Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update:

We got to $825 and I donated the money this afternoon! Thank you to everyone who donated!

8D934161-CFFC-4B44-9F60-B5A9E36AAB49.jpeg
A huge thank you to everyone who donated and those who sent condolences, prayers, and good wishes. We are so touched by your generosity and kindness in a very difficult time in a very difficult and divisive world. My family will attend a bald eagle release tomorrow that the New Mexico Wildlife Center arranged in Jon's memory. We will be sure to alert them about your donations. Thank you so much for helping these wild creatures keep our world a more amazing show than anything we can watch on a screen.
Warmly,
@elmystico's family
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A huge thank you to everyone who donated and those who sent condolences, prayers, and good wishes. We are so touched by your generosity and kindness in a very difficult time in a very difficult and divisive world. My family will attend a bald eagle release tomorrow that the New Mexico Wildlife Center arranged in Jon's memory. We will be sure to alert them about your donations. Thank you so much for helping these wild creatures keep our world a more amazing show than anything we can watch on a screen.
Warmly,
@elmystico's family
That’s awesome! I added a note it was in memory of Jon! Very glad to help and I hope you have a great time tomorrow. 😁