Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a simple day trip In Vermont running blue trails.. 12 of us went.. 4- Range Rovers, 2- Tacos, 2 /4Runners, 3 Jeeps and 1 Bronco.. Everyone was really impressed with my Bronco and gave me lots of compliments.. The trails definitely had lots of Rock obstacles and lots of mud.. The trails are closed from Nov 15-May 15 and definitely were overgrown with lots of tree branches..I came home with lots of new pinstripes, hood took a beating and I’m sure both sides will look just as bad when I eventually clean off the mud.. I also got my pass rim pretty bad on a rock hiding under one of the deep mud crossings.. We all had a great day and most importantly we remembered that this day actually belongs to our Veterans.. Wish I took more pictures on the trail, I was having so much fun I actually forgot too.. Bronco turns 2 months old on May 31st.. Such a muddy mall crawler nowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..

IMG_4611.jpeg

IMG_4612.jpeg

IMG_4614.jpeg

IMG_4613.jpeg
Sponsored

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a simple day trip In Vermont running blue trails.. 12 of us went.. 4- Range Rovers, 2- Tacos, 2 /4Runners, 3 Jeeps and 1 Bronco.. Everyone was really impressed with my Bronco and gave me lots of compliments.. The trails definitely had lots of Rock obstacles and lots of mud.. The trails are closed from Nov 15-May 15 and definitely were overgrown with lots of tree branches..I came home with lots of new pinstripes, hood took a beating and I’m sure both sides will look just as bad when I eventually clean off the mud.. I also got my pass rim pretty bad on a rock hiding under one of the deep mud crossings.. We all had a great day and most importantly we remembered that this day actually belongs to our Veterans.. Wish I took more pictures on the trail, I was having so much fun I actually forgot too.. Bronco turns 2 months old on May 31st.. Such a muddy mall crawler nowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..

IMG_4611.jpeg

IMG_4612.jpeg

IMG_4614.jpeg

IMG_4613.jpeg
You had fun. If I live long enough, my truck will have scars to match my body. You know of a good map or guide book to Vermont?

OP
OP
scotman623

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You had fun. If I live long enough, my truck will have scars to match my body. You know of a good map or guide book to Vermont?
I have lots of great maps of the Vermont trail system.. I would be willing to share it with you off forum.. Scott

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have lots of great maps of the Vermont trail system.. I would be willing to share it with you off forum.. Scott
I wouldn't mind, too. I plan to be in VT a lot. :)

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Memorial Day Vermont off road.. Got some new pinstripes πŸ˜‚ IMG_4618

Ford Bronco Memorial Day Vermont off road.. Got some new pinstripes πŸ˜‚ IMG_4618

Love that look!

Get some mud baby! Badass you are! :cool:
Ford Bronco Memorial Day Vermont off road.. Got some new pinstripes πŸ˜‚ 1685481419232

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Cleans up quite well, definitely some trail trophy’s.. Looking forward to the next time 😎

Ford Bronco Memorial Day Vermont off road.. Got some new pinstripes πŸ˜‚ 1685481419232

The best pinstripes are naturally made!

Sponsored

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Memorial Day Vermont off road.. Got some new pinstripes πŸ˜‚ IMG_3926

Ford Bronco Memorial Day Vermont off road.. Got some new pinstripes πŸ˜‚ IMG_3926

Another purpose built and Bad ass 2 door!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

Looks like Good Times.....

Team 2 Door

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Never understood the " pride" in scratching up a 60+ Thousand dollar vehicle, but hey to each their own 🀷🏽
Sometimes the experience is worth the trail scars. My 87 Bronco took a lot of damage over the years. I armored the high wear areas as best I could, but still ended up with rock scraped rear fenders and other trail scars. I cringed at damaging even an old rig I had originally paid $5500 for in 1996, but I loved the experiences of doing trails and enjoying the camaraderie of my peers. I wouldn’t purposefully go pick a narrow trail that would do damage on my 21 Bronco, but if I was out there having fun I’d probably keep going rather than turning back. I do like to keep my vehicles in good condition, but not to the point of not enjoying them.
Sponsored