James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a simple day trip In Vermont running blue trails.. 12 of us went.. 4- Range Rovers, 2- Tacos, 2 /4Runners, 3 Jeeps and 1 Bronco.. Everyone was really impressed with my Bronco and gave me lots of compliments.. The trails definitely had lots of Rock obstacles and lots of mud.. The trails are closed from Nov 15-May 15 and definitely were overgrown with lots of tree branches..I came home with lots of new pinstripes, hood took a beating and I’m sure both sides will look just as bad when I eventually clean off the mud.. I also got my pass rim pretty bad on a rock hiding under one of the deep mud crossings.. We all had a great day and most importantly we remembered that this day actually belongs to our Veterans.. Wish I took more pictures on the trail, I was having so much fun I actually forgot too.. Bronco turns 2 months old on May 31st.. Such a muddy mall crawler nowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..

I wonder how close we came to each other without knowing it. I too was wheeling across VT, NH, and MA over the holiday weekend. Took it up the Ma Bell trail in mass for a real test before hitting the class 4/6 roads. I tried to record using the new "Bronco trails" app, but it's more like the bronco fails app... Dumb app needs cell service to record video, lesson learned.

Ended up tearing off some fender parts and a bumper podlight somehow along the way. Nothing some zip ties and ductape couldn't fix on the trail though.

Shoot me a pm if you ever need another spotter / trail support.

Beautiful weather!

Ford Bronco Memorial Day Vermont off road.. Got some new pinstripes πŸ˜‚ IMG_20230602_204306 (1)

Ford Bronco Memorial Day Vermont off road.. Got some new pinstripes πŸ˜‚ IMG_20230602_204306

Ford Bronco Memorial Day Vermont off road.. Got some new pinstripes πŸ˜‚ IMG_20230602_204307

Last edited:
OP
OP
scotman623

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder how close we came to each other without knowing it. I too was wheeling across VT, NH, and MA over the holiday weekend. Took it up the Ma Bell trail in mass for a real test before hitting the class 4/6 roads. I tried to record using the new "Bronco trails" app, but it's more like the bronco fails app... Dumb app needs cell service to record video, lesson learned.

Ended up tearing off some fender parts and a bumper podlight somehow along the way. Nothing some zip ties and ductape couldn't fix on the trail though.

Beautiful weather!

Ford Bronco Memorial Day Vermont off road.. Got some new pinstripes πŸ˜‚ IMG_20230602_204307

We should definitely get together this summer and do some wheeling trips.. Nice pictures my friend.. I’m always happy to get off road with like minded people πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just messaged these guys, asked if they have any plans for a Bronco line. They're in Colorado.
MekMagnet looks interesting (thanks, BuffBronco, for the heads-up). They'll replicate the design you provide (I'm thinking USMC desert or woods camo), but their price range looks a few hundred dollars higher than GOAT's.
Still--a lot cheaper than a paint job!
I'm looking at CombustionKing's image here, and thinking: I want running these beautiful--but tight--eastern trails without worrying about my rig.

There seems to be some interest in a Vermont get-together and run. Should we start a thread or group conversation?
try owning a black bronco with tight New England riding. yeeee hawww.

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beautiful weather!

Nice images, very good color. What/where is that trail?

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
try owning a black bronco with tight New England riding. yeeee hawww.
I had Shadow Black as an original order. Ended up keeping the MY21 that I landed after driving the manual and never looked back. I very much appreciate Iconic Silver for this reason alone.

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only other color I really dug was the antimatter blue, that dark color looks awesome on the 2 doors. But my23 didn’t offer it

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The one with the large rockface is Ma Bell. The others are just random class 4/6 roads in southern VT/NH. Not really even sure they had names.
Did the Ma Bell 4 times now. Last year, after I got my BadSquatch, to do a real trail after OffRoadeo. Then in February, to recon it for a group run. Then April 16 & 17 with some Bronco6G buddies. If you didn't know, it gets its name from the old AT&T company which ran a telephone pole line up that hill. Not many authentic non-road trails in New England. We want to be careful not to abuse them.

Elliott35

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did the Ma Bell 4 times now. Last year, after I got my BadSquatch, to do a real trail after OffRoadeo. Then in February, to recon it for a group run. Then April 16 & 17 with some Bronco6G buddies. If you didn't know, it gets its name from the old AT&T company which ran a telephone pole line up that hill. Not many authentic non-road trails in New England. We want to be careful not to abuse them.
Yep! I'm generally apprehensive of giving out trails exactly for that reason.

Don't abuse the trails people!

It's sad how much trash people leave behind. I bring a trash bag with me on these adventures to leave places cleaner than I found em -- hopefully other Bronco owners will do the same. Since the Bronco is a new *ish* platform, we have the chance to give ourselves a better reputation than some other brand owners may have earned...

Sponsored
OP
OP
scotman623

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you see garbage, anything that may look like trash , just pick it up… NEVER give any reason for landowners or states to close trails due to disrespect.. Most importantly stay on the trail, don’t make your own or widen them in anyway.. Scott

GmoneyDD

First Name
GmoneyDD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would be willing to do a group run if people are interested? 1 or 2 days, camp overnight? Scott
New Bronco owner living in VT. I’d be interested!
Sponsored