Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco MBRP Exhaust Master Thread - DSG Performance MBRP Bronco Exhaust DSG Performance

MBRP are an excellent exhaust manufacturer located not far from our Canadian office. They have a wide variety of exhaust options for the Bronco available with most options in-stock, ready to ship!

-

MBRP Armor 3'' Cat-Back Single Exit (good for both 2.3L/2.7L)

Available in Armor Pro or Armor Lite. Armor Pro is always full stainless with a lifetime warranty, Armor Lite is a 3-Year limited warranty and comes with aluminized steel (with or without stainless tips). The single exit options do not come with a mid-pipe resonator

$485.99 Armor Lite (Black coated aluminzed steel, with black coated stainless tip) IN-STOCK

$386.99 Armor Lite (Aluminzed steel) IN-STOCK

$611.99 Armor Pro (304 Stainless with stainless 304 tips) IN-STOCK

Ford Bronco MBRP Exhaust Master Thread - DSG Performance Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 3.18.30 PM

-

MBRP Armor 3'' Cat-Back Dual Exit (good for both 2.3L/2.7L)

Available in Armor Pro or Armor Lite. Armor Pro is always full stainless with a lifetime warranty, Armor Lite is a 3-Year limited warranty and comes with aluminized steel (with or without stainless tips). All dual exit options include a resonator on the mid-pipe

$674.99 Armor Lite (Black coated aluminzed steel, with black coated stainless tip) IN-STOCK

$539.99 Armor Lite (Aluminzed steel) IN-STOCK

$881.99 Armor Pro (304 Stainless with stainless 304 tips) IN-STOCK

Ford Bronco MBRP Exhaust Master Thread - DSG Performance Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 3.39.43 PM

Ford Bronco MBRP Exhaust Master Thread - DSG Performance Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 3.39.53 PM

Ford Bronco MBRP Exhaust Master Thread - DSG Performance Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 3.41.28 PM

-

SHOP BRONCO
Sponsored

fdchief

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch, 1995 F250, 2018 Rebel R2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im running the Armor Lite Black coated single tip and i can tell you im very satisfied with it. I researched a ton of exhausts, because i did not want a pissed off bumble bee sound nor a stupid loud drone... and coming from the diesel world i was very familiar with The MBRP name.... and i couldnt be happier. and the price point makes it a no brainer.

Sponsored
OP
OP
dsgperformance

dsgperformance

Outer Banks
First Name
DSG Performance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Im running the Armor Lite Black coated single tip and i can tell you im very satisfied with it. I researched a ton of exhausts, because i did not want a pissed off bumble bee sound nor a stupid loud drone... and coming from the diesel world i was very familiar with The MBRP name.... and i couldnt be happier. and the price point makes it a no brainer.
Thanks for the feedback! I completely agree

Smitty1979

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F-100, 2016 F150, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you have the dual tip MBRP version, what engine do you have? Any drone low speed or highway or eco mode? Would you say Corsa is louder thsn the MBRP but supposedly Corsa has the "no drone" technology?

Last edited:

fdchief

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch, 1995 F250, 2018 Rebel R2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have the dual tip MBRP version, what engine do you have? Any drone low speed or highway or eco mode? Would you say Corsa is louder thsn the MBRP but supposedly Corsa has the "no drone" technology?
no i went with the single tip as i personally like the look of it better. i have the 2.7. ive never run eco mode honestly dont have an answer for that. i forscan'd sport mode onto my Badlands and it stays there :D

Sponsored

yokayyb

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw 340i, Kawasaki zx6r
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
is it noticeable when just cruising around? im in a soft top.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.