Judy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw a few people in here are using McGovern in Lowell MA. Looking to compare notes. Was told MSRP and a 1K nonrefundable deposit. Anyone get more info? Heading up there tomorrow. I specifically chose McGovern as a friend in the industry recommended them, as they don't try to rip you off and want you back as a repeat customer.
Experiences - good or bad?
Sponsored

Allfun

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 STX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am using McGovern Ford Framingham (formerly Framingham Ford). I have had a good experience so far, easy ordering process. They are getting me for MSRP, but it seems to be that way in all of the local dealerships.

BostonGuy

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My reservation is with them but hasn't been converted yet. Please post if it goes well. I was looking to get X-plan pricing. I'm in the 90s even with a July time stamp so they said I'm likley looking at 2022.

OP
OP

Judy

Base
First Name
Judy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My reservation is with them but hasn't been converted yet. Please post if it goes well. I was looking to get X-plan pricing. I'm in the 90s even with a July time stamp so they said I'm likley looking at 2022.

OP
OP

Judy

Base
First Name
Judy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Think I Screwed up this post as I’m trying to do it on my phone🤪.
I did convert my reservation with them. Wasn’t a thrilling experience - the sales guy was very meh. I got the impression he didn’t really care, but at the same time, he wasn’t rude or pushy. There was no budging off MSRP. No admin fees. The deposit was 2k - only refundable if the order get messed up or if it goes into next year. That is a deal breaker for many in here, but I was ok with it. I have no intention of cancelling. Any trade will be negotiated at time of delivery. I’ll prob just sell my trade privately unless they magically give me a fair deal. Good luck!
Sponsored