Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
Hi everyone,

As you’ve probably seen, Jon passed away a few weeks back.

Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to pass along the news that my husband, who designed stickers, T-shirts, patches and emblems related to the Bronco and including "Albert Rides With Me," had a heart attack and died Saturday evening. It was unexpected because he was relatively young and healthy, with no history of heart trouble. He was a creative, brilliant man who gave 134 percent to everything he did.

If you have ordered something from him and haven't heard anything, now you understand why. I will fulfill any orders as soon as I can get into his accounts and sort through everything. I really appreciate your patience. I do not know what his user name on this forum was, but if anyone has that information, it might make things easier for me in the future.

I like to think of Albert of Granger Ford in a Bronco's driver seat, coming to pick up my husband before they head off into adventure. This assumes, of course, that my guy doesn't insist on driving....

Thank you.
Jon put a tremendous amount of time and effort into these designs. Working with Albert, working with us, shipping, selling, donating. It’s heartbreaking that he worked so hard to honor Albert and so closely after he too found his place with the lord. He had an impact on us all, many of us are using his designs as avatars, patches or stickers. He did it all selflessly, he got nothing from it, he did it because he wanted to. As a community we need to come together again and show the love and humanity we showed before for Albert. Jon’s wife, Laura, said he loved birds and would like any donations to go to a wild life sanctuary. So for the man that spent all his time designing stuff for us let’s give back and donate in his name to show we appreciated him.

I will open up a PayPal link to donate to and I will keep it up for a little bit and arrange the funds to be transferred to them.

Here is the link, it will close on September 17th.

https://paypal.me/pools/c/8CtyRem5hG

Here is the info from Laura if you would like to do your own outside of the group donations:

Donations can go to:
New Mexico Wildlife Center
18 Wheat St.
Espanola NM 87532

Thanks everyone!

Ford Bronco Memorial and Remembrance fund for Jon @elmystico F44250F4-F03B-4CAC-B76E-42BA12AFEC04

Edit: Adding Susan’s memorial piece for Albert and Jon.

https://gazette.com/northspringsedi...le_e9be1692-0aac-11ec-ae99-df430c3a2438.html?
Sponsored

Last edited:

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi everyone,

As you’ve probably seen, Jon passed away a few weeks back.

Jon put a tremendous amount of time and effort into these designs. Working with Albert, working with us, shipping, selling, donating. It’s heartbreaking that he worked so hard to honor Albert and so closely after he too found his place with the lord. He had an impact on us all, many of us are using his designs as avatars, patches or stickers. He did it all selflessly, he got nothing from it, he did it because he wanted to. As a community we need to come together again and show the love and humanity we showed before for Albert. Jon’s wife, Laura, said he loved birds and would like any donations to go to a bird sanctuary. So for the man that spent all his time designing stuff for us let’s give back and donate in his name to show we appreciated him.

I will open up a PayPal link to donate to and I will keep it up for a little bit and arrange the funds to be transferred to them.

Here is the link, it will close on September 17th.

Here is the info from Laura if you would like to do your own outside of the group donations:

Donations can go to:
New Mexico Wildlife Center
18 Wheat St.
Espanola NM 87532

Thanks everyone!

F44250F4-F03B-4CAC-B76E-42BA12AFEC04.jpeg
Thanks, William. This is great and I'm happy to donate.

Ford Bronco Memorial and Remembrance fund for Jon @elmystico IMG_2049-2.JPG

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for putting this together, William. @elmystico worked so hard to help make sure Albert’s family felt loved, and it’d be great for this community to show some of that same love back to him and his family.

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
Bump! You’re all so insanely generous and it’s a beautiful thing.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Already donated direct or I would have contributed to the group fund. Let us know if there is anything else we can help with @lehret

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happy to donate. Sorry didn’t leave any comments. I’m bad with knowing what to say.

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
Thank you all so much for remembering @elmystico this way. Your generosity and compassion for our family has had a healing effect and will continue to do so in the as we move to a new normal.
Laura, it’s the least we can do, I believe in human compassion. I hope you choose to stick around and we would love for you to join us in our Colorado group, it’s a cool kids private PM, if you’re interested. Also, the invitation will always be out for you to join us in Colorado if you would like. I’m sure @sjp and @ColoradoGuy and everyone else would love it if you came out for a Bronco drive sometime in the future. In the meantime, I hope you’re doing well. God bless.

lehret

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Laura, it’s the least we can do, I believe in human compassion. I hope you choose to stick around and we would love for you to join us in our Colorado group, it’s a cool kids private PM, if you’re interested. Also, the invitation will always be out for you to join us in Colorado if you would like. I’m sure @sjp and @ColoradoGuy and everyone else would love it if you came out for a Bronco drive sometime in the future. In the meantime, I hope you’re doing well. God bless.
Thank you. My son and I would like to join a ride down the road (no pun intended🙂).

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bump. This fund will close next week! Thanks everyone for your generosity so far!

Reactions: sjp
OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update:

We got to $825 and I donated the money this afternoon! Thank you to everyone who donated!

Ford Bronco Memorial and Remembrance fund for Jon @elmystico 8D934161-CFFC-4B44-9F60-B5A9E36AAB49

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Aw, that's great. Thanks for doing this, William. I sure miss Jon in our chats. I still expect him to weigh in from time to time, then I remember, "Oh, crap." Same with Albert. It's been a hard year.

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aw, that's great. Thanks for doing this, William. I sure miss Jon in our chats. I still expect him to weigh in from time to time, then I remember, "Oh, crap." Same with Albert. It's been a hard year.
Of course! I know, it’s been a bunch of crap for the last 18 months.
Sponsored