak45

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I read that article and also believe that Ford will give everybody wildcats for base price.

Did anybody else get that? No? Huh. Well, anyway, in the electric car market, they adjusted price down when the ID.4 launched and undercut them by a decent margin.

Bronco will be priced to their competition, same as electric pony wagon.
Competition is a great thing for any consumer. This is why I said “Maybe if Jeep lowers their new wrangler price we can get lower Bronco prices“ because if the Competitors to the Bronco lower their price in hopes to outsell the Bronco then Ford may follow suite. Probably not but one can dream? Or it could always keep going higher like the truck wars have brought.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...g-price-reduced-on-all-models-except-gt.1498/

Saw this news on MachEForum.com that Ford is supposedly charging less now for the Mach-E. Maybe if Jeep lowers their new wrangler price we can get lower Bronco prices???? Probably not but all we can do is hope this is why they are taking forever for their B&P..
I just saw Jeep is offering 80th anniversary limited edition models. They're fighting hard.

https://www.jeep.com/limited-editions/80th-anniversary.html

Sponsored
OP
OP
Hkak45

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

spyderman01

Base
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
Competition is a great thing for any consumer. This is why I said “Maybe if Jeep lowers their new wrangler price we can get lower Bronco prices“ because if the Competitors to the Bronco lower their price in hopes to outsell the Bronco then Ford may follow suite. Probably not but one can dream? Or it could always keep going higher like the truck wars have brought.
Didn't Jeep raise their prices this year? I know they did for the Gladiator a significant amount even though they aren't selling well. Not so sure about the Wrangler changes.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

KobeStyle